=V= Rambit CB Gold 2012

BF_Basse

Edited 7 July 2011 - 11:32 am by BF_Basse
Why play RCB 24/7? Ever thought of trying new scenarios? Or even create your own NEW scenarios :D
Link | Reply | Quote
 hO_hO_

Posted 7 July 2011 - 6:20 pm
Seems to me that people only play CBA or RCB. All other scenarios are few and far between. Therefore if you don't want to wait the only resolution is either RCB or CBA. Making a scenario? psst. Who the hell would bother? Such a waste of time considering how old this game is.
Link | Reply | Quote
 BF_Basse

Posted 7 July 2011 - 6:24 pm
It's because people like you people only play CBA or RCB and the cause to the community getting smaller and smaller. Just sayin'
Link | Reply | Quote
 hO_hO_

Posted 7 July 2011 - 7:19 pm
meesh. I agree you're right but this game should've died a long long time ago.
Link | Reply | Quote
 BF_Basse

Posted 7 July 2011 - 7:23 pm
Then explain why it is still alive and thousands of active players?
Link | Reply | Quote
 hO_hO_

Edited 7 July 2011 - 9:23 pm by hO_hO_
I wouldn't really call it alive when 90% of CS players do CBA and/or RCB. Plus if you take into account how many foreign people play it now compared to English speaking peoples/people from USA/Canada/UK then it has most certainly died where the game originated from.
Link | Reply | Quote
 duder

Edited 18 August 2011 - 5:26 am by [XceL]Donnie
[You must login to view link]

I did the following:
1) Put all the towers back the way they were
2) Made it so no players can use a treb to shoot kings on the top store
3) Made Legions Fury 6 kings and it applies to just outside the snow area in mid
4) Deleted random testing triggers
5) Added back in the previous kills system but the kill counters are still there so now you see both rubble for every 50 kills and every kill individually if you please
6) Made Khan and Harald just like any other buy (i.e. You no longer get 200 khan regardless of your pop and you now get 200 military pop just like robin, martel, subo, etc.)
7) Most importantly Weapon fixed the freezing issue by changing the terrain. Just tested it.

Here's the image of the completed 2012 map:
Link | Reply | Quote
 hO_hO_

Posted 13 August 2011 - 11:18 pm
duder wrote:
[You must login to view link]

6) Made Khan and Harald just like any other buy (i.e. You no longer get 200 khan regardless of your pop and you now get 200 military pop just like robin, martel, subo, etc.)

Why did you do this? I'm not sure if it's too good of an idea. It may or may not make it more even. Looking forward to trying it out soon.

Good call on changing the kills system back though. The kill counters were lame.
Link | Reply | Quote
 metroid_ChoZo

Posted 18 August 2011 - 1:57 am
Looks good to me. I played it a couple days ago and noticed no problems. The Legions Fury will definitely change the dynamics of the game later in. People need to rush more in RCB though. Most civs have to wait 5 mins to get either subo or martel or they just need to be blocked into their bases. I hope more people go the villager route now that it's cheaper. Should change things too.
Link | Reply | Quote
 duder

Posted 21 August 2011 - 6:36 am
I already have. Changing the terrain solved the freezing problem initially but I think adding in those kill triggers back in made it happen occasionally again. I don't know what to do to fix this because people liked the way it was before with the rubble for every 50 kills and didn't like the kill counters. Why are you so concerned with me testing this version when the one you still have yet to unrate remains completely bugged? Rambit is bugged to begin with though. All versions freeze...maybe it's from all the remakes. It just needs to be redone from scratch or at least copying some of the triggers via AoK TS but there's no way I'm doing that by me onesome. At least it doesn't freeze at the beginning anymore everytime. Any volunteers for helping me redo it from scratch? I still don't know how the anti-delete triggers work.

Weapon
Link | Reply | Quote
 Is_this_my_name

Posted 22 August 2011 - 4:42 am
i think basically how anti del works is; if any player gains a raze create an object in a certain area temporarily. (eg. make a horse and make it run 4 squares then its deleted.) then make a trigger for each building so if it is destroyed and there is no object in that area then the owner of that building must have deleted.

IMO creating the map from the start again isnt really worth it, cuz theres a good chance it will still freeze in the same way

BTW. duder, u are weapon right?
Link | Reply | Quote
 BF_Basse

Posted 22 August 2011 - 3:40 pm
Quote:
I wonder if it'd get removed via map copy though

Yes, that removes it :)

Once when I used Seawall in a scenario, it creates some weird objects (no graphics, only visible in aokts) about 50 tiles away in a row in the water. This caused the game to crash upon start, but it fixed when I mapcopied over them :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 Bro_is_noob

Posted 23 August 2011 - 2:49 pm
i think we should ban all of these players from making and editing the rcb map, over the last 3 years it has been edited about 1000 times, every time for the worse, every time something is fixed but then 2 more problems arise.................. it's actually pathetic, we should get back the igz version and have done with it, or xKx or 10th.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [_SxD_]Havas_Ka_Pujari

Posted 23 August 2011 - 4:37 pm
24...plz remove genitour n bring back skirm

the trigger on gini is too strong. n in 80 % games its basically geni n monks war

also geni s move too fast so its fckin frustating even to convert them...

it takes away d fun prt frm game coz all focus more on geni n monks n less on units.
Link | Reply | Quote
 BF_Basse

Posted 23 August 2011 - 4:57 pm
i think we should ban all of these players from making and editing the rcb map, over the last 3 years it has been edited about 1000 times, every time for the worse, every time something is fixed but then 2 more problems arise.................. it's actually pathetic, we should get back the igz version and have done with it, or xKx or 10th.

Without the map makers, AoC would die faster than it is now :p

Link | Reply | Quote
1[2]34
Displaying 16 - 30 out of 51 posts