Delete bloods maps of ladder CS-ALTERNATIVE.

King_Donner_II

Posted 29 August 2013 - 8:35 pm
An **** decided that because it was unbalanced for rated play (Blue vs Green 1v1), it should be put into Alternate so people can still play it. Another **** also thought it wise that AOK bloods stay rated in AOC.

But you know the saying, we're here for a short time, not a good time.

YES I AGREE.

Then alternative maps are unbalanced? NOT in all alternatives maps all can win..

If the maps of bloods in alternative are unbalanced, then delete these maps!!
why send these maps to alternative?

Or better, how dodgeball is too much unbalanced, have not skills etc etc..
send dodge to bloods, to i can up my rated to 3k

( SARCASM DEDICATED TO RIP_BLO0D that see my posts and never understand what i said )
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 29 August 2013 - 9:31 pm
because your ladder is a joke and theres no other place to put it...

you dont get it... you cant use 1 map to stack your rate so you can have a higher "Cs-overall" rate. then cry about others doing it.. just stfu and move on with your life.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']Dan

Edited 29 August 2013 - 9:32 pm by ['RB']Dan
relax and watch the signature
Link | Reply | Quote
 [MM]ChironAge

Posted 30 August 2013 - 1:16 am
Maki_ wrote:
Just unrated Bloods and Alternative, not enough people play them to be worth rating (ratings doesn't mean anything on these ladders).

Ratings don't mean anything on all CS ladders!
Link | Reply | Quote
 King_Donner_II

Edited 30 August 2013 - 3:38 am by King_Donner_II
because your ladder is a joke and theres no other place to put it...

you dont get it... you cant use 1 map to stack your rate so you can have a higher "Cs-overall" rate. then cry about others doing it.. just stfu and move on with your life.

You cry too much when talk of me :(

My ladder? really? is mine? Wow idk that,,,

You dont get it? No i dont get it..
You cant use 1 map to stack rate and make higher my cs overall? Yes i just play the two dodgeballs and im the best. then i just know how to play and is sufficient to up my rate to 2600 is a problem for you?

RESET + DECAY + Delete bloods maps of CS-ALTERNATIVE

Intereset in my "real life"? why? i like you? im not gay for your opinion
STFU you ;) i think now that you're a **** interested too much in me, Always coment in my posts, always chek my profile anyway gg gb
Link | Reply | Quote
 Pestilence_

Posted 30 August 2013 - 4:17 am
Europe and Dodgeball share nothing in common. I can guarantee Donner, I'll never lose Europe to you, but you'll lose Dodgeball to me after enough games. What you want is to make Alternate ladder exclusive to the maps you and your select friends play only.

I don't want Archers blood in Bloods ladder, but I put up with it.
Link | Reply | Quote
 King_Donner_II

Edited 30 August 2013 - 5:37 am by King_Donner_II
I and my friends? 1111 rofl

I have not friends here my friends are JOB, BLEND, ZMOKE, CANEK, KROXTER MR. ANGEL, ELFEND, AND OTHERS MORE... THEY ARE MY FRIENDS ! NO MORE... the old clan KsN but all they dont play more here in voobly ... :S

And i lose games of dodgeball how all, im not undefeatable, im not invensible...
Too many playesr play better than me, but not much play the two dodgeball's of good form how me. this is my difference of the all...

The ladder would be more fair if they delete blood maps of alternative ladder.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Pestilence_

Posted 30 August 2013 - 8:16 am
How would the ladder be more fair? So you're at the top representing Dodgeball?
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Rectum_Ranger_

Posted 30 August 2013 - 8:39 am
Europe shouldn't be in Alternative ladder in first place. Before some blood maps were moved to Alternative ladder it had mostly micro managment maps like RTD, Dodgeball, Hold The Flag, etc. Europe was the "not-in-the-right-place". Europe is a mix of RM and DM and that is the reason why the map is called CS. But it doesn't mean it should belong to the Alternative ladder.

When the mods remove the misplaced bloods from the Alternative ladder they should also move Europe to its own ladder or unrate it.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']Dan

Posted 30 August 2013 - 11:39 am
europe is more then welcome in the blood ladder
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Posted 30 August 2013 - 12:14 pm
Difference is, europe will get played if it's unrated or not. The whole ancient TD crap proved that the map was played purely for points.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 30 August 2013 - 12:50 pm
I dont understand your logic.. you keep bringing up RIP/XceL/Eot name.. theres only 3 players from those 3 clans in the top 2 pages (maybe 3) I forget.. thats Zanchy/Vezir/Like_Gg.. all people who didnt use blood maps to achieve their alternative rating. All who did well in the alternative league.. Like_Gg even won that while Canek was stacking every odd against him. And all 3 would beat you in bo alternative matches of the original "alternative" maps.

You abused the blood ladder with vincent to achieve a 18+ rating to improve your cs-overall. The highest rated Eot member is Zorat whos alternative rating is 1600.. literally he didnt touch the alternative once in his life. Vicer is the only person who you can have an argument from my clan that has played a lot of from a "blood game" to have a higher rating.. then again you did the very same thing so how are you even ****ing arguing it?

stop being a crying little hypocrite and deal with it. You abused the blood ladder.. no one else has abused the alternative ladder even close to as badly as you have
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 30 August 2013 - 12:57 pm
Europe shouldn't be in Alternative ladder in first place. Before some blood maps were moved to Alternative ladder it had mostly micro managment maps like RTD, Dodgeball, Hold The Flag, etc. Europe was the "not-in-the-right-place". Europe is a mix of RM and DM and that is the reason why the map is called CS. But it doesn't mean it should belong to the Alternative ladder.

When the mods remove the misplaced bloods from the Alternative ladder they should also move Europe to its own ladder or unrate it.
Dont think they can add anymore ladders... and people would cry if Europe got its own ladder im sure. The other maps in the alternative were Ancient TDA.. Lustful encounters.. Teams TD II.. AoW.. Line Wars.. Tower Wars. None of these maps play out the same way as any map you listed does.. so explain how Europe is in the wrong place again?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [BH_]lnIghTzl

Edited 30 August 2013 - 1:29 pm by [BH_]lnIghTzl
i would say let europe has its own ladder (along with world map on it/Mediterranean/other europe relatedmaps) and combine alternative/blood ladder but that would just piss people off
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']Dan

Posted 30 August 2013 - 1:34 pm
i would say let europe has its own ladder (along with world map on it/Mediterranean/other europe relatedmaps) and combine alternative/blood ladder but that would just piss people off

i approve of this idea! make it happen please

Link | Reply | Quote
12[3]45678910
Displaying 31 - 45 out of 143 posts