Why we cant play rated DE Balance Allied vision?

lyxx

Posted 29 October 2023 - 7:10 pm
What in hell happened here?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Mad_max__

Posted 29 October 2023 - 7:13 pm
idk time to move DE
Link | Reply | Quote
 lyxx

Posted 29 October 2023 - 7:14 pm
they will kill voobly completely if they do that.
Link | Reply | Quote
 RoR_Angelina

Posted 29 October 2023 - 7:17 pm
yea they force ppl to use 1.6
Link | Reply | Quote
 lyxx

Posted 29 October 2023 - 7:20 pm
and then why to not go DE? stupid decision, if they insist they just killed voobly.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [_OLYMP_]Vley2011

Posted 29 October 2023 - 7:41 pm
ya era hora que lo hagan, así los player al fin se uniran al 1.6 , el allied vision ya deberían quitarlo. no puede ser que aun hay gente que juega ese mod.
Link | Reply | Quote
 SchwarzerTod

Posted 29 October 2023 - 8:44 pm
ty voobly for kill aoc
Link | Reply | Quote
 No__English_

Posted 29 October 2023 - 10:50 pm
Instead of keeping the community, literally destroying it, well done, soon moving to DE
Link | Reply | Quote
 Gwyneth235

Posted 29 October 2023 - 11:19 pm
Docks need fix, villagers don't use them.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['O]_BOOM_SAMI_

Posted 29 October 2023 - 11:50 pm
its a bad move to promote a bugged mod guys. this mod is laggy while scrolling, crashing multiple times each game and bugged. pls fix next time before...
Link | Reply | Quote
 iori_yamazaki

Posted 29 October 2023 - 11:50 pm
I can't believe you forcing people to play 1.6... I think its the time to move to DE
Link | Reply | Quote
 [_OLYMP_]Vley2011

Edited 29 October 2023 - 11:51 pm by [_OLYMP_]Vley2011
genial
Link | Reply | Quote
 [_TDA]Mo2a

Edited 30 October 2023 - 8:17 am by [_TDA]Mo2a
I say bring back DE balance MOD (RATED) !!!
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Edited 30 October 2023 - 8:07 am by +chris@voobly
Gentlemen

I don’t see the problem — really. You guys can still play DE Game Balance, simply choose the Match Stats Ladder and you are ready to go.

Same goes for all those people claiming, that we unrated 1.5. This is complete nonsense.
  • For those who still want to play the original AOC: 1.0c up to UP 1.5 are still rated and can be played on any rated ladder. => players who want to play the good old AOC
  • For those who want to play HD, choose UP 1.5 + 1.5 Game Data (or continue playing Wololo Kingdoms). This can be played on any rated ladder. => players who want to play HD
  • For those who want to play DE, choose 1.6 + 1.6 Game Data, which can also be played on any rated ladder. => players who want to play DE

As you can see, any generation of AOC can be played on a ladder. For those experiencing technical problems, please post at the forums and we will help you resolving them (Windows Defender issues etc.). If you experience any crashes or find any bugs on 1.6, post them in our mod Center (or at the forums) and our developers will fix them. If there are any maps missing with Allied Vision, please let us know and we will update the Map Pack accordingly.

Yeah I know, we all loved DE Game Balance for obvious reasons. But please try to understand, the mod is not feature complete, many things are missing or were implemented differently, and all the new civs are missing which makes the DE game balance completely uneven. The mod’s maintainer certainly did a great job and it took us almost two years to complete 1.6.

But there are also as many complaints — and we have many new players coming to Voobly and leaving again, because we are playing this mod instead of the actual DE. The majority of the AOE II community (>90%) is already playing DE on Steam, and in about 3.5 years Microsoft will abandon DE and declare it End-Of-Life (EOL). If we want to survive as Voobly community, we have to move on and play the actual game which is DE and not some niche mod (or the almost 25 years old AOC with only 19 civs).

Let’s be progressive gentlemen instead of living in the past.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +kwin

Posted 30 October 2023 - 8:44 am
+chris@voobly wrote:
Gentlemen

I don’t see the problem — really. You guys can still play DE Game Balance, simply choose the Match Stats Ladder and you are ready to go.

If you can not play rated, you can also not play match stats only...
I wish you could but you can't...

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]23
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 35 posts