Fixed 1v1 RCB Version.

cHop1n_

Posted 15 February 2011 - 6:49 pm
At 1v1 matches it is really rare...I can say it happened 2~3 times with me, mostly when someone was lagging terribly.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Math_Guy

Posted 15 February 2011 - 7:50 pm
Master_G wrote:
I like all the work that you two have put into this, but I have one last request (if its too hard, then ok). I know Ducky was asking me some information about how to get an XML editor to work, so I assume he got it to work. Would it be possible to change all of the p5 stuff to p2 so that you don't have to have p3 and 4 booted? or so that we don't need any computers? No offense, but there will be a bunch of people who just think they need p1 and p2 and then the game will be messed up..... a simple Ctrl + H and replace p5 with p2 should work if he got the XML editor working....

As i said, anyway good job ;thumbup
Link | Reply | Quote
 cHop1n_

Posted 15 February 2011 - 9:18 pm
I think we'll have to that G, it's weird but sometimes the auto boot still shows some problems and i guess it's all about p2's being at p5's position. I guess we should change all triggers accordingly.
After 20 matches you play 19 will be okay but one will be messed up and probably p5 will get auto booted. I don't know if Tom has enough patience & or time for that but it is still a huge problem to be solved.

PS: Do not download the link I sent, it's not always that the maps works properly.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]____Tom____

Posted 15 February 2011 - 11:00 pm
I didn't get xml exporting/importing to work properly, but Jatayu offered to help if I had more corrupted scx issues.

The crashing cannot be random chopin. Send me recorded games of it crashing and I can attempt to isolate the issue further, but as I look over the triggers everything appears to be fine.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]____Tom____

Edited 17 February 2011 - 5:48 pm by [ViCiouS]____Tom____
Managed to get xml exporting and importing to work, so a 2P version is somewhat completed. Just needs some major testing and anti-delete redone.

By the way Adam, it was more complicated than a simple replace all. Had to change all the units and if any trigger was tied specifically to that unit, I had to fix it manually. ;)
Link | Reply | Quote
 ChickNbutt

Posted 20 February 2011 - 7:51 am
any news?
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_TreasoN_

Posted 20 February 2011 - 4:19 pm
nice work ducky, if it works nicely, havent checked ^^
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]____Tom____

Posted 20 February 2011 - 8:23 pm
The new version is working fine. I just need to take the time to add anti-delete and mask the triggers.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ChickNbutt

Posted 20 February 2011 - 8:35 pm
;thumbup if u need help later let me know... as a new player to rcb i would like to see this map out :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 cHop1n_

Posted 21 February 2011 - 4:25 am
nice work ducky, if it works nicely, havent checked ^^

"Nice work ducky" ?? Did I really read that? :O Are you okay Zanchy? rofl
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]____Tom____

Posted 21 February 2011 - 6:26 am
Took ten minutes aside and did P1's side of the anti-delete. Then I got bored and played around with the terrain. I'll upload the final version on Tuesday most like since I have classes most of tomorrow.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]____Tom____

Posted 22 February 2011 - 7:21 pm
[You must login to view link]

Test the hell out of it for me guys. P1 v P2 (in P5 spot) with anti-delete. Extra bases were cleaned up a little bit, but still retained so players have room to hide slings and other such things for gameplay.
Link | Reply | Quote
 cHop1n_

Posted 26 February 2011 - 3:04 am
Wonderful. In addition I didn't notice any issue with the anti-delete stuff.
Link | Reply | Quote
 cHop1n_

Posted 26 February 2011 - 6:58 am
;w00t

Link | Reply | Quote
1[2]
Displaying 16 - 29 out of 29 posts