Cannot play in NPL

Lityum

Posted 12 February 2020 - 2:47 pm
Just wondering, does the npl ban appeals ever get resolved anymore or is it a dead forum?
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 12 February 2020 - 3:38 pm
Depending on the number of complaints submitted by other players, it may take a while until all threads have been answered.
Link | Reply | Quote
 FP_New_Router

Posted 28 April 2020 - 12:59 pm
This is actually lame. I haven't been able to play what I loved for almost 2 years because of a stupid ban. I used to play only TTM not a single rated game. My brother used my laptop to play once unaware that I would be kicked out of NPL.

He contacted Voobly support 2 years back asking if they can lift ban and monitor my id if i ever play a single rated game and ban me again. But Voobly tech support rudely rejected the request. I didn't come to play on Voobly to become a pro, i just wanted to have some fun with friends. I didn't want to get better, i just wanted to spends few hrs when I have time in non-rated CBA TTM games.

I would have been happy if they keep the ban but allow player to play non rated game at least. But no Voobly want up to improve our game, want us to learn something every day and become pro one day. Right Voobly. Good job. Keep it up.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [sT]ExoloT

Posted 30 April 2020 - 1:26 am
i just wanted to spends few hrs when I have time in non-rated CBA TTM games.

I agree with you on this. NPL players play almost anything. I was playing rated turbo random bf map with full room when I got banned. It took 2 3 weeks to gather players. But once they try out new maps and styles the start playing it.

In MS no one is ready to get out of their comfort spot. Not even play new stuff on unrated.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [1aegis]BinaryPotka

Edited 24 June 2020 - 10:48 pm by [1aegis]BinaryPotka
I joined Voobly for the first time by April end 2020 during lockdown. Initially I was playing normal matches RMs. I recently created my own map and NPL server was the best server to test my map since people were quite accepting of new things and I even made friends because of it. But by May end suddenly I receive this moderation rule which stated I am no longer allowed in this lobby only new players are allowed.

My medieval siege lobby experience was terrible ... host not allowing .. if I host myself its taking time for people to gather compared to NPL server also I am not a pro player .. pure NOOB in MS. I tried looking into forums for solution to this with no luck cuz the fun which I had just started to have playing in VOOBLY got lost. If I had already known this in advance about these VOOBLY moderations i wudnt had played ranked in NPL.

I stopped playing normal matches since they lost the gist. I was just trying custom scenario lobby (had no other option). It was hard .. very hard to have players there to test my NEW MAP (CS lobby being hardly populated). You can see my profile history I havent played any normal match for a month straight since the BAN ... only TD maps.

I just recently came across Map Maker Community on voobly (Just Today) they were quite accepting and asked me to try out RPG maps with them on NPL server and I cannot do that. CS lobby and MS Lobby is very restrictive people dont want to try new things also very less populated.

Irony is that I see so many old players enjoying on NPL servers who have been on Voobly platform for years playing non-ranked matches probably cuz they r aware. RPG games are hosted there from time to time yet New players like me are denied access. Very bad experience !!
Link | Reply | Quote
 [caracol]youyou4

Posted 25 June 2020 - 12:45 am
buenas! no puedo entrar a new player lobby! (me salta un cartel que dice que es solo para usuarios nuevos) en las otras salas no hay gente .alguien sabe como solucionarlo?
Attachments:
new player lobby.jpeg (file size: 16.06 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 Troy

Posted 25 June 2020 - 5:43 am
Hello.

The NPL Auto-Ban system seems like it's doing it's job.
English: https://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/269641
Spanish: https://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/274018

Regards. ;1hat
Link | Reply | Quote
 [1aegis]BinaryPotka

Edited 25 June 2020 - 6:37 am by [1aegis]BinaryPotka
I have already read that before posting anything here. It still does not cover my last 2 paragraphs. Either accounts older then 6 months should not be allowed on NPL servers (Year Old players can still be seen even decade old) or relief for genuine cases in NPL server/necessary adequate changes.

Currently I am having no interest in playing normal matches. Here is my history. Your text to link here... And I cannot participate with my community members that is the only reason I am posting now. Since getting banned was a 1 month old problem and I have gotten over it by quitting normal games but now this is happening which made me speak up.
Link | Reply | Quote
 MAJIN_BOO___

Posted 10 August 2020 - 8:38 pm
Yes, they need to take out that, I cannot play more because my brother can play on medieval and have a high ranking and thee ban me with a low ranking. The must fuse all the loobys in only one, as a host can say cwhich ranking can goes to the game.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 10 August 2020 - 8:45 pm
just play on de and enjoy playing whoever you want wherever you want
Link | Reply | Quote
 trial3181

Posted 23 August 2020 - 11:09 am
another one..

he has been banned from NPL
and layers wont let him play in MS becos of low # of games.

[You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 Troy

Edited 23 August 2020 - 4:32 pm by Troy
trial3181 wrote:
another one..

he has been banned from NPL
and layers wont let him play in MS becos of low # of games.

[You must login to view link]

Hello. He can host games or join games. Some have 0 gamer rule. The ones with that rule is usually BF / Nomad / Land Nomad team games. :)

Link | Reply | Quote
123[4]
Displaying 46 - 57 out of 57 posts