TIW 2020 Map votes

[I3acI]_Army1_

Posted 17 February 2020 - 1:08 am
Ok so hf rams for decider and both versions can be picked as a home pick.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Barsta

Posted 17 February 2020 - 1:14 am
https://www.voobly.com/gamemods/mod/465/VCOM-Tournament-Random
Link | Reply | Quote
 [T1army]toplo1

Posted 17 February 2020 - 8:26 am
I think the last version of every map should be played, unless all agree on an another version ,everyone picking their version of the map seems wierd.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']nhoobish

Posted 17 February 2020 - 8:42 am
I think the last version of every map should be played, unless all agree on an another version ,everyone picking their version of the map seems wierd.

Dodgeball has two completely different scenarios, that are not an older or a newer edit.
Also, certain edits completely change the balance of the scenario. Frankie has a solid rule that whoever picks the map as their home map decides over the version.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Vangelis]Space_Time

Posted 17 February 2020 - 8:57 am
It should just be one version ok? Stop being ****s. If you want to talk about dodgeball, dont refer to them as different versions. Call it dodgeball cannon and dodgeball longbow****. Not v5 or v10. Its enough we have to practice garbage maps we arent interested in, let alone multiple versions of them.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']nhoobish

Posted 17 February 2020 - 9:13 am
It should just be one version ok? Stop being ****s. If you want to talk about dodgeball, dont refer to them as different versions. Call it dodgeball cannon and dodgeball longbow****. Not v5 or v10. Its enough we have to practice garbage maps we arent interested in, let alone multiple versions of them.

Is your name Frankie and your Voobly username Army1? If not, then SHUT THE **** UP.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Scalonicese

Posted 17 February 2020 - 9:15 am
+1 the maps should be the last version to be bug free/fixed... so no one can abuse of their glitches.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Scalonicese

Posted 17 February 2020 - 9:16 am
Is your name Frankie and your Voobly username Army1? If not, then SHUT THE **** UP.
but what about being fair with settings?..
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']nhoobish

Posted 17 February 2020 - 9:21 am
The settings are fair, everyone can pick the version they want to use as their home pick.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Scalonicese

Posted 17 February 2020 - 9:24 am
what the hell i read.. you call it fair? so i can choose a bugged version that i can take advantage from enemy right? nice to see.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']nhoobish

Edited 17 February 2020 - 9:29 am by ['RB']nhoobish
what the hell i read.. you call it fair? so i can choose a bugged version that i can take advantage from enemy right? nice to see.

11? The tournament is moderated probably more strictly than the Voobly AoC CS Rated Map Pack. Why would a tournament ever allow a bugged map to be played? What on earth are you on about? The discussion was never about bugs, but rather being able to vote multiple scenarios in as one vote.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Scalonicese

Posted 17 February 2020 - 9:32 am
the point im making, is that even in the last version.. many maps still having bugs, for example gwarz/cba/pool bloods and maybe some others, why would you allow a clan to choose wrong version?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Scalonicese

Posted 17 February 2020 - 9:35 am
well since you edit 3 times you own post, dunno what is you talking about, but as totoro said should don't be multiple versions of the same maps.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']nhoobish

Posted 17 February 2020 - 9:37 am
11? The rated most bug-free scenarios are used in the event. If you have found bugs in some scenarios that other people, especially Voobly Staff, is not aware about then you should report these bugs on the forums.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Edited 17 February 2020 - 11:36 am by [Me_]Zanchy____
@xCs, you're confusing the discussion, Dodgeball has 2 main versions, longbow (v10) and cannon (ACS v5). They aren't versions of the same map, they are different maps, very much like CBA Vs CBA Hero. Both were specified and voted in. You even voted ACS v5 in wtf.

But yah, your point about using a buggy version of a map from 10 years ago is valid, but both Dodgeball are rated, bug free and voted in.

I'll just let my stance known, not speaking for Dy only myself, I'm happy for any version of any map to be used as home pick so long as its fair and there are no bugs/glitches. The issue is that actually, most previous versions were buggy hence fixed. So this isn't relevant for all maps, e.g. CBA where the latest version should just be used, but maybe for some others.

As always I'll accept majority vote. Please stop using smurfs to post comments though to back up the point from your main accounts. It makes it harder to count.

Link | Reply | Quote
12[3]456789101112131415161718192021»
Displaying 31 - 45 out of 452 posts