=V= CBA v7

[O_P]Miike_Snow

Posted 1 July 2010 - 11:25 pm
what if you CANT get out? But you're not out of the game. Like in team games I've been temporarily trapped before and couldnt go out without just feeding but my team was still alive and in it. It would be good for maybe 1v1 only imo
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Motans]Apache_

Posted 1 July 2010 - 11:51 pm
and when v7 will be authorized to be rated??
Link | Reply | Quote
 T3nchy

Posted 2 July 2010 - 3:22 pm
I have made it a 1v1 feature only so in large games it wont matter, but its also set for 20 mins... if you cannot get out of your base for 20 mins.. chances are you are already dead
Link | Reply | Quote
 [O_P]jesusbongwater

Posted 3 July 2010 - 2:00 am
what if you have 1 unit in your base.. and it's there for 20 min? Does it have to be full pop to be considered camping?
Link | Reply | Quote
 T3nchy

Posted 3 July 2010 - 11:48 pm
CBA v7 is now RATED - For full Download, please go to: [You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 KrackAttack

Edited 4 July 2010 - 2:29 am by KrackAttack
I think you're making a terrible mistake on the anti-camp feature. 1 on 1 games are already gambling; if you put this feature in, you will unbalance the horse civs to the point where 1v1 will become unplayable. If a horse civ player is dumb enough to let an archer or soldier based civ get it's villager and wall themselves in (without getting to Castle Age themselves) ... that's their fault. At that point, they can build all over the map (in every inch of real estate), but they still will have to put their opponent into Imperial or they can't win. That's the breaks - they are already at a severe advantage.

With the anti-camp feature, you are effectively saying "You got a horse civ? Okay, you win."

Big, big mistake, imo. Epic-sized mistake.
Link | Reply | Quote
 badghost

Posted 4 July 2010 - 3:35 am
that made no sens
Link | Reply | Quote
 KrackAttack

Posted 4 July 2010 - 4:30 am
badghost wrote:
that made no sens

It makes plenty of sense. It's a fundemental change in the way 1v1 games are played and it grossly unbalances horse civs (and celts).
Link | Reply | Quote
 mich

Edited 4 July 2010 - 7:20 am by mich
Then maybe noobs shouldn't play 1v1 games (rdm) and camp =)...........imho.
Link | Reply | Quote
 UserID145515

Posted 4 July 2010 - 7:41 am
mich wrote:
Then maybe noobs shouldn't play 1v1 games (rdm) and camp =)...........imho.

+1.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Ykarul

Posted 4 July 2010 - 12:22 pm
Can you edit the game and make a patch to avoid the situation when people refuses to continue? I mean, can you delete the "game status window" that block the game if someone refuses to continue?
Link | Reply | Quote
 T3nchy

Edited 4 July 2010 - 1:17 pm by T3nchy
I agree with Mich and Master_G, but as we cannot tell people wot maps to play or how to play them, we are stuck. But in 1v1 games, its not funny to start a game and wall your self in, never once have i ever needed to wall myself, if i know im not going to win... go down fighting and die with honour! Either that or i remove walls for 1v1 games.. see how well that goes down ;lol
I would predict not very well
Link | Reply | Quote
 Obama2012

Posted 4 July 2010 - 2:11 pm
i cant wait!!

i was playing cba fighting to stay alive...my walls got removed and i died...gg me
Link | Reply | Quote
 UserID145515

Posted 4 July 2010 - 2:15 pm
Obama2012 wrote:
i cant wait!!

i was playing cba fighting to stay alive...my walls got removed and i died...gg me

;lol
Link | Reply | Quote
 [_SxD_]LSC_Krusader

Posted 4 July 2010 - 4:07 pm
one thing dat shod be done is to make multiplayer window respond to majority votes...

about anticamping feature ...its perfect.....

coz in case like say ur sara n opponent is huns he ll jus stay back in his base d whole time

now even huns isnt walled u cant do a **** coz mames die like anything in front of castles

Link | Reply | Quote
1[2]345
Displaying 16 - 30 out of 72 posts