Community Forums > Voobly General > Announcements > New Voobly Client 2.7

New Voobly Client 2.7

+chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 25 June 2023 - 11:54 pm
timai wrote:
Another tip. In lobby, line very down in screen, I click Info button, and it displayes menu which is ... bad. It should be displayed UP in this situation, not to down from Info button, but up, so that it is visible

No idea what you are trying to explain.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _nextgen_

Posted 26 June 2023 - 12:21 am
Same issue here with the size...It looks like I have a 2.4 update. Even though I downloaded the 2.5 version you just post earlier. Everytime I launch voobly, I have an auto update to 2.4xxxx. And the size is just too small to be read... Any idea ?

PS : I am with windows 11. Every other app work fine.
Attachments:
screenshot_1.png (file size: 867.1 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 +kwin

Edited 26 June 2023 - 2:05 am by +kwin
Hi, I just come to Voobly and there was an automatic update (I can not see witch version or don't know how to see witch version).

Result, some things are so little that i almost can not read it, for example when i write in chat room or PM, especially before i click enter, also the list of players is so little...
I am using 4k monitor, maybe that's the reason?

Another thing, If you say 2 / 7/9/11/14 in game room, the sound is not normal (strange but 1 is normal).
Nudges work normal with me

Grts

Edit: I am using Windows 10 Pro version 22H2 build 19045.3086
Edit2: If you watch the attachments, well on my screen it looks even smaller...
Attachments:
Voobly some things very little.JPG (file size: 668.26 KB)
little 2.JPG (file size: 140.53 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 [KrL]YaCIII

Posted 26 June 2023 - 12:28 am
When I was in the lobby the voices on the chat screen broke down do you know why the smiley and 14 voices. There is no problem while in the game.
Link | Reply | Quote
 zaza911

Posted 26 June 2023 - 1:35 am
lobby chat room the sounds are broken also language option is english same even though i changed the language option Is this problem only me?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [H P]BrainSt0rm

Posted 26 June 2023 - 3:43 am
don't ask me why but i always made clean install and never had any trouble but many ppl have thousand of theses you named, weird
Link | Reply | Quote
 [oSz]yellow19

Posted 26 June 2023 - 6:39 am
windows xp doesnt support with last update ?
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 26 June 2023 - 10:21 am
When I was in the lobby the voices on the chat screen broke down do you know why the smiley and 14 voices. There is no problem while in the game.
Quote:
Fixed Issues
  • Menu options in context menu are shifted on messenger / lobby chat / game room chat. -- Fixed in 2.4.0.0
  • Client update will fail with error message: "This application failed to start because it could not find or load the Qt platform plugin "windows" in "". when upgrading from Voobly Client 2.3.x.x -- Fixed in 2.4.0.1
  • Several visual issues such as grid lines not aligned with game room in List View. -- Fixed in 2.4.1.0
  • Visual Issue: Fix text color in the "Select Color" window in Messenger Options. -- Fixed in 2.4.1.0
  • Unexpected Line breaks on User Info in User List. -- Fixed in 2.4.1.1
  • Sounds not working on Client (Taunts, Messenger Sounds) -- Fixed in 2.5.0.0
  • False positive bans in New Player Lobby -- Fixed in 2.5.0.0
  • False positive bans in Anti Cheat -- Fixed in 2.5.0.0
  • Fixed dead links in menu help in lobby window / messenger window -- Fixed in 2.5.0.0
  • Font size increased to 9pt in User Info -- Fixed in 2.5.0.0
  • Fixed broken Stealth mode for Premium Subscribers -- Fixed in 2.5.0.0
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 26 June 2023 - 10:23 am
zaza911 wrote:
lobby chat room the sounds are broken...
Quote:
Fixed Issues
  • Menu options in context menu are shifted on messenger / lobby chat / game room chat. -- Fixed in 2.4.0.0
  • Client update will fail with error message: "This application failed to start because it could not find or load the Qt platform plugin "windows" in "". when upgrading from Voobly Client 2.3.x.x -- Fixed in 2.4.0.1
  • Several visual issues such as grid lines not aligned with game room in List View. -- Fixed in 2.4.1.0
  • Visual Issue: Fix text color in the "Select Color" window in Messenger Options. -- Fixed in 2.4.1.0
  • Unexpected Line breaks on User Info in User List. -- Fixed in 2.4.1.1
  • Sounds not working on Client (Taunts, Messenger Sounds) -- Fixed in 2.5.0.0
  • False positive bans in New Player Lobby -- Fixed in 2.5.0.0
  • False positive bans in Anti Cheat -- Fixed in 2.5.0.0
  • Fixed dead links in menu help in lobby window / messenger window -- Fixed in 2.5.0.0
  • Font size increased to 9pt in User Info -- Fixed in 2.5.0.0
  • Fixed broken Stealth mode for Premium Subscribers -- Fixed in 2.5.0.0
zaza911 wrote:
... also language option is english same even though i changed the language option Is this problem only me?

Is the whole client in English or just parts of it?
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Edited 26 June 2023 - 10:25 am by +chris@voobly
windows xp doesnt support with last update ?

You require Service Pack 3 with latest updates. Use something like WSUS Offline installer (you must download an older version that still supports XP) and install all missing updates.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['aW']ticket3valhalla

Posted 26 June 2023 - 11:19 am
After recent updates, I have numerous reports from different users on my team that Voobly now crashes on game launch (Age of Mythology: The Titans). Clean reinstall doesn't help. What can we do to troubleshoot this? voobly.txt in Voobly folder doesn't provide any information leading to crash.
Link | Reply | Quote
 GerryBartolon

Posted 26 June 2023 - 11:47 am
please fix the sounds of 11, 2 etc, are very loud
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 26 June 2023 - 12:15 pm
After recent updates, I have numerous reports from different users on my team that Voobly now crashes on game launch (Age of Mythology: The Titans). Clean reinstall doesn't help. What can we do to troubleshoot this? voobly.txt in Voobly folder doesn't provide any information leading to crash.

We need the crashdump files from those players stored in the Voobly directory.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 26 June 2023 - 12:18 pm
please fix the sounds of 11, 2 etc, are very loud

Anyone else with this issue? Please provide OS information.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 26 June 2023 - 12:50 pm
+kwin wrote:
Hi, I just come to Voobly and there was an automatic update (I can not see witch version or don't know how to see witch version).

Result, some things are so little that i almost can not read it, for example when i write in chat room or PM, especially before i click enter, also the list of players is so little...
I am using 4k monitor, maybe that's the reason?

Another thing, If you say 2 / 7/9/11/14 in game room, the sound is not normal (strange but 1 is normal).
Nudges work normal with me

Grts

Edit: I am using Windows 10 Pro version 22H2 build 19045.3086
Edit2: If you watch the attachments, well on my screen it looks even smaller...

Could you please try setting the font and font size in your Voobly settings to 12pt. Open a game lobby, click Settings and change to 12pt Verdana for example. Then restart Voobly. Does this fix the small font issue? Thank you. :)

Link | Reply | Quote
1[2]3456789101112
Displaying 16 - 30 out of 171 posts