Community Forums > Voobly Support and Game Complaints Support > Game related Problems and Questions > Even another player faced a problem similar to mine with astimus!

Even another player faced a problem similar to mine with astimus!

Indian1218

Posted 19 March 2024 - 8:22 am
Just now @12:36 PM IST A player named brendan_jordan played 1v1 vs astimus on intermediate lobby and he won, this guy never gets out of the game he lost even after few hours and according to you once the player who won gets out he must be awarded points. But brendan_jordan has not yet been awarded any points till now. Brendan is out of the game room already, this guy astimus always cheats with this loop hole. Astimus is a point miser, never wants to lose points.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Indian1218

Posted 19 March 2024 - 8:28 am
He is still in the game room, catch him if you want to.
Image attached.
PFA
Attachments:
cheat.jpg (file size: 405.94 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 Indian1218

Posted 19 March 2024 - 4:00 pm
Yes, he got awarded at 2:52 pm when the game is finished 12:36pm. But why did my game never got awarded points?
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 19 March 2024 - 10:00 pm
Indian1218 wrote:
Yes, he got awarded at 2:52 pm when the game is finished 12:36pm. But why did my game never got awarded points?
Because the lobby had crashed that day.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Indian1218

Posted 20 March 2024 - 1:09 pm
But you said the points will be awarded as soon as anyone of the player exit the game. But why is it taking so long to award the points here it took more than 2hours, in my case it took more than 5 hours, between the 5hours time voobly client must have been crashed so I did not get any points. But why is it not giving points as soon as I get out of the game? This might occur everyday. Is there no solution to this problem at all?
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 20 March 2024 - 1:33 pm
It's not a problem at all.

All players must be out of the game first, before the match links is generated at Voobly. In a Team Game, this is much easier, once the first four players have reported the identical result. In a 1vs1 match however, both players must have finished their game first.

You didn't get the points, because the lobby has crashed.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Indian1218

Posted 21 March 2024 - 3:29 pm
+chris@voobly wrote:

This is nonsense, every player coming out of a game automatically sends the recorded game with the results to the Voobly servers. Even if he stayed inside the game for days, there would still be your result of the rated game. The only logical explanation for this is the lobby crash we had last Monday.

Regards
Chris

This is what you said that day, now you are saying all the players must get out, which one of the two is true? Is every player getting out or only after all the players getting out will be true to give the points automatically?
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 21 March 2024 - 4:25 pm
Both. You require >50% of the match results.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Indian1218

Posted 21 March 2024 - 5:13 pm
Hmm, seems to be phishy
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 22 March 2024 - 10:54 pm
No comment.

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 10 out of 10 posts