Rise of the Gago mod is a Age of Empires II mod based on book Claudio Gago and his reign. There are listen Top-Conquerors Community Sounds (civilizations are speaking ezeferian language).
The Ezeferian Language is a language create by me and coming soon i m going to publish this book open for everyone people what want learn this language.

[You must login to view link]

The book, "Claudio Gago and his reign" talk from the King Claudio, who is man very intelligent and like ambitions for win new lands. His husband is the queen Carmen, the princes are princess Brandon and princes Fabian.

This history you have every traitors what want be king of kings of Gagos Land.

In this mod you can play with some civilizations or reings from this history, as Detrompides, Luxus, Bandits, Hall, Grengoland, Jalikangüins, Gritthongües, Cif, Jatakians, Wancas and more.

The sounds were recorded by my mom, my brother, my dad, my uncle and my friends.

The Music was recorded by my friend Jesus Acosta and Hugo Adel Encinas and Carlos Martines.

The main voices by Antonio Ramirez Águila "El enemigo ataca nuestras unidades", "The enemy is attacking you units", "El enemigo ataca nuestros edificios", "The enemy is attacking we buildings".

This mod you can download on Voobly:

Voobly Workshop

Do you like this project?