Cannot play in NPL

abcabc1

Edited 3 December 2019 - 8:47 am by abcabc1
What means Noob bashing ??
If somebody is Total Noob, so everybody will defeat him. But if somebody is 1400 point Player, It in not usual to lose all his games. That make Voobly. 1400 Players NOT receive any money to play here and lose all his games... It is not a Tournament with Prize Money. It is acceptible to have a NPL lobby, only for Pro player to NOT lose time to play with total Noobs. In reality every Pro player(tennis , football) may play with amateurs, outside Tournaments and outside his club.
Everybody may see the current Wins and loses of the other players in the room and to decite to play or not with them... Voobly may add for the creator of a room, OPTION to chose how many points and game to be played from the players who want to join his game room. For example- at least 10 played games, or 50, or 100 played games. So he may see the REAL result of the games.
Also, players may BLOCK people who do not want to speak to or play with.
Now Voobly bashing players with 1400 points.
Link | Reply | Quote
 DoobieWonder

Posted 3 December 2019 - 2:28 pm
Yall realize theres an "inte Player Lobby", right?
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 3 December 2019 - 3:08 pm
That's not the point, they also want to have "easy" games.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 3 December 2019 - 3:13 pm
+chris@voobly wrote:

I have always been known for my amazing dedication to gain those easy points.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']nhoobish

Posted 3 December 2019 - 5:30 pm
I have always been known for my amazing dedication to gain those easy points.
Yes, you were 2k+ overall at some time. Very hungry for puntos.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 3 December 2019 - 10:30 pm
Yes, you were 2k+ overall at some time. Very hungry for puntos.

Mucho puntos from cba hero triple tech ;lol
Link | Reply | Quote
 Crawl_Waffl

Edited 4 December 2019 - 5:50 pm by Crawl_Waffl
NPL lobby - chaotic noobs play against each other and having fun.
Then some of them randomly getting couple wins in a row,or SMART teammates leaves before game is WIN, and all score goes to 1 guy - now he f***,get banned in NPL, get kicked out from MS for 0 games ,trying to find NOOBs room for HALF A HOUR,with 25% chance that it will lag\crash,someone quit or just being dead weight cause they CAN BE WORSE than most people in NPL,and 70% chance that there would be someone TOO GOOD.

NPL BAN - is not to fight noob bashing,NPL BAN - IS A noob bashing.

And what is most outraging is when you try to complain,moders\admins answer with nonsense,like -
"NPL is not for bad or weak players,or one that came back after long pause.It's not for practicing to become better at game and BLABLABLA...It's for new players to get accustomed to voobly lobbies design,how rooms work.."
This is pretty much quote,and when you say -
"wtf?Voobly design??Some people have 1k games in NPL,but i'm kicked for row of 4 "lucky" games,what it have to do with learning how to find a room to play??"
They answer -
"That's how system works!The SYSTEM is PERFECT,we can't change it,stop complaint and eat dirt NOOB,we admins so don't argue with us."
Link | Reply | Quote
 Crawl_Waffl

Posted 4 December 2019 - 6:25 pm
Nope there isn't,and this isn't even funny to call "lobby" a thing that have no people in it.
Whole point of IPL and CL is so admins could say - "Look guys WE DID IT FOR YOU!"
Lobbies are for finding games/rooms with people,everyone gather in one place where chances to find game are highest.NPL ban basically cutting closest people by "skill" denying part of them to play with others,IPL or CL doesn't change it in any way,all what left for those who was cut off it's try to gather together or abandon game,so even less people left on that side of this nonsense.
Meanwhile in MS 1600++ started to play in 1400 rooms.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Crawl_Waffl

Posted 4 December 2019 - 6:33 pm
+chris@voobly wrote:
If by "easy" you mean "not want to spent long time by searching games rather than playing"
It's actualy awfull to see how admins react to complaints rather than trying to solve the problem.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Gyouyu

Posted 5 December 2019 - 8:51 pm
I got banned from NPL after winning a few games in a day. I used to play regularly. I'm not able to play for the past four months because no one wants me in their game in MS lobby as I have zero games in that lobby. If I join a game in MS lobby the host just make me a spectator saying that I have zero games. I just play this for fun. I guess many are facing the same issue. Consider this and removing the ban would be the best this. You are considering the new players situation but I guess you'll be losing a lot of regular players because of this situation
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 5 December 2019 - 11:02 pm
Gyouyu wrote:
I got banned from NPL after winning a few games in a day. I used to play regularly. I'm not able to play for the past four months because no one wants me in their game in MS lobby as I have zero games in that lobby. If I join a game in MS lobby the host just make me a spectator saying that I have zero games. I just play this for fun. I guess many are facing the same issue. Consider this and removing the ban would be the best this. You are considering the new players situation but I guess you'll be losing a lot of regular players because of this situation
Not really, you got three 13xx accounts and were playing with five different accounts in the NPL. lol

You should host some friendly BF team games in MS and the problem you described above, will be solved.
Link | Reply | Quote
 johnnny_sins

Edited 6 December 2019 - 9:06 am by johnnny_sins
no solution
Link | Reply | Quote
 Jiminy

Posted 7 December 2019 - 4:00 am
Yes please allow players with less than 50% winrate to be considered new players. I have a friend who wants to play with me in the NPL. I am super noob and he is below average. If we play together in Medieval Siege we get creamed because I am so bad. But he's blocked from playing in the NPL. Please fix this so we can play on the same team in a room that isnt super pro.
Link | Reply | Quote
 trial3181

Edited 7 December 2019 - 4:51 am by trial3181
You must login into Voobly to view image

[You must login to view link]

they call me a noob for CBA!

i play CBA better than RM!

..and always spec'd for RM games!
Link | Reply | Quote
 [sT]ExoloT

Posted 8 December 2019 - 11:25 am
Gyouyu wrote:

You are right. No one in MS allows a 0 gamer to play. Heck I am one of the players who calls out a 0 and gets him speced. Dont need a low skilled player to **** the game (no offense to you).. The skill gap is huge.. Go to IPL. Tho you wont find anyone there.

Link | Reply | Quote
1[2]34
Displaying 16 - 30 out of 57 posts