Can't launch the game

[N i P_]MultiBoy

Posted 9 September 2022 - 2:05 am
Édition Windows 10 Famille
Version 21H2
Installé le ‎22/‎02/‎2021
Build du système d’exploitation 19044.1889
Expérience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4180.0

I can't launch the game when i clik nothing happen's for aom & aot i ll do all the stuff comptability, direct play ect and it wont work aom is patched 1.10 aot 1.03

I dont know what i can do
Link | Reply | Quote
 [N i P_]MultiBoy

Edited 9 September 2022 - 3:02 pm by [N i P_]MultiBoy
Ok i have some news, i booted my pc without failure and this time i saw something.

I saw the screen of the game so actually the game try to launch but it miss something in my gpu driver

d3d10warp.dll for aom
d3d10warp.dll for aot too

I will continu my research and tell you if it works
Link | Reply | Quote
 [N i P_]MultiBoy

Posted 9 September 2022 - 2:51 pm
Video Card 0 doesn't have device id or vendor id, and <d3d10warp.dll> isn't in look-up file

I got this message, and im blocked..
Link | Reply | Quote
 +miko@voobly

VGaming Lead

Posted 9 September 2022 - 3:49 pm
Hi MultiBoy,

I'm sorry to hear you're having problems launching the game. I will try to help you fix the problem, but first I have two questions for you:

1) Are you using a virtual machine to play the game?
2) Are you using a pirated copy of the game?

If the answer to both questions is no, download the .zip file below and extract it. Then copy the "gfxconfig2" folder you extracted to your game folder. When Windows asks you to merge the folder and/or to replace the files, you say "Yes" to all. This should normally fix the problem.

All the best,

Bombus
Attachments:
gfxconfig2.zip (file size: 47.99 KB)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [N i P_]MultiBoy

Edited 9 September 2022 - 6:49 pm by [N i P_]MultiBoy
Thanks for your response Bombus,

For the first question what did you mean by virtual machine ? Im launching the game on Windows 10 i dont think i use one.

And for the second question, i got cd from the original game but i dont have a Cd rom drive so ive download different "pirated" version aom gold/ aom+aot ect ect but no one works and i really think with the original one its not gonna work too, the game actually didnt launch & when im in no failure mode it dont boot just the screen with the message about my graphic card.

( Ive already played games with my old computer in voobly & gameranger and it works )

PS : I got a no cd crack so normally it will launch )

Well if windows is the problem i go on nobara linux this is not gonna stop me
Link | Reply | Quote
 [N i P_]MultiBoy

Posted 9 September 2022 - 8:43 pm
Well i dont have an usb key for linux so i just reinstalled my windows & it works now
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 10 September 2022 - 12:07 pm
Glad to hear you got it working. :)

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 7 out of 7 posts