Delete bloods maps of ladder CS-ALTERNATIVE.

_Venoom

Posted 8 February 2014 - 10:37 pm
Polaris you just told me something I knew.. you diserve a cookie from Papa..come to me :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Edited 8 February 2014 - 10:42 pm by [Eot_]Trumplaris
I like your style andres.. try try try and act smart and hope for the best ;good
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Venoom

Posted 8 February 2014 - 10:50 pm
Lol I am smart .. take Ap spanish , English with honors.. Bio/chemistry at the highest.. "I like you andres" (sarcasm" you just said that because in yourself you dont know what else to say and just infer that I want to be the best rofl.. even Maki stayed quiet because he just remembered that game he was getting wooped by a 1700 on acs (evil weasel) ps. Just go hug a tree :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Edited 8 February 2014 - 11:17 pm by [Eot_]Trumplaris
you realize the second you tried to tell anyone that dodgeball is a harder map than CBA and bloods you lost the argument, right? Also when you are saying vezir noob bashes on different maps to get his rate.. He plays most maps at a high level.. and plays them well and doesnt run atleast I havent heard of that.

There you go again with trying to act smart.. useful hint for the future babe.. No one cares <3
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Venoom

Posted 8 February 2014 - 11:22 pm
Want me to show you his noon bashing matches ? Just let me get on my computer when I can I will show you.. I was even like wtf I thought he didnt bash.. & your mind [You must login to view link] close more and more.. remember I said what I thought are opinions.. everything you say you think are facts ..shows how low you actually are& probably noone cares right now but just watch when im.older.. I know the ppl who care right now are the ones to take in mind all the time.. :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 Maki_

Posted 9 February 2014 - 12:07 am
I stayed quite? LMAO I just don't care what a stupid kid has to say about his courses at school and his dumb maps on AoC, and Evil weasel is my friend, and no, I don't have a ****ing clue what games you talking about and I don't care either. If you think beating me on ACS, a map I play sometimes for fun is great achievement good for you. I'm blushed.
Link | Reply | Quote
 King_Donner_II

Posted 9 February 2014 - 12:12 am
Allá cada quien con sus gustos, mi idea es eliminar los mapas de bloods, que por obvias razones no tienen que estar en la rama de alternative, es tan ilogico como si metieran dodgeball en cs-bloods.. la idea mia no esta mal y si por ej. a mi o a andres nos gusta jugar Alternative -Dodgeball que pasa con ello? son nuestros gustos no los de ustedes, ni tenemos que jugar la esclaera que a ustedes les parezca.

Si piensan que este mapa y el ladder es noob o malo allá ustedes es su pensamiento y es respetable pero si se fijan bien lo que pido no es algo anormal, solo pedi que si mandaron los mapas de bllods que nadie juega a alternative entonces porque no los eliminan? si no son jugados como Bloods no seran jugados mucho menos como alternativos...

Ya dejen el regionalismo y "la gente PRO" y los mapas "pro" y las "skills" eso es cosa de cada quien...

GG GB Reviewing old post since inmmemorial time !
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 9 February 2014 - 12:13 am
Even if hes noob bashed... point is hes a high skilled player over many maps in every ladder and deserving of his rate... stop being jealous because you play 1 map hardly anyone considers a decent map. zzzzz
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Venoom

Posted 9 February 2014 - 12:15 am
http://www.voobly.com/match/view/9762388 heres.game lol even a 1500 beat you (2v2) xD & maybe you should start caring and go to school ! You are the one with grammar issues amiga rofl .. adding and and and and and and and after comas lol

Link | Reply | Quote
 _Venoom

Posted 9 February 2014 - 12:19 am
Maybe they dont consider it cause they suck! I used to think the same when I first started to learn v10 when Zanchy bashed me. Now I realize why... Its much harder than it seems
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 9 February 2014 - 12:22 am
you literally walk a longbow around a map.. the only learning curve is the stores.. which at most will take you 20 minutes to learn (if you want to).. the rest is just being good with movement or getting lucky stray shots which happen from time to time... stop over complicating your simple map.
Link | Reply | Quote
 obi11

Posted 9 February 2014 - 12:26 am
"Facepalm" at your grammar "correction." Have you ever heard what a conjunction is? or when to put a comma before them? Come on Andres, I thought you were a smart kid. Also, ty for posting a win of mine.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Venoom

Posted 9 February 2014 - 12:26 am
Bloods ~ smosh just go get center and you win.. if thats the logic you use for v10 .. polalogic..rofl ..
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Venoom

Posted 9 February 2014 - 12:29 am
Theres rules for when to put comas before and.. hes using them wrong.. I hardly put comas because I made an update on my galaxy and just hate the keyboard . Have to go to page two to find the comma..etc
Link | Reply | Quote
 King_Donner_II

Posted 9 February 2014 - 12:32 am
Ya deja asi andres, ellos nunca han entendido los gustos de cada quien, ellos no tienen mente abierta como dices, solo piensan que si no juegas CBA 1V1 MIRROR contra 2k no eres nadie, y que si no ganas trofeos y medallas en smosh tampoco eres nada respetable y que lo que jueges es una basura para ellos, entonces es mejor no hablar con personas asi, que piensen lo que quieran pensar, yo llevo varios años ya riendome de las cosas que dicen estos personajes "super pro" y la verdad en ocaciones les hayo razon pero en otras como esta no.... Relax man deja que discutan y expongan sus puntos de vista igual nosotros si los aceptamos pero no los compartimos, cosa que nos hace superiores mas allá de que jueges contra quien jueges y como jueges.

Link | Reply | Quote
123456[7]8910
Displaying 91 - 105 out of 143 posts