TIW 2020 Map votes

[Me_]Zanchy____

Edited 17 February 2020 - 4:35 pm by [Me_]Zanchy____
Thank god.

Edit: How about veto and decider?if we veto one dodgebal version and the other one Comes up in the decider round?

Then the other one will be played, army answered that in his post just now.

What I'll say is, CBA/hero similar to dodge/dodge v10, so if there's a rule where you can't pick both dodges, should apply to CBA/hero as per armies last post.

*Edit: rdm packs are per round, CBA nor Hero were top votes at all in TG round, so your point is wrong camp2gg. Dy vote for no weighting, so fair chance for all 19 maps. Even if we did weighting, won't do just CBA/Hero, would weight all proportionally by votes lol. So gwarz would be biggest chance btw... No rationale for anything else.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Posted 17 February 2020 - 4:39 pm
Guys i can confirm there will be no weighting like there wasnt previously so each map will go in once. If im wrong and it was weighted previously im open to be corrected but i have conversed with a number of people who all said there was no weighting. If i was to do weighting i can only base it on the votes in each round so for example gwars got 6 in tg. Remember the votes are based on the clans/teams playing and not what the most popular is in the lobby. I think we have a good spread of maps and i actually think we got more cb maps than we ever have before.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]CaMp2gg_

Posted 17 February 2020 - 4:45 pm
_IYIastA_ wrote:

In addition, I am reviewing the previous random pack and hero was in there 5 times, cba twice

Why is that so?
Link | Reply | Quote
 24_King_

Edited 17 February 2020 - 4:48 pm by 24_King_
Gwarz, was also the most voted map on TIW 2016, this wasnt about votes.

Since CBA / Hero could not be chosen at the same time in TG, it was set to CBA Hero x5, CBA x2, Lustful x2, and Bloods (7-10), being fair with each type of map
Link | Reply | Quote
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Posted 17 February 2020 - 4:54 pm
In the previous TIW each map got put in once. Barry is looking at the 2v2 challenge tourney i done
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Edited 17 February 2020 - 5:41 pm by [Me_]Zanchy____
24_King_ wrote:
Gwarz, was also the most voted map on TIW 2016, this wasnt about votes.

Since CBA / Hero could not be chosen at the same time in TG, it was set to CBA Hero x5, CBA x2, Lustful x2, and Bloods (7-10), being fair with each type of map

Ya this isn't true lol, as per Barry/Frankies comments, this was for the TIW 2v2 tournament in 2018/19 (can't remember which). Stop trying to push the stupidly heavy CBA type map agenda, this tournament is by far the heaviest CB based TIW tournament, with additional build maps like HF/Zotten/Lustful/Euro etc.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ Eot_]Whashisrage

Posted 17 February 2020 - 7:02 pm
this tournament is by far the heaviest CB based TIW tournament, with additional build maps like HF/Zotten/Lustful/Euro etc.

Are you seriously comparing Europe to CBs? Zanchy? ****ed? Yes. Ok. Explains it.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 17 February 2020 - 7:07 pm
He clearly compared Europe with other build maps lol
Link | Reply | Quote
 [T1army]toplo1

Posted 17 February 2020 - 7:17 pm
Well since Europe is a Rm map and has nothing to do with cs, only ****s could even compare europe with any cb map
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Edited 17 February 2020 - 10:17 pm by [Me_]Zanchy____
I mean so far as I understand there is a rule where if you pick CBA Hero in TG you can't also pick CBA in TG unless Hero is veto'd. This then is possibly going to be applied to Dodgeball v10 vs ACS v5 so a team can't pick 2x Dodgeball in TG.

**This should then also be applied by same logic to Zotten blood, which is pretty much Lustful. Don't see this is a valid rule unless it applies to all similar map types.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Anonymous821

Posted 17 February 2020 - 10:17 pm
I mean so far as I understand there is a rule where if you pick CBA Hero in TG you can't also pick CBA in TG unless Hero is veto'd. This then is possibly going to be applied to Dodgeball v10 vs ACS v5 so a team can't pick 2x Dodgeball in TG.

**This should then also be applied by same logic to Zotten blood, which is pretty much Lustful. Don't see this is a valid rule unless it applies to all similar map types.
Agreed
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Edited 18 February 2020 - 1:18 am by [Eot_]Trumplaris
Whenever you see this barry. Please update CBX & AB with the Team version of the map. Ideally all maps could have a version like that to avoid pointless games where the games are already decided because of the spots at the start of the game... and thank you for doing the work to do this for us while most of us really cant be bothered or know how.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Scalonicese

Posted 18 February 2020 - 2:03 am
need a teams version of every single CS map (?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Edited 18 February 2020 - 3:21 am by [Me_]Zanchy____
Hi all, as per Army's request I've made a list of all current/normal versions of played maps relevant for the tournament: (all CS rated, except Euro/Zotten, which are both un-rated)

Dome - =V= Dome Blood - Hero v3.scx
HF - =V= Herofest v6.scx (Standard) OR =V= Herofest Redux v1.scx (Rams)
Desert - =V= Desert Blood.scx
AB - =V= Archers Blood Teams.scx
CBA - =V= CBAv21.scx
CBA Hero - =V= CBA Hero AC V15.scx
Lustful - =V= Lustful Encounters v8.scx
CBX - =V= CBX Teams.scx
Spider - =V= Spider Blood FiX v4.scx
RCB - =V= RCB 2016 League.scx
Gwarz - =V= Gwarz v7.scx
Dodgeball longbow - =V= Dodgeball Teams v10.scx
Dodgeball cannon - =V= ACS Dodgeball v5.scx
Vet - =V= Veteran Blood v7.scx
Khans - =V= Khans Blood v5.scx
WoA - =V= War of Attrition v8.scx
Smosh - =V= Smosh SF v5.scx
KM - =V= King Moves v1.scx
Grave - =V= Grave Blood.scx
Nova - =V= Nova Blood v5.scx
Zotten Blood - X
BYO CB - =V= BYO CB v2.scx
Europe - X

I think the idea is the versions of each map are up for discussion (adding more as long as they are fair). I think already the consensus is only used the latest, rated (verified) voobly bug-free maps.

There's also a separate question about mods, pretty sure the rule is (according to Army) advanced stats, or IF both teams agree to use any other mod, then they can.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']nhoobish

Posted 18 February 2020 - 6:13 am
Both RCB votes had in mind with or without the Fair Mod?

Link | Reply | Quote
12345[6]789101112131415161718192021»
Displaying 76 - 90 out of 452 posts