Cannot play in NPL

[sT]ExoloT

Posted 8 December 2019 - 11:26 am
Nope there isn't,and this isn't even funny to call "lobby" a thing that have no people in it.
Whole point of IPL and CL is so admins could say - "Look guys WE DID IT FOR YOU!"
Lobbies are for finding games/rooms with people,everyone gather in one place where chances to find game are highest.NPL ban basically cutting closest people by "skill" denying part of them to play with others,IPL or CL doesn't change it in any way,all what left for those who was cut off it's try to gather together or abandon game,so even less people left on that side of this nonsense.
Meanwhile in MS 1600++ started to play in 1400 rooms.

You my friend are ****ed.. Surviving in MS with 0 games is hard. Good Luck
Link | Reply | Quote
 [sT]ExoloT

Posted 8 December 2019 - 11:29 am
Jiminy wrote:
Yes please allow players with less than 50% winrate to be considered new players. I have a friend who wants to play with me in the NPL. I am super noob and he is below average. If we play together in Medieval Siege we get creamed because I am so bad. But he's blocked from playing in the NPL. Please fix this so we can play on the same team in a room that isnt super pro.

What were you thinking.. MS is no joke. You should have stayed in NPL while you could.. Anyone who has some games in MS is auto banned in NPL.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [_BB]BakeTheCake

Posted 12 December 2019 - 7:28 pm
Just buy DE version and get a freshstart.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Evil_Weasel

Posted 13 December 2019 - 9:53 pm
[sT]ExoloT wrote:
What were you thinking.. MS is no joke. You should have stayed in NPL while you could.. Anyone who has some games in MS is auto banned in NPL.
MS. not even once
Link | Reply | Quote
 __KINGO__

Posted 14 December 2019 - 6:02 pm
Well , I advice you to get better , and learn the game more . After that you will have more fun .

The game made just for fun and entertainment , thats all . ;D

Relax and get better . :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 Jiminy

Posted 16 December 2019 - 8:40 pm
Voobly needs to change the policy on who can play in the NPL. My friend is good but not pro. I think hes around a 40% w/r. Im terrible (25% w/r). There's no way we can play on the same team unless I go to MS. Then the game is extremely stacked against us.

Let others play in the new player lobby if the game is un-rated at least. Only way you'd be able to team with a friend of different skill level.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Crawl_Waffl

Posted 17 December 2019 - 7:30 pm
Jiminy wrote:
Voobly needs to change the policy on who can play in the NPL. My friend is good but not pro. I think hes around a 40% w/r. Im terrible (25% w/r). There's no way we can play on the same team unless I go to MS. Then the game is extremely stacked against us.

Let others play in the new player lobby if the game is un-rated at least. Only way you'd be able to team with a friend of different skill level.
Do you see what guy posted before you - "Learn to play better"?While admins posts "not our problem,stop crying".No one cares,so no hope for any sort of change.
Link | Reply | Quote
 abcabc1

Posted 1 February 2020 - 7:50 pm
So many players wrote here, and still Voobly did not fix the NPL to give access to other players.. Only at Voobly, Pro players can NOT play in 1 game with friend- noob. If Voobly increase the points to be at NPL lobby from 1400 to 2000, it will be also better than now.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 1 February 2020 - 10:26 pm
abcabc1 wrote:
So many players wrote here, and still Voobly did not fix the NPL to give access to other players.. Only at Voobly, Pro players can NOT play in 1 game with friend- noob. If Voobly increase the points to be at NPL lobby from 1400 to 2000, it will be also better than now.
You can play with your friends in the MS lobby, and you can even play unrated.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [sT]ExoloT

Posted 2 February 2020 - 7:46 am
+chris@voobly wrote:
You can play with your friends in the MS lobby, and you can even play unrated.

Why don`t you make it compulsory for NPL players to play in IPL after they get banned. 15xx rooms have become a joke in MS. No good games because of all the newcomers from NPL.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +kwin

Posted 2 February 2020 - 2:06 pm
[sT]ExoloT wrote:
15xx rooms have become a joke in MS. No good games because of all the newcomers from NPL.

That's really not true unless you let every zero gamer play...
Link | Reply | Quote
 +kwin

Posted 2 February 2020 - 2:11 pm
And why do I get a warning from Malwarebytes on this page about a trojan horse...
(it's only this page, I don't have this warning on the rest of the forum)
Attachments:
Voobly_Trojaans_paard.JPG (file size: 40.64 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 [sT]ExoloT

Posted 4 February 2020 - 8:37 am
+kwin wrote:
That's really not true unless you let every zero gamer play...

So you admit that NPL players are not skilled enough to play in 15xx rooms Also, Only 1 NPL newcomer can mess the whole game up.. You dont have to have 2 or 3 to mess up a game.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +kwin

Edited 4 February 2020 - 12:29 pm by +kwin
[sT]ExoloT wrote:
So you admit that NPL players are not skilled enough to play in 15xx rooms Also, Only 1 NPL newcomer can mess the whole game up.. You dont have to have 2 or 3 to mess up a game.

Off course that's possible, same with a zero gamer who is 2k real rate...
That's 1 of the reasons why zero gamers are not allowed to play in many rooms.

After 50-100 games you should see real rate normally, so bad players can play in a room with more bad players...
Link | Reply | Quote
 [sT]ExoloT

Posted 4 February 2020 - 4:12 pm
+kwin wrote:
Off course that's possible, same with a zero gamer who is 2k real rate...
That's 1 of the reasons why zero gamers are not allowed to play in many rooms.

After 50-100 games you should see real rate normally, so bad players can play in a room with more bad players...

ok

Link | Reply | Quote
12[3]4
Displaying 31 - 45 out of 57 posts