Rambit Castle Blood 2013 v1 new map

RIP_Mackster

Edited 19 April 2013 - 4:42 pm by RIP_Mackster
Hello guys,
I decided not make, only fix a existent map to try to make better one of our prefer maps.
I edited one of the better versions for me of RCB, and it is =V=Rambit CB 2011.
that i did is so symply but this will retake that RCB means.
Changes in this map
  • Genitour deleted.
  • Ice deleted from the map.

1)I deleted genitour because i consider very unfair unit that anyone could buy for 2 kings, and with that unit u could change the course of the game.
    2)Ice was deleted because i consider a laggy part of the map, and RCB is a hot map :) ice should be deleted from it.
    There ar only 2 changes that will make a biggest difference with the actual map.
    Taking into account that this is the 2011 version we will get the next changes with respect to the previous map.
  • U can select that u wish in the "tiny store" when game starts.
  • No auto spawn of Archers at began.
  • Not Genghis Khan behind pyramid.
  • Not invinsible bombard tower
This map now is "balanced" (although i consider that the player makes the balance) to play team games, ffa games and 1v1. ;)

Thanks for ur time to read it and for ur opinions :) i hope this will the next generation of RCB and that majorty love it.
Sorry for my bad english, i hope u understand all properly.
kisses.
Link of the map: [You must login to view link]
THE MAP IS FIXED NOW, there ar few and simply changes, but it were all that this map needed. ENJOY No trebbing kings.
Why u wanna get adventage with ship??
let players play good, not get victorys with easy ways ;)
Link | Reply | Quote
 ComBoT

Posted 18 April 2013 - 11:29 pm
It doesn't work....i got booted at the begin saying p1 has deleted. Blue get auto-booted....
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_Mackster

Posted 18 April 2013 - 11:32 pm
come game we will check
Link | Reply | Quote
 ComBoT

Edited 18 April 2013 - 11:34 pm by ComBoT
Already tried in single-player....what's the difference?
I suggest to delete from your directory the file and to download it from the link...so you can try out the same map, in case is an other or dunno.
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_Mackster

Posted 19 April 2013 - 12:18 am
yep, sorry, there ar a bug in last moment idk what i did, im remaking, will load soon
very sorry :S
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]DJ

Posted 19 April 2013 - 12:30 am
Nice one Mack. I wish team games were back as well.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ComBoT

Posted 19 April 2013 - 12:36 am
cough* epic fail by macky-poo *cough
Link | Reply | Quote
 _sebas__

Posted 19 April 2013 - 1:21 am
Finally good map :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 Smileboy

Posted 19 April 2013 - 1:30 am
nice work son :P
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_Vanthom

Posted 19 April 2013 - 2:05 am
Nice.. ;flowers
Link | Reply | Quote
 ComBoT

Edited 19 April 2013 - 2:12 am by ComBoT
Seems good now....you should just make few changes in my opinion.

• The bottom store, was good as weapon did, no adantages for p1 and big dis. for p8, as you can see kings get faster to castles imp....viceversa for Super Store.
  • You just deleted the genitour, how about if you delete his spot too?
  • No genitour is fine, but put skirm in.
  • I suggest to make 6 kings for villy? Maybe too much for civs like Kor because they will have a really slow start unless they buy imp etc...Well i was just wondering how to stop the abuse of villies. I don't think this is great but dunno.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Ox_Weapon_xO_

Edited 19 April 2013 - 2:58 am by _Ox_Weapon_xO_
You're silly.

Beli hp blocking
trebbing kings
view exploit
other crashing associated issues in the map itself and not to mention the triggers
unfair bottom store
quite pointless transport ship since you can't get past the player next to you if they're still alive

It's not like I'm trying to piss you guys off. I'm really just trying to make things better in RCB gold. Yes at times I've added unnecessary things but that's why I'm getting feedback. I'd really like to try and make the v4 version the final gold version for quite some time.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ComBoT

Posted 19 April 2013 - 3:17 am
Oh well about the triggers i know **** ;KO
Anyway yes, if i have to say this is a kid behaviour...since what Mack did was just rename the file of 2011 to show a good map compared to 2013. which isn't since you just deleted the genitor and left a blank spot and the triggers thing...So as i always said weapon is just trying to improve the map. "fighting" like this will bring nothing unless a bad map, which no1 wants, i hope!
So in order to make a better map, since you, Mack, are trying to edit it yourseft just try to help weapon and give reasonables feed-back about what you think is good or not. Actually i gave him feed-backs and he took in consideration what i said, he isn't doing what he wants...
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_Mackster

Posted 19 April 2013 - 3:49 am
the same u guys know im not a expert making maps and all that kind of stuffs, for that reason i said that i did was so simply, that ComBot mentioned is true, and will be great if i could fix it, will be hard, but ill try with more time, villy abuse is the mainly cause of feeders in the map.
Respect to weapon said, idk, i just did that little changes i the map that i consider best, is obviously u can do it better cause u move more in it, me not, for fair players, and good players ive see here is a likelly map.
any fixed of it will be great :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 RIP_Mackster

Posted 19 April 2013 - 4:22 am
And according to triggers mentioned by weapon I said the next:
I didnt use the Standard versión of rambit 2011, I used a versión fixed previously by pine, exactly one day ago he fixed it, so for that reason I used that fixed versión of 2011 map to edit that simply stuffs I did.
And idk why u found to many problems when pine fixed it, but well, only rest wait a bit more when players check it ;)

Link | Reply | Quote
[1]234
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 48 posts