Community Forums > Voobly Support and Game Complaints Support > Game related Problems and Questions > Why my game is not yet added in my profile @ 12:43 IST 12/02/2024

Why my game is not yet added in my profile @ 12:43 IST 12/02/2024

+kwin

Posted 15 February 2024 - 9:25 pm
Another possibility is that both players resumed before the game was finished...
Link | Reply | Quote
 Indian1218

Posted 16 February 2024 - 4:47 am
This is the second time the lobby crashed at the same time I win with the same player, could you explain me this? I have reported even that time and you have given the same explanation even that time, I could even make this third time too, until now I played two times with this astimus guy, and the very two times it resulted in a crash I guess this is not a co incidence. Let me prove it after a month or two, with the same result. Then you would understand.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 16 February 2024 - 7:34 am
Lobby crashes are rare but they may happen from time to time during our scheduled maintenance, e. g. when installing updates.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Indian1218

Posted 16 February 2024 - 8:27 am
Good explanation, I will love to hear it more from you next time.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 16 February 2024 - 4:03 pm
You shouldn't focus too much on rating, as it's not about winning or losing points. ELO actually helps finding players with the the same or similar skill like yourself.

Link | Reply | Quote
1[2]
Displaying 16 - 20 out of 20 posts