CBA FFA

_PointTrader_

Posted 13 January 2015 - 2:00 am
Don't close the thread just because camping is allowed. The current map is broken and it needs numerous fixes and corrections. As others have said, CBA wasn't designed for FFA. We can't assume we've reached perfection, all games are susceptible of improvement.

I will take Putin's challenge, but not now. I'll say when.

As for the confusion between the two maps, people will just put "FFA map" in the description. That's it. Just 6 letters, problem solved. No need to have a huge debate about it.
Link | Reply | Quote
 PutinVladimir

Posted 13 January 2015 - 6:50 am
We need a demonstrative fight that would show how to fall any camp. I have already said that the problem is not in the camps, with normal civs they are easy to tear down. Many games because players teaming, if I attacked the opponent's camp and start prostrates, another player in the fear that it runs next to his aid, in such a situation has definitely not win trenches. But on the other hand is part of the FFA, and do not have nothing to change, this is the style of the FFA, and you want to **** up his stupid ideas.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Hacks

Posted 13 January 2015 - 2:37 pm
Ok enough. I know that im coming on friday. If you want to play my map play it. If you dont, i dont really care im not forcing anyone to play it. If you like your camp rule, play cba v16 no problem. But if i get an answer that says camp isnt allowed in FFA. I wont just make a map, ill make an FFA Mod too.
Link | Reply | Quote
 kash680

Posted 13 January 2015 - 4:12 pm
The best strategy would be not to play this pointless, childish cba garbage and play a real game!
Link | Reply | Quote
 3AKOH

Posted 13 January 2015 - 7:16 pm
Quote:
As for the confusion between the two maps, people will just put "FFA map" in the description. That's it. Just 6 letters, problem solved. No need to have a huge debate about it.
Yes. People will just write CBA ANTICAMP 1x1x1x1x1x1x1x1. Very simple. Everyone wants simpler and camp-free ffa, isnt it? CBA ANTICAMP FFA 1x1x1x1x1x1x1 will gain popularity without parasitizing on the CBA FFA mode.
Quote:
If you dont, i dont really care im not forcing anyone to play it.
LOL wut?
Sounds like "Ill make a map which looks same as CBA but has different gameplay and name it "CBA". I dont care how you gonna host your old CBA and what will happen to its community, but you can play your old map, no problem ;drool "

Again and again: we have a separate map for 1v1, but the only change in it was a "stalemate" prevention, when players cant kill each other. Of course its called CBA 1v1, the gameplay is same as it always was in 1x1 games. There is no reason to call your map CBA FFA, as you changed its gameplay.

And all these changes that you plan to implement wont be the last ones. Balance issues are coming ;doofy :
_Hacks wrote:
If you have a bad civ and cant fight it dosent mean you can camp it means you lost better luck next time or try playing mirror.
I wonder what alse will break when you start fixing balance =)
Quote:
I will take Putin's challenge, but not now. I'll say when.
When it will be to late and this challenge wont change anything? rofl
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Hacks

Posted 13 January 2015 - 9:43 pm
You and russia president are just having pain here. Nothing will change in the map game play. The fight will go from inside to outside thats all. Because you guys cant fight out like a man. Im forced to make such maps to avoid unfairness. Mind your own buisness, you cant tell me which name i should put for the map or anything else. When the map is finished. I will make a map petiton. Votes will be equal to each player posting YES or NO. If the map is approved ill add it if not none will. You guys can test it and point some suggestions. The suggestions list is not final i might remove or add (edit). I dont want any fights. Thanks.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Black_Pearl_

Posted 14 January 2015 - 6:38 am
Sounds like russia president and his follower thinks that they are bound to reply each and every comment on this thread...... Probably they like being annoying and so far, they have done 'job well done' as far as being annoying is concerned!
Link | Reply | Quote
 hellokitty21

Posted 15 January 2015 - 11:52 am
Quote:
Because you guys cant fight out like a man. Im forced to make such maps to avoid unfairness.
Quote:
If you have a bad civ and cant fight it dosent mean you can camp it means you lost better luck next time or try playing mirror.
rofl

When will you guys play the game? <3
Link | Reply | Quote
 [FFA']narelien

Posted 15 January 2015 - 5:55 pm
I am ffa player and i like camp when a player has a very good civi, it is impossible to kill him if you have not strategy to use their resources.
Delet for no vili or camp it's a part of the game.

this is my idea
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Hacks

Edited 17 January 2015 - 9:31 pm by _Hacks
Ok. after weeks of fighting over camp issue for nothing. we have reached these results:
1) The map will stay like it was always cba v16. ( Yey 3akoh you win.)
2) Camp is allowed. Obvious camp isnt, your only way to complain is by reporting such obvious camp matches.
3) My suggestion is: making a CBA FFA Black list players which has a list of Total Obivous Campers and cheap FFA players. So players will be aware of them.

The topic will be Closed on Monday.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _PointTrader_

Posted 17 January 2015 - 10:08 pm
Hurrah for 10+ hours games!
Link | Reply | Quote
 Th0m

Posted 18 January 2015 - 12:22 am
Pseudoscience wins again though not a big loss - let the toxic players play with themselves. Any competitive player with some semblance of a brain would soon learn to avoid FFA games anyway
Link | Reply | Quote
 _PointTrader_

Posted 18 January 2015 - 2:09 am
CBA FFA, the C stands for camping.

Camping Blood rofl
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Cornelia_

Edited 18 January 2015 - 3:39 pm by _Cornelia_
Th0m wrote:
Pseudoscience wins again though not a big loss - let the toxic players play with themselves. Any competitive player with some semblance of a brain would soon learn to avoid FFA games anyway

+1
Anyways
Thanks a lot to Hacks for being so active about the issue and and tolerate some senseless comments in this thread......;1thumbup
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Hacks

Posted 20 January 2015 - 6:18 am
Welcome. :) Closed.

Link | Reply | Quote
123[4]
Displaying 46 - 60 out of 60 posts