SEPT 2015 CBA MOD

Poll: Would you be interested in a CBA mod that disables Persia & Sara?
YES
NO
 _Hacks

Edited 20 September 2015 - 2:16 am by _Hacks
+[MM]jason wrote:
Just play team random and stop complaining about cba balance case closed.
+1 balance mods are made for random games. Still balancing a map will make civs equal which means sara or pers would be like anyother civ. Which is the same concept of mirror games. Where skills play the big role. Team random made things easier but players are still unaware of a fair game.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Edited 20 September 2015 - 7:26 am by [xCs]PLO_Style
How about you guys shut up and one of you learns how to mod and puts some of that anger/bitterness into improving CBA in general via modding.

=)

There's really no reason to be rude. It seems no one is angry and bitter except for you and Jizzy (both non-CBAers). If you don't want to help, that's fine.
+[MM]jason wrote:
Ive played enough cba to know franks are unstoppable in imp and huns too. You play a naturally unbalanced map then you complain about balance lol. This thread needs closing.

I've said many times that you have no idea what you're talking about and yet you keep making stupid posts. No, franks and huns are by far not unstoppable in imp. If you played CBA, it definitely was not at a competitive level. Yes, the map is naturally unbalanced which is why I'm asking for this mod. I never complained once. I said I would still play the "default" map because sometimes I like playing with Sara/Pers in the game.

Admins, feel free to close this thread. I don't think this is going anywhere. No one seems interested in a real discussion of my request.
Link | Reply | Quote
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Posted 20 September 2015 - 2:38 pm
There's really no reason to be rude. It seems no one is angry and bitter except for you and Jizzy (both non-CBAers). If you don't want to help, that's fine.

I've said many times that you have no idea what you're talking about and yet you keep making stupid posts. No, franks and huns are by far not unstoppable in imp. If you played CBA, it definitely was not at a competitive level. Yes, the map is naturally unbalanced which is why I'm asking for this mod. I never complained once. I said I would still play the "default" map because sometimes I like playing with Sara/Pers in the game.

Admins, feel free to close this thread. I don't think this is going anywhere. No one seems interested in a real discussion of my request.

Your request was already discussed by various people.

It is not possible to disable civs.

Again, there's a very small chance someone will fix the map for you/balance it out. I suggest, again, learning how to mod, creating a mod, testing the mod, getting voobly community feedback, testing the mod more, getting moderator support, and lastly getting the mod approved for rated games.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 20 September 2015 - 2:55 pm
Your request was already discussed by various people.

It is not possible to disable civs.

Again, there's a very small chance someone will fix the map for you/balance it out. I suggest, again, learning how to mod, creating a mod, testing the mod, getting voobly community feedback, testing the mod more, getting moderator support, and lastly getting the mod approved for rated games.

I'm not interesting in learning how to mod. A modder would be doing me (and anyone who likes this idea) a favor. I'm not asking for the map to be fixed or balanced out. I thought disabling two very heavyweight civs would be simple enough. I already said (2 pages ago) if it is impossible to do that, then just close the thread.
Link | Reply | Quote
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Posted 20 September 2015 - 4:34 pm
I'm not interesting in learning how to mod. A modder would be doing me (and anyone who likes this idea) a favor. I'm not asking for the map to be fixed or balanced out. I thought disabling two very heavyweight civs would be simple enough. I already said (2 pages ago) if it is impossible to do that, then just close the thread.

You're never going to get someone to make a mod for you. Best to learn for yourself boy.

Again, it's not possible.

Also, again, removing civs is the same thing as promoting balance in the map. And as others have said even if you remove these two civs other civs will dominate. Hence modding is the only logical choice. I don't give a **** about CBA, I just care about logic in this situation. This is the last I'll comment here. I believe you may be too thick to reach.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 20 September 2015 - 6:01 pm
You're never going to get someone to make a mod for you. Best to learn for yourself boy.

Again, it's not possible.

Also, again, removing civs is the same thing as promoting balance in the map. And as others have said even if you remove these two civs other civs will dominate. Hence modding is the only logical choice. I don't give a **** about CBA, I just care about logic in this situation. This is the last I'll comment here. I believe you may be too thick to reach.

Cool. Good bye and good riddance
Link | Reply | Quote
 [dv8]OrangWuTang

Posted 20 September 2015 - 6:38 pm
Whos this guy anyway? Another smurf from fastcar? rofl
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 20 September 2015 - 6:47 pm
I think he's the guy who made the RCB map but I'm not too sure, nor do I give a **** :P
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']Dan

Posted 20 September 2015 - 6:52 pm
hes the guy that claimed hes done with everything related around aoc and rcb while still crying he would fix rcb for money
Link | Reply | Quote
 [s1L3nT]BSB

Posted 22 September 2015 - 4:05 am
Boxy, I don't think disabling civs is possible in mapmaking. Even if it was, that would make CBA less fun in my opinion. Why take out 2 civs completely? Granted they may be the best two in the map, but that wouldn't make things better. As any civ, they can be countered. Just gotta use your skills to outplay them. It's possible. It's also more fulfilling winning a game where you shouldn't have based on civs and positions.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Posted 24 September 2015 - 3:04 pm
Totoro you suck and yes all your games fmt full
Link | Reply | Quote
 [BH_]lnIghTzl

Edited 24 September 2015 - 3:33 pm by [BH_]lnIghTzl
Totoro you suck and yes all your games fmt full

all i see from you and your threads are ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry
Link | Reply | Quote
 Playerpro123

Posted 24 September 2015 - 3:39 pm
all i see from you and your threads are ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry

Lost virginity yet ? Or tryin to defend brotha
Link | Reply | Quote
 [BH_]lnIghTzl

Posted 24 September 2015 - 4:03 pm
Lost virginity yet ? Or tryin to defend brotha

oh no not another one of those personal attacks what ever will i do

;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry ;cry
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']Dan

Posted 24 September 2015 - 4:22 pm
you will get butthurt and become emotional unstable and pretend you dont give a **** thats what you will do

Link | Reply | Quote
123[4]5
Displaying 46 - 60 out of 62 posts