Community Forums > Voobly General > General Discussion / Off Topic > quick question about reports, who review? time take? average time?

quick question about reports, who review? time take? average time?

simolkaw

Edited 27 October 2019 - 2:04 pm by simolkaw
Hello,
a quick question about who review the reports and how much time take for reviewed a report
what is the average time to review reports ?

Because I have already made a report with all required documents and have not seen it yet for almost three weeks now

because there a rules in voobly and the rules is made for a reason

anyone welcome to give me any info (Staff, user have made report before).

and thank you .
Link | Reply | Quote
 Hank__Hill

Posted 27 October 2019 - 5:16 pm
Same thing here.
I've posted a lot of complaints that are just forgotten there.
Nobody does nothing about it.

This voobly is the wild west.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Kicking

Edited 27 October 2019 - 5:58 pm by Kicking
Hi simolkaw,

I'm sorry you haven't got your answer yet, but I can ensure you will get it soon :).

About your questions:

Who?: Our Game Moderator department will be delighted to review your case as soon as they reach into it.

Time?: I understand there is no time limit, as it totally depends of the amount of threads created (this is why it is not specified).

In addition, take into account each formal complaint has evidence and sometimes watching a recorded game takes hours.

Once again, our Staff will be delighted to reach into a solution as soon as possible.

Regards,

Kicking
Link | Reply | Quote
 +eric@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 27 October 2019 - 6:12 pm
@RonSwanson9
Please make sure the Game complaint is posted in the Game Complaints forum. Otherwise the moderators who review your complaint won't find it.

I moved your Complaint to > AoC RM / DM Complaints (privacy enabled).

@simolkaw
We are doing our best as volunteers. Game complaints is a time consuming process and requires trained eyes with a good understanding of Voobly Game Policies and Code of Conduct. I don't envy them, it's a lot of work. In essence, people have lives outside of Voobly. For me personally, I often find myself taking them for granted, spending their free time from school or work to help the community. I understand your frustration when a complaint has not been reviewed for three weeks. That said, I hope my perspective brings something to your take on the situation also.
Link | Reply | Quote
 simolkaw

Edited 27 October 2019 - 8:44 pm by simolkaw
@+Kicking
thank you for reply
@+eric
Yes, I know how tired and how long it takes (I was already a moderator in one of the games site as well)
But for my report you don't need to watch the duration of records (3min to 5min time game)
my case is about
Banning and Rating Policies -> REFUSING TO CONTINUE

he do this trick when they have a bad civ or one of his team dropped
look at this examples :
https://www.voobly.com/match/view/20709358 (i'm on this match)
https://www.voobly.com/match/view/20355873/Match-Details
https://www.voobly.com/match/view/20734836/Match-Details
https://www.voobly.com/match/view/20720742/Match-Details

read the in-game chat and see what i'm talking about, we need someone to stop him

and thanks to all staff for their time

Link | Reply | Quote
 [sT]ExoloT

Posted 29 October 2019 - 10:37 am
simolkaw wrote:
Hello,
a quick question about who review the reports and how much time take for reviewed a report
what is the average time to review reports ?

Anywhere from 1 month to 1 year. Also, They wont take any action. Good Luck.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Walt_

Posted 30 October 2019 - 10:30 am
[sT]ExoloT wrote:
Anywhere from 1 month to 1 year. Also, They wont take any action. Good Luck.

They would take action. However, they would not inform you of the action taken, in the sense that they will deal with it.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 7 out of 7 posts