CBA v8

[s1L3nT]DoMiNaTloN

Edited 30 November 2011 - 7:55 pm by [s1L3nT]DoMiNaTloN
yer i could do an edit to the map were i add 2 palaside walls with castle age and imperial age to them asnd 1 kill = to castle and to imperial also i did this in a map and everyone liked it as they could see when they imped and castle insted of looking at the hints all the time..

tenchy needs to see me also as map need looking at to improve certian things
Link | Reply | Quote
 [TDKs]kakuzo

Posted 10 January 2012 - 9:16 am
guys i dont know what the hell is these versions,can you tell me witch version is the best?
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Dharma

Posted 19 July 2012 - 8:12 pm
You have to use the newest version no1 will for examlpe play V5 with u ;)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [McL_]Chiefing

Posted 2 October 2012 - 5:25 am
Where do i download the map cba V8 so i can host in custom scenario??? Can some1 reply and help plz?
Link | Reply | Quote
 ggitired

Posted 3 October 2012 - 2:49 am
http://www.voobly.com/pages/view/106/Map-Pack-Installation-Guide
Link | Reply | Quote
 ZOET

Posted 18 December 2012 - 5:05 am
CBA V8 still bugged.. on Teal Color can make up over 100+ Towers in Base.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _MaTT_M0rgaN_

Edited 18 December 2012 - 5:33 am by _MaTT_M0rgaN_
another cba more ? the server Voobly only played AOC in CBA only? not believe it is over and that destroys or eliminates the other scenarios? Should provide an opportunity to other maps to classify. There is a good group of players who are not interested only in CBA and should provide the opportunity for other scenarios as TDA. Not only can be Voobly CBA. The category is extremely monotone CS with that.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Olmc]fufufu

Edited 27 January 2013 - 8:13 am by [Olmc]fufufu
You are really faggot, in an original CBA I was playing as 7th player (you know grey), and I was Spanish; oddly i was only getting 2 Conquistadors, for some time I thought that was because I was Spanish,then I played agian a 4vs4 and one of my allies was Player 7, Mayans,and had the same error.

I just want you to correct these errors next time yo make a CBA, probably V9. -Regards Fufufu.-

Link | Reply | Quote
12[3]
Displaying 31 - 38 out of 38 posts