SEPT 2015 CBA MOD

Poll: Would you be interested in a CBA mod that disables Persia & Sara?
YES
NO
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Edited 19 September 2015 - 4:35 pm by [xCs]PLO_Style
['RB']Dan wrote:
i never play cba? thats new to me

If you played CBA, you would have an interest in improving the map and not constantly troll every CBA-related thread. Most CBA games you play are very non-competitive ones (where you purposely lose). Please don't pretend you care about CBA or that you are a CBA player... everyone knows that's simply not true lol
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']Dan

Posted 19 September 2015 - 5:00 pm
congrats on trying to make a statement about me as if you know me while you are clueless about me <3
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Posted 19 September 2015 - 5:08 pm
Instead of disabling Sars and Pers, v18 should be disabled/unrated for a month. When the month is over I wanna see how many people still prefer that imbalanced **** called v18.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 19 September 2015 - 6:03 pm
['RB']Dan wrote:
congrats on trying to make a statement about me as if you know me while you are clueless about me <3

Oh I must have mistaken you for the guy that posts stupid **** all over the forums 24/7.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']Dan

Posted 19 September 2015 - 6:04 pm
Oh I must have mistaken you for the guy that posts stupid **** all over the forums 24/7.

yes and i feel very offended by your words and i expect a proper public apology
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 19 September 2015 - 6:09 pm
Instead of disabling Sars and Pers, v18 should be disabled/unrated for a month. When the month is over I wanna see how many people still prefer that imbalanced **** called v18.

In other words, you want to force everyone to play the CBA map you helped make. I don't mind playing that version, but not a lot of people seem to be interested in playing it. Personally I like it. But my request for a mod that can disable Saracens and Persians is optional for hosts to enable in their room. In fact, it would be interesting to have a random civ mod that disables any chosen civ from the civ pool.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Posted 19 September 2015 - 7:22 pm
Well, not force them. People can still play v18, just unrated for a month but since 90% of CSers are point ****s we all know which version is going to be played.

The problem is just that people rather stick to something they already know than get used to something that is a little bit different even if that is better. There are a few random ladder players who showed the same reaction when they played the slightly edited Pool Blood version.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 19 September 2015 - 7:27 pm
Well, not force them. People can still play v18, just unrated for a month but since 90% of CSers are point ****s we all know which version is going to be played.

The problem is just that people rather stick to something they already know than get used to something that is a little bit different even if that is better. There are a few random ladder players who showed the same reaction when they played the slightly edited Pool Blood version.

Fair enough, I honestly would play any CBA that is played by the community, as long as it's reasonable. I still think having Saracens and Persians disabled in CBA team games would be really cool, as they are definitely the two heavyweight civs that very easily change the outcome of the game before it is even played.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Posted 19 September 2015 - 8:19 pm
I agree that those two are the best civs in v18.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']Dan

Posted 19 September 2015 - 9:20 pm

you clearly never played with the casual crowd of cba
Link | Reply | Quote
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Posted 19 September 2015 - 11:09 pm
How about you guys shut up and one of you learns how to mod and puts some of that anger/bitterness into improving CBA in general via modding.

=)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]Gallas

Edited 20 September 2015 - 12:05 am by [MM]Gallas
How about you guys shut up and one of you learns how to mod and puts some of that anger/bitterness into improving CBA in general via modding.

=)

Mod creators FEAR this!

Mod creators are scared that people will learn this "weird" trick how to make at their homes easily and FREE mods by using this! Find out how by this FREE tutorial: [You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 +[MM]jason

Posted 20 September 2015 - 12:15 am
Ive played enough cba to know franks are unstoppable in imp and huns too. You play a naturally unbalanced map then you complain about balance lol. This thread needs closing.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Hacks

Posted 20 September 2015 - 12:29 am
I have a better idea. Make any mods you wish for. Heads will have to approve it and see if it should be rated or not. In my opinion, instead of disabling everything out of the aoc game. Make some balance for civis mods that suits everyone. Peace.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +[MM]jason

Posted 20 September 2015 - 2:10 am
Just play team random and stop complaining about cba balance case closed.

Link | Reply | Quote
12[3]45
Displaying 31 - 45 out of 62 posts