4v4 Bloods War Challange Eot

[Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 24 December 2018 - 5:07 am
Lol.. no clue what you are talking about as usual so just saying anything to get the last word. Unlike you i was actually a part of the clan discussions and knew what was happening at all times... but thanks for coming to another thread looking like a clueless ****.. always appreciate that ignorance in you 11
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 24 December 2018 - 6:55 am
Lol.. no clue what you are talking about as usual so just saying anything to get the last word. Unlike you i was actually a part of the clan discussions and knew what was happening at all times... but thanks for coming to another thread looking like a clueless ****.. always appreciate that ignorance in you 11

You just repeated the same thing from ur last post rofl

Abusing u is getting boring.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 24 December 2018 - 6:47 pm
its sad you think this is considered abusing and you are somehow getting the upper hand. even after all this time you dont have anything worth mentioning to add in this and actually think you are considered important in xCs. You are their ****ed pitbull, nothing more.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 24 December 2018 - 7:41 pm
He is important in xcs. Why do you keep talking like you're in the know about what happens in xcs? 11
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RedRuM__

Posted 24 December 2018 - 9:17 pm
He is important in xcs. Why do you keep talking like you're in the know about what happens in xcs? 11

He doesn't even know what is going on in his own clan 11. "I want to play. It is not me. They don't want to".
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 24 December 2018 - 10:24 pm
Then maybe give him some education on what happened so he doesnt come in here looking so stupid every single time? Or better yet since he came in and said what I posted was a lie maybe you can tell everyone which part was a lie ?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 24 December 2018 - 10:28 pm
He doesn't even know what is going on in his own clan 11. "I want to play. It is not me. They don't want to".
When has Eot been inactive? Veni plays actively CB's and RM. Alex plays fortnite Drew Charlie and Rick all rarely play.. We got a bit of activity from the xCs thing happening and that was it. You had lots of chances to play Eot in competitive 4v4s through every single TIW we had vs each other but you would rather play us in 3v3s and force us all to play 3v3 instead. Now that Eot is inactive and you know were really not even around nearly the same we were just a couple months ago you want to challenge us to 4v4s after you ran even from 3v3s vs us. Worst part is I didnt even bait nearly this badly as you are doing and we had several months wasted for it. This is just a random challenge that came up out of the blue that no real time was invested into.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RedRuM__

Edited 25 December 2018 - 1:35 am by [Eot_]RedRuM__
When has Eot been inactive? Veni plays actively CB's and RM. Alex plays fortnite Drew Charlie and Rick all rarely play.. We got a bit of activity from the xCs thing happening and that was it. You had lots of chances to play Eot in competitive 4v4s through every single TIW we had vs each other but you would rather play us in 3v3s and force us all to play 3v3 instead. Now that Eot is inactive and you know were really not even around nearly the same we were just a couple months ago you want to challenge us to 4v4s after you ran even from 3v3s vs us. Worst part is I didnt even bait nearly this badly as you are doing and we had several months wasted for it. This is just a random challenge that came up out of the blue that no real time was invested into.

So, you lose most competitive tournaments and TIW wars vs 7th 2 years(2015 and 2016) in a row and you blame it all on 3v3 ? Gotta tell yourself something to keep going I guess lol.

Unlike you I don't live in the past. We can play right now. Your clan is too scared to play 4v4, but what is your excuse not for playing 1v1/2v2 ? You keep saying how brave you are and how you have never backed down from a challenge, right ?

Veni is your star player at the moment and he even sh1t his pants in the last 2v2 tiw tournament. What can you possibly do vs me? Nothing... all you will do is sit here and try to convince cba/hero players you are a good bloods player by forum mongering. Anybody who knows anything about bloods knows how much you suck. If you are scared of me teaming Zanchy i'll team somebody else, really lol. Less talk, more play Sean this is getting old.

Also claiming Eot is too inactive is ridiculous. I log on to see if there are bloods games if there isn't I spec 2-3 hero games, talk to friends and log off, getting almost no games in. If I do end up playing I play max 2 CB games a day. Andy is playing RM. Fran is never on. And Zanchy is kinda semi retired because he doesnt enjoy CB TG's and random ladder is dead. Stop with the excuses and play. Me and the guys told each other if the date gets set we will practice 2 days before and then play on the third day the war. Grow some balls and do the same with your guys.

If you chicken out from all the challenges I have presented you with then go ahead and take this L in front of everybody.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 25 December 2018 - 1:45 am
still waiting for you to confirm a date for our challenge sean ;whistling
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Edited 25 December 2018 - 3:03 am by [Eot_]Trumplaris
I was saying you had many chances to play us in these 4v4s but every chance (like arguably eot and 7ths prime) you guys avoided them. You yourself got a taste to play us in 4v4s when you were in xcel and decided to blame all your allies on the loss instead of looking in the mirror (cena fran krasic as main examples)

You keep going to this 1v12v2 challenge if th4 last 2v2 set I just played isn't enough proof you clearly know you would likely smoke me in majority of those maps so going on about is getting tiring... the rivalry was 7th and eot.. you are picking one of eots more inactive periods in the last while to make an example.. .it's the equivalent of me seeing Damian around last year.. Andreas playing rm and a few others online here n there... going and getting some roster of 4 good blood players and making q challenge to the whole 7th clan to play us in a 4v4 set or they are scared.

Think we have been down these roads long enough.. . We have never been scared to play you guys ever... infact I sat in discord with Andreas and Damian and told them both I would love to do a war with them at some point and when both clans have an ideal roster online and active we will... orrr you guys could say now you will make an effort to play the next tiw and instead of avoiding 4v4s like previously eot and 7th agree to play all our tg sets as 4v4 for the first time ever.
Link | Reply | Quote
 N4lzC

Edited 25 December 2018 - 3:08 am by N4lzC
Isn't this 2006's?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Edited 25 December 2018 - 3:51 am by [I3acI]_Army1_
Lets get right to the point, me v any 4 in 1v4

Conditions:

1. You pick all the maps
2. You pick all the civs
3. You pick spots
4. If i dont win within 27 seconds of the game starting i take a loss

I want to be fair because anything less makes it not competitive to me in my worse state, in fact i will even promise to consume alot of alcohol before any games get played. Note I wont be doing any tests that show with any kind of accuracy on just how much, but lets say plenty. I dont want my crayon consumption to show as im wanted in alot of countries for eating them.

I am happy to negotiate and by negotiate I mean whether its 1v4 (laughable) you can include more as im sure and im sure all agree 1v7 wont even be competitive.

Over and out

Happy Christmas :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 GeneralAta

Posted 25 December 2018 - 12:58 pm
as I already talked with andreas about... I'll talk to my clanmates and see who is interested and wants to do this and get back to you guys asap.

'come at me' as you put yourself in a tg with 3 other really strong players and challenge a pretty inactive clan out of its prime... surely a huge moment for you efkan.... but since im not a **** that runs the way you do I will try and make this happen. GL.
SDSA
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']nhoobish

Posted 26 December 2018 - 8:39 am
As the manager of Polaris I can say that we are not interested, if you do not bring any LotR to the table.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]EyeZz_

Posted 26 December 2018 - 2:22 pm
Just let it go, and enjoy what's left of the game. **** like this stops me picking it back up.

Link | Reply | Quote
12[3]4
Displaying 31 - 45 out of 46 posts