Delete bloods maps of ladder CS-ALTERNATIVE.

_Rectum_Ranger_

Posted 30 August 2013 - 4:28 pm
They play out as regular CS maps which don't really fit anywhere that why they are there. Lustful can be counted as micro war.

As I said Europe is a mix of RM and DM, but can call all other Alternative ladder maps as pure CS maps.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']Dan

Posted 30 August 2013 - 4:46 pm
They play out as regular CS maps which don't really fit anywhere that why they are there. Lustful can be counted as micro war.

As I said Europe is a mix of RM and DM, but can call all other Alternative ladder maps as pure CS maps.

eu spawns villagers and has fixed spots that makes it cs even ;xman
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 30 August 2013 - 4:46 pm
Art of War is more DM than it is Custom scenario so by your logic lets move AoW to DM.

You didnt reply to the part of my post where I said I am quite sure they cant just add another ladder as theres too many as it is... + there would be so many threads about how Europe doesnt deserve its own ladder.

Link | Reply | Quote
 Pestilence_

Edited 30 August 2013 - 6:00 pm by Pestilence_
So Age of Kings comes with custom campaigns. Each campaign is filled with scenarios (you make create some of your own through the 'Scenario Editor'). Europe is the closest map resembling a scenario is basic principle. A custom scenario. Europe has been around longer than 90%++ of rated games played at Voobly (CS) too.
Link | Reply | Quote
 King_Donner_II

Edited 30 August 2013 - 9:09 pm by King_Donner_II
Well, this ithread now is "out of topic" Thanks to eot guy..

since eot guy come here to comment, this was go to other side.. commenting quotes how
"the donner leader" "I my friends bla bla bla" "doner hypocrite" "donner noob without skills"
"just dodgeball" "noob map just know 1 map" etc etc

Poor guy :(

STFU and leave if u dont like that...
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 30 August 2013 - 9:16 pm
So because I showed you how you're a hypocrite and have no right to complain about a certain way a ladder is or talk about people abusing a ladder for rate.. the thread is off topic and its all my fault.

Latino logic at its finest. You started this.. if you cant handle facts being put back in your face after you called out 3 clans.. then just dont speak up.
Link | Reply | Quote
 King_Donner_II

Posted 30 August 2013 - 9:30 pm
NICE !

I make a big hypocrite thread and YOU RUN TO COMMENT BAD THINGS xcelent!
Im talk about delete someone maps and YOU RUN TO TALK ABOUT SKILLS, ABOUT ME, ABOUT
"MY REAL LIFE"

REALLY NICE ! you never see me commenting in someone of threads that you started coz really i dont interest your opinion, but you? i maded 3 post in last 2 weeks, and stay in first places of activity threads just for you, for your ****ing outside comments, for your links about my ladder, for comments of you saying donner noob without skills just play dodge..

Is really sad kid Well when one mod see this maybe the topic will closed, then Gb you and you **** coments, and maybe Obscvred can prey attention to my suggestion. Thanks ;good
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']Dan

Posted 30 August 2013 - 10:00 pm
donner is the new vincent
Link | Reply | Quote
 Los_Miserables

Posted 30 August 2013 - 11:04 pm
What can you expect from a colombian kid...
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Posted 30 August 2013 - 11:15 pm
Shut up donner you insufferable twat
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Edited 31 August 2013 - 7:04 am by [Eot_]Trumplaris
NICE !

I make a big hypocrite thread and YOU RUN TO COMMENT BAD THINGS xcelent!
Im talk about delete someone maps and YOU RUN TO TALK ABOUT SKILLS, ABOUT ME, ABOUT
"MY REAL LIFE"

REALLY NICE ! you never see me commenting in someone of threads that you started coz really i dont interest your opinion, but you? i maded 3 post in last 2 weeks, and stay in first places of activity threads just for you, for your ****ing outside comments, for your links about my ladder, for comments of you saying donner noob without skills just play dodge..

Is really sad kid Well when one mod see this maybe the topic will closed, then Gb you and you **** coments, and maybe Obscvred can prey attention to my suggestion. Thanks ;good

http://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/167030 read your comments here.
I see that too many EOT'S up the alternative playing
WHY NOT SEND DODGEBALL TO CS-BLOODS? I NEED UP BLOODS PALYING ALTERNATIVE MAPS, LIKE EOT'S AND XCELL PLAYERS UP ALTERNATIVE PLAYING THIS MAPS..

theres literally no Eot nearly the top of the alternative ladder.. theres a few from RIP/XceL who deserve their spot and somehow you think its a smart idea to call out 3 of our clans.

I simply bring up the point that you yourself Donner have abused a ladder to up your CS overall rating and trying to preach how thats what (XceL/Eot/RIP) do is hypocrisy at its finest. And I never said you're a noob without skills just play dodge.

Simple ****.. dont mention our clans from your mouth and everything will be fine.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']Dan

Posted 31 August 2013 - 11:44 am
oh the teut blood times how i miss those <3
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Rectum_Ranger_

Posted 31 August 2013 - 12:26 pm
Why does every thread have to end up as **** thorwing contest? The idea of the thread was to REMOVE Blood maps for Alternative ladder not about who is better then who. You people are like dogs who are after a bone and the bone in this case is CS - Overall rating. Get a life ****s, CS Ladders so far have been a joke and they will always remains as such if the players themselves do not change their ATTIDUDE!
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 31 August 2013 - 8:02 pm
Why does every thread have to end up as **** thorwing contest? The idea of the thread was to REMOVE Blood maps for Alternative ladder not about who is better then who. You people are like dogs who are after a bone and the bone in this case is CS - Overall rating. Get a life ****s, CS Ladders so far have been a joke and they will always remains as such if the players themselves do not change their ATTIDUDE!
clueless. please change your attidude
Link | Reply | Quote
 King_Donner_II

Posted 31 August 2013 - 10:01 pm
Eot's placed everywhere, i find one eot into my soap is sad :C

i gonna to the WC and ohh big surprise i see a eot player..

I make a thread in a social game, and ohhhh eot **** appear :C

Link | Reply | Quote
123[4]5678910
Displaying 46 - 60 out of 143 posts