=V= CBA v7

[ACS]Weezard

Posted 4 August 2010 - 5:41 pm
If you kindly ask him to make it support then there is no problem. And all palisade wall will turn to stone wall.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Rambit

Posted 5 August 2010 - 10:40 pm
Its messy at best
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ACS]Weezard

Edited 6 August 2010 - 11:51 am by [ACS]Weezard
To build a palisade and knowing triggers will replace? Hm, i dont think so. You can even repair the new stone walls, i see no mess in that. The only thing that is messy is that you have to build weak palisade walls to get those stone walls. It also is maybe a little imbalanced for some reason, since palisade walls build way faster then stone wall. A way to fix this is to allow periodically(with some delay so building walls will be equal to a stone wall) when palisade walls are build. But that would still go under the same messy, as it is over the top "complicated" for people.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Rambit

Posted 6 August 2010 - 10:26 pm
What? You just said it wasn't messy then went on to explain it was.
Link | Reply | Quote
 UserID145515

Posted 8 August 2010 - 4:34 pm
Huh?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ACS]Weezard

Edited 11 August 2010 - 9:06 pm by [ACS]Weezard
Quote:
What? You just said it wasn't messy then went on to explain it was.
Im only stating it is messy for those CBA players that lack any understanding to new methods of fair play. Like understanding to make palisades to get stone walls. Most may think its useless method, like i said, it is messy since you can simply repair the walls. It is also messy for CBA players because they can make palisade walls that turn into stone walls. They are able to build stone walls with lots reduction to other players. In real it sucks that Goths get these changes, and it is very messy. People think now that Goths are great wall builders. To me, its great, nothing messy about it. The reason i changed from saying it isnt messy to it is messy is because, I first tried to tell what I thought. After that i said it is ofcourse messy for CBA players since they cant see at new things. So the map will be messy with palisades, in a CBA players view. Not mine, totally not. As said before, this changement makes me want to wall myself and camp all day :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 imterrible

Posted 11 August 2010 - 10:07 am
correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think changement is a word
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ACS]Weezard

Posted 11 August 2010 - 9:05 pm
Okay, corrected to "these changes". If that is so important.
Link | Reply | Quote
 NewroG

Posted 16 August 2010 - 12:57 am
quiero mapas novedosas y buenas
Link | Reply | Quote
 _JediMaster_

Posted 27 August 2010 - 5:22 am
Ola como juego en voovly!?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ACS]Weezard

Posted 31 August 2010 - 4:28 pm
sí, yo creo que quieren que se trata de puntuación en Voobly.
Link | Reply | Quote
 BlueSteel

Posted 10 September 2010 - 4:09 am
Why do we need a villager limit? Players may want to use many more than ten for certain situations such as an ultra quick expansion or mass towering. In a large imp battle where my buildings and vill are constantly being attacked I may want to deploy a large amount of vills (20 or so). I see deleters benefiting from this limit. And it is a simple thing to wall the vill spot. Just doesn't make sense why you're doing this?!

Why MUST goth have stone Walls? I think it is part of the magic of cba that each civ has it's unique strengths and weaknesses and differences and this makes for countless permutations and variations in 4v4 random TGs. I just think it will make the game more boring trying to conform goth to stone Walls even if it is more fair which I don't think is really very true either.

[/list]
Link | Reply | Quote
 InoxZONE

Posted 10 September 2010 - 4:20 am
=) como jogo na voobly...nao estou me axando8) jogo soh no irc brasileiro [You must login to view link]

alguem ajuda aeww!!!!

vlw!
Link | Reply | Quote
 Malekal_retired

Edited 10 September 2010 - 6:36 pm by Malekal_retired
When there are horses, villagers and warriors in the base everything can become stuck and it is hard to get all units out when there is a big lacenty between players. Is it possible to detect if units are floating between stables ? There is probably a way to order all units to go out of the base with a trigger wich would work better than selecting 40 units only.

EDIT: i got booted twice because purple destroyed my blue left door i think this is the trigger bug and that's why it's not common. (I'm always host so I don't like this)
Link | Reply | Quote
 SuperTrooper

Posted 18 October 2010 - 2:28 am
Would like to comment on:

Anti - Camp Feature

With the amount of people i get coming to me complaining because they are stuck in a 1v1 game and the opposing player has decided to wall themselves in and camp because they cannot win, with this in mind i have created this new system.
The Anti-Camp system detects unit locations within the map over set times, if the map finds the player is camping, the walls and towers inside the base are removed leaving full unit population along with unit buildings such as stables, archer ranges and barracks on the map, this means the player can still fight and defend. (This could possibly be made into a 1v1 feature only)
Before Detection | After Detection

Is this only for 1 vs 1 matches?

Link | Reply | Quote
123[4]5
Displaying 46 - 60 out of 72 posts