1.6 not working with me anymore...

+kwin

Edited 24 March 2024 - 8:43 am by +kwin
Hi,

If I want to spectate 1.6 game, it's not possible...
I join game, game starts but game screen goes away again...
No messages, nothing...

If I host a game and try to start on single player a 1.6 game, it's same 9 of 10 times, sometimes game starts but not many times...
Also no messages etc... I start game, game launch but close again and i go back to lobby automatically and it says game was not rated, reason game not finished in game room...

I added the txt files in attachment.

I have only problems with 1.6.
1.5 works perfect but I do Game and network diagnostics anyway...

Game diagnostics:
Non-DirectPlay spel pad is 'c:\program files (x86)\steam\SteamApps\common\Age2HD'
Verifiëren 'ebueulax.dll' bestaat...
Verifiëren 'age2_x1\age2_x1.exe' bestaat...
Verifiëren 'language_x1_p1.dll' bestaat...
Verifiëren 'Sound\music.m3u' bestaat...
Verifiëren 'data\graphics.drs' bestaat...
Verifiëren 'c:\program files (x86)\steam\SteamApps\common\Age2HD\age2_x1\age2_x1.exe' bestaat...
Succes!
Voobly path is 'c:\program files (x86)\voobly'
Spel Versie is '1.0C-VLY'
Verifiëren 'c:\program files (x86)\steam\SteamApps\common\Age2HD\language_x1_p1.dll' bestaat...
Succes!
Checking DirectPlay libraries...
Looking for dpwsockx.dll...
Looking for dplayx.dll...
'c:\windows\system32\dplayx.dll' size: 215552 bytes
DirectPlay Init Success!
Scannen naar geïnstalleerde DirectPlay spelen...
Age of Empires
Age of Empires Expansion
Age of Empires II
Age of Empires II - The Conquerors Expansion [found]
Spel gevonden in het DirectPlay register
DirectPlay denkt dat het spel geïnstalleerd is in 'c:\program files (x86)\steam\SteamApps\common\Age2HD'
DirectPlay command line is 'Lobby'
DirectPlay denkt dat het .exe bestand van het spel geïnstalleerd is in 'c:\program files (x86)\steam\SteamApps\common\Age2HD\AGE2_X1\age2_x1.exe'
Bestand verifiëren... Succes!
Scannen 'c:\program files (x86)\voobly\gamedata\AOC\age2_x1.exe'
Succes!

Alles lijkt in orde. DirectPlay is geconfigureerd en het spel is gevonden op je harde schijf. Mocht je nog problemen ondervinden, probeer voobly opnieuw te starten of herstart de computer.

Starting networking diagnostics...

Your local network port (UDP) is 16000. All game traffic is routed through this port. This can be changed in "Settings" -> "NAT Traversal".

Attempting to connect to 3 test servers. This will take around a minute to complete...

Received data from 'server 1' through port 16000 (this is your WAN or router port)
Received data from 'server 2' through port 16000 (this is your WAN or router port)
Received data from 'server 3' through port 16000 (this is your WAN or router port)
14 seconds left.
9 seconds left.
4 seconds left.

Test Result: All Pass
Network Health: All tests passed
Recommended Action: None
Details: All tests passed.

For help understanding this report or for more information go to http://www.voobly.com/pages/view/177#Network_Diagnostic_Tool.

Grts, Kwin.

Edit:
I logged out and removed both the v1.6RC and the v1.6 Game Data, then logged in again and downloaded both again but result is the same...

I also tried with firewall and malwarebytes off, also same...
Attachments:
Vooblyxxx.rar (file size: 129.65 KB)
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 24 March 2024 - 11:51 am
Could you please delete 1.6 patch and 1.6 game data in the Voobly Mods, AOC folder? Then enter MS again and wait for the download to complete. I guess, something went wrong after extracting the last update.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +kwin

Edited 24 March 2024 - 12:43 pm by +kwin
+chris@voobly wrote:
Could you please delete 1.6 patch and 1.6 game data in the Voobly Mods, AOC folder? Then enter MS again and wait for the download to complete. I guess, something went wrong after extracting the last update.

I already did that, it didn't help

And I did it again, nothing change...
Link | Reply | Quote
 ThE_BiG_FaTTy

Posted 24 March 2024 - 7:27 pm
I Have the same problem as well. I have to keep retrying and i get in after 3-4 tries for spectating.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +pablo@voobly

Community Patch Developer

Posted 25 March 2024 - 10:04 am
There are a couple of things you can try:
  • In the patch's folder "Voobly Mods/AOC/Patches/v1.6RC", there are several dll. Delete or rename "EmpireWars.dll" or "copylang.dll". Those are secondary and not needed.
  • There's a new "score" option in the patch's options in the game room. See if it helps.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +kwin

Edited 26 March 2024 - 6:23 am by +kwin
+pablo@voobly wrote:
There are a couple of things you can try:
  • In the patch's folder "Voobly Mods/AOC/Patches/v1.6RC", there are several dll. Delete or rename "EmpireWars.dll" or "copylang.dll". Those are secondary and not needed.
  • There's a new "score" option in the patch's options in the game room. See if it helps.

Deleting those 2 dll's changed nothing...
Turning that "score option" on changed also nothing...

Result is still the same:
If i launch, i make it 1 time in 10 times to game, spectating was only 1 time successful, i tried maybe 60 times...

Always same, game starts, screen come and go away after 1 sec and I resume back to lobby...

I also tried with all mods off, same result...
Link | Reply | Quote
 +kwin

Posted 26 March 2024 - 11:54 am
This is what's happening, it's now single player but it's the same for hosting / joining / spectating.

You can delete the file when seen...

Grts
Attachments:
2024-03-26 11-50-00.flv (file size: 5.05 MB)
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 26 March 2024 - 12:19 pm
That's something else... are there any entries in the Voobly.txt files in the Voobly Client Directory?
Link | Reply | Quote
 +kwin

Posted 26 March 2024 - 12:47 pm
I know nothing about that...

In my first post I had those files as attachment.
I just tried to launch 1.6 3 times, then i took the voobly txt files, they are in the attachment.
Attachments:
Vooblyyyy.rar (file size: 108.47 KB)
Link | Reply | Quote
 +kwin

Edited 31 March 2024 - 12:16 pm by +kwin
Today was able to play 2 games in a row 1.6 (but not as host), If I am host or if i wanna spectate (1.6) it fails...
I tried many times...
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 5 April 2024 - 9:27 am
The information has been passed to our 1.6 developers. The issue is being reviewed and we hope to have fix for this soon. :)

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]
Displaying 1 - 11 out of 11 posts