BF LORD allied vision in 1.6 mod

[_OLYMP_]Vley2011

Posted 11 December 2023 - 7:58 pm
no elimines los lobos porfavor. solo balancea el mapa
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Nina_Corazon_

Posted 11 December 2023 - 9:21 pm
no entiendo por que no mantener las dos versiones de los mapas no ah todos les gusta el bf lord original y el nuevo mapa lord con colinas, pesca y lobos estaba teniendo buena acogida por los que juegan solo bf normal .
creo que la petición de la comunidad es mantener las tres versiones del mapa
bf normal
bf lord original
bf lord (colinas , pesca y lobos)
seria bueno agregar algo de variedad para todos en los mapas y pues no veo nada de malo puedan convivir estas tres versiones del mapa Saludos.;news ;news ;news ;news

Link | Reply | Quote
 FrkXJ6

Edited 13 December 2023 - 11:19 pm by FrkXJ6
I can't believe it, lol. So, because one player is not happy, then the entire community has to agree with **** complain? lol
Link | Reply | Quote
 FrkXJ6

Posted 13 December 2023 - 11:16 pm
The BF Lord with lakes, wolves and hills brings so much more game experiences than the standard "BF Lord" map we've been playing since 2013. I think it should be added to the map pool because a lot of players liked it, and got used to play this version of the map. Honestly, at least add the Map variation to the mod is way more fair than simply listen to ONE player and make monocratic decision to benefit HIM only. As far as I've readed here, not ANY other players opinions got listened in order to perform this change. "Democracy"
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Edited 14 December 2023 - 6:40 am by +chris@voobly
We will add all requested "flavors" of BF Lord and also bring back that map that was accidently overwritten.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Nina_Corazon_

Posted 14 December 2023 - 10:37 pm
GRACIAS ;flowers
Link | Reply | Quote
 +pablo@voobly

Community Patch Developer

Edited 24 December 2023 - 1:33 pm by +pablo@voobly
I've recovered the old version on BF Lord with hills, wolves and lakes. I attach it here for testing.
This one will be added alongside the BF without these features and a similar one with the No Onager Cut feature. Is there any other version people will require?
Attachments:
BF_Lord_2.rms (file size: 15.93 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
1[2]
Displaying 16 - 22 out of 22 posts