4v4 Bloods War Challange Eot

[xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 22 December 2018 - 9:25 pm
Actually we ****lined*
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RedRuM__

Edited 22 December 2018 - 10:01 pm by [Eot_]RedRuM__
Or could it just be that we've been inactive since the xcs war fell through? I'm sure if you ask your new friend gary he'll tell you how dead eot has been since the war has been off.

And i'm not sure what you're hoping to achieve, we're inactive, and you're not even a clan, you've just picked a group of 4 top players and demanded a set with us that you choose...you can try to bait all you want, but it wont change the facts that most of the clan have stopped playing. You had your chance to play a set vs us, and you had your chance to get players from outside xcs and you declined, we aren't just a bunch of people who play 24/7 365 and will show up to practise and play when efkan demands... we have lives (shocking, i know!) and we just wanted to attempt to create some activity while we were active but unfortunately it didn't work out. How many sets have we played that include you, andreas, and fran? I know you don't honestly think we're scared, we've lost 3 times to 7th, we're not scared to play anyone win or lose.

Also, isn't it funny you call off wars if we're 'rude' to you, but you sit and call us scared, talk **** and try to bait us, but because we're not pussies we don't cry. It's just a funny double standard isn't it?

The maps are open for debate obviously. Feel free to come up with a list of your own so we can compromise and determine the final list.

I have played under extreme toxic situations highly competitive games so the statement me not playing games because people act rude is ridiculous. It is pretty obvious how rude I am towards 2/3 people in Eot and I have a long history playing against you guys.

So, let me get this right. You and some other Eot's go around the forums for 3/4 months trying to sh1t talk your way into bloods games versus CB players and now that a good bloods team cares enough to play you guys you suddenly don't care about AOC and go inactive ? I'll back down no problem. Just keep your mouth shut next time so you won't get humbled like this again.

Also, you are not really up to date are you. Veni and Drew just played me and Zanchy in the final of 2v2 TIW tournament and Veni sh1t his pants. He threatened to pull out if we didn't play the maps he wanted to play. So he picked all 4 maps and lost 3-1, before the games started he was already like oh god 80% of maps you win anyway why are we even playing. I have never in my life played a final in which the opponent was so defeated before the games had even started. So, this so called "inactivity" you claim seems very dishonest. Big part of it is obviously fear.

Sean wants to drag you guys into a war that most of your clan knows is futile since you will get smashed. There is no shame in that, maybe Eot have their best days behind them but then don't be such big shots on the forums versus people who barely know bloods. Also no diss to Drew he didn't complain he wanted to follow the rules and just play the tournament how it was supposed to be played.

@ Sean
Quote:
Don't try to blaim it on your clan. You can always grab +1 and play 2v2's vs me. You can pick all the 9 bloods if you want.

Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 22 December 2018 - 10:02 pm
you act like we were playing bloods vs vivo bek and shibalba. We let you guys pick people from outside of xCs to play for you... we let you change the rules from 4v4 to 3v3 to fit your team as well... and we were going to have a war with CB's (rcb cba and cba hero) vs CB players.... and bloods vs (you malte camp) all 3 guys that been 19+ in the rdm ladder and played blood maps for years. Tired of reading you say we picked a fight with a CB clan to play blood maps when everyone knows that isnt true.

During every TIW set we always wanted 4v4s with you.. so this situation is very ideal for us which is why im trying to see whos interested and wants to play some games... but you already knew we were inactive... infact even guys (plural) you are teaming with knew we were inactive.

and trust me you didnt 'humble' anything after this. You just have a huge mouth standing beside 3 strong players atm knowing Eot isnt even remotely active.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Dej4Vu

Posted 22 December 2018 - 10:20 pm
eot was so scared to challenge a noob rm clan >
You must login into Voobly to view image

;1thumbup
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RedRuM__

Edited 22 December 2018 - 10:59 pm by [Eot_]RedRuM__
you act like we were playing bloods vs vivo bek and shibalba. We let you guys pick people from outside of xCs to play for you... we let you change the rules from 4v4 to 3v3 to fit your team as well... and we were going to have a war with CB's (rcb cba and cba hero) vs CB players.... and bloods vs (you malte camp) all 3 guys that been 19+ in the rdm ladder and played blood maps for years. Tired of reading you say we picked a fight with a CB clan to play blood maps when everyone knows that isnt true.

During every TIW set we always wanted 4v4s with you.. so this situation is very ideal for us which is why im trying to see whos interested and wants to play some games... but you already knew we were inactive... infact even guys (plural) you are teaming with knew we were inactive.

and trust me you didnt 'humble' anything after this. You just have a huge mouth standing beside 3 strong players atm knowing Eot isnt even remotely active.

Getting points on the random ladder doesn't make you a veteran bloods player and that is what you need to be to win wars and/or competitive bloods tournaments. You are currently a 1630 rated random tg player while Les_Pauls has a rating of 1780. Do you think he will do better then you in a competitive setting ? People like Camp and Malte are naturally gifted players that automatically tend to do well in most ladders, but this doesn't mean they care enough or think bloods are fun enough to spend most of their time on it. They prefer CB's. Also many 2k hero players I would smash in 1v1/2v2 mirror games so your logic is flawed.

You designed the previous war in a way that overly represented bloods versus a CB clan that had two players that played bloods, one of which being Camp who isn't a veteran in bloods. If a clan has to go out recruit people who aren't in the clan just to be able to compete in bloods. This says enough about your so called 'just' war. Su and Riven are not interested in competitive games. God knows when was the last time Riven wore the xCs tag. If I didn't join xCs last moment they would had literally one bloods player and it wasn't sure till the last moment I would even join.

If you didn't live in the past and wanted to play a fair war versus xCs you should had played multiple times Hero and/or Cba combined with a few bloods here and there so the war would had been representative of the CS lobby. Also you were the one challenging them. Obviously they should had more to say about how the war should looked like. When the new inexperienced clan finally recruited some players and tried to get their ducks in order you started to make stupid demands because you saw the possibility of losing and messed up the war.

Also you aren't fooling anybody when you say I am cowering behind 3 strong players. I challenged and played against Zanchy when he was in Eot and I am willing to play you 1v1/2v2.

Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 22 December 2018 - 10:39 pm
Just play not like winning or losing this means much with your logic.
Link | Reply | Quote
 NoDiddy

Edited 23 December 2018 - 12:10 am by NoDiddy
https://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/299265
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RedRuM__

Edited 22 December 2018 - 11:10 pm by [Eot_]RedRuM__
NoDiddy wrote:
Efkan , your POV is heavily clouded by your one sided hatred towards eot , drew and i signed up as a joke cuz my ally didnt show .

I told u you could have the tourney win and we'd just play some fun maps , not interested wasting time playing rcb and some other cheap win map.

I know you need others to care as much as you do so your wins mean something , but nobody took that 2v2 TIW tourney serious .

eot vs you 4 isnt happening so move on to yanki's thread for a possible challenge

Yes, I was very serious about the tournament too after Camp could't make it. I signed up for that tournament to play vs Camp and Malte. I could't care less about you. I was just using it as a reference to the excuse of 'we are not active' while other challenges or tournaments you are willing to play. The tournament was representative of CS so the team to beat was Malte and Camp, not you lol.

Don't be scared homie.

Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 23 December 2018 - 3:52 am
Malte and camp are more than capable to play and be competitive in the blood maps picked for that war. We made it 3v3 for you guys so you 3 could all play each blood map and gave xcs over a month to recruit anyone in the cs lobby to play with... and originally we did a challenge for xcs and xcel to combine so they had enough blood.players.. xcel didn't want to so xcs stepped up and agreed... as compensation we let them recruit.

Now I've asked eots.. most of the guys we would have are visibly not active so it's something to take up with them.. not me.... and believe me competitive 4v4 bloods is something I've wanted through every tiw and war ever... funny how you were the one as most 7ths say deciding for you guys to always play 3v3 instead and now that you see we don't care much or people are busy you are wanting those 4v4s so badly 11
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']nhoobish

Posted 23 December 2018 - 4:50 pm
What a silly challange, Eot_ is not a Blood Clan. You better come up with a challenge that includes more LotR scenarios than Bloods and then you will have yourself something.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 23 December 2018 - 9:35 pm
Malte and camp are more than capable to play and be competitive in the blood maps picked for that war. We made it 3v3 for you guys so you 3 could all play each blood map and gave xcs over a month to recruit anyone in the cs lobby to play with... and originally we did a challenge for xcs and xcel to combine so they had enough blood.players.. xcel didn't want to so xcs stepped up and agreed... as compensation we let them recruit.

Now I've asked eots.. most of the guys we would have are visibly not active so it's something to take up with them.. not me.... and believe me competitive 4v4 bloods is something I've wanted through every tiw and war ever... funny how you were the one as most 7ths say deciding for you guys to always play 3v3 instead and now that you see we don't care much or people are busy you are wanting those 4v4s so badly 11

lies on lies on lies rofl
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 23 December 2018 - 9:51 pm
what part of that is a lie? lol

Every single part is the truth even your clanmates know it.. but please explain china eyes
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Edited 23 December 2018 - 10:01 pm by [xCs]BEKSniper_
what part of that is a lie? lol

Every single part is the truth even your clanmates know it.. but please explain china eyes

I have so many times before. Your pea sized "brain" just cant handle it.

edit// totoro spelled out the real facts in an older thread. Sean just cant accept reality :(
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 23 December 2018 - 10:11 pm
you never said anything in a thread before 11.. your clan didnt even respect you enough to ever tell you anything that was happening or the actual truths of what happened. Just wanted to keep you talking as much **** as possible while letting you look like an ****

Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Edited 24 December 2018 - 3:22 am by [xCs]BEKSniper_
you never said anything in a thread before 11.. your clan didnt even respect you enough to ever tell you anything that was happening or the actual truths of what happened. Just wanted to keep you talking as much **** as possible while letting you look like an ****

Again with the same ol' same ol'

You dont even respect yourself with these ideotic claims.

Link | Reply | Quote
1[2]34
Displaying 16 - 30 out of 46 posts