Delete bloods maps of ladder CS-ALTERNATIVE.

[Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 9 February 2014 - 12:43 am
_Venoom wrote:
Bloods ~ smosh just go get center and you win.. if thats the logic you use for v10 .. polalogic..rofl ..
I never argued that smosh 1v1 is difficult or any type of complicated process... you told me and everyone in voobly that Dodgeball is a harder map than CBA and majority of bloods.. so atleast back it up with the reason why the use of 3 stores that are all pretty straight forward to learn and understand.. as well walking a long bow around a map avoiding arrow shots makes a map so hard.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Venoom

Posted 9 February 2014 - 12:49 am
Ya deja asi andres, ellos nunca han entendido los gustos de cada quien, ellos no tienen mente abierta como dices, solo piensan que si no juegas CBA 1V1 MIRROR contra 2k no eres nadie, y que si no ganas trofeos y medallas en smosh tampoco eres nada respetable y que lo que jueges es una basura para ellos, entonces es mejor no hablar con personas asi, que piensen lo que quieran pensar, yo llevo varios años ya riendome de las cosas que dicen estos personajes "super pro" y la verdad en ocaciones les hayo razon pero en otras como esta no.... Relax man deja que discutan y expongan sus puntos de vista igual nosotros si los aceptamos pero no los compartimos, cosa que nos hace superiores mas allá de que jueges contra quien jueges y como jueges.

;1thumbup
Link | Reply | Quote
 Mr_Trollster

Edited 9 February 2014 - 5:12 am by Mr_Trollster
_Venoom wrote:
if you play v10 you would realize it much harder than cba/hero/ and alot of blood maps
LOOOOL? What the **** am I reading?

Andreas I had no idea you were this stupid, you and stupid friend donner HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO CLUE what polaris is trying to say. And your English isn't perfect even if you do live in the USA. You're not smart.

My bad for bringing this thread alive again I didn't mean too :(
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Venoom

Edited 9 February 2014 - 5:52 am by _Venoom
Lol shhh it was to make them mad ! :P whatever though hahahah
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Venoom

Posted 9 February 2014 - 5:49 am
Why does everyone call me Andreas.lol xD
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Venoom

Edited 9 February 2014 - 5:51 am by _Venoom
by the way a languagecan be spoken perfectly :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 FrightNight

Posted 9 February 2014 - 6:22 am
andres hay algo aca que es verdad, todos dicen lo mismo hablas para el culo vos con tu ingles raro :S
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Venoom

Posted 9 February 2014 - 6:26 am
Hahah mi ingles no es raro , solo aue talvez nunca han leido ingles correctamente en sitios sociales etc
Link | Reply | Quote
 FrightNight

Edited 9 February 2014 - 6:39 am by FrightNight
you literally walk a longbow around a map.. the only learning curve is the stores.. which at most will take you 20 minutes to learn (if you want to).. the rest is just being good with movement or getting lucky stray shots which happen from time to time... stop over complicating your simple map.
omfg you say it's simple? is easy to shoot one or again, making microcontroller? times & shooting more the spells, now u need to say it's a noob map without skills rofl rofl
Link | Reply | Quote
 _IYIastA_

Edited 9 February 2014 - 6:54 am by _IYIastA_
omfg it's simple. is easy to shoot one. need to say it's a noob map without skills rofl rofl

Fixed!

Look at my awesome post count

2727 beautifull.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Mr_Trollster

Posted 9 February 2014 - 7:26 am
rofl

Nice one.
Link | Reply | Quote
 FrightNight

Posted 9 February 2014 - 7:54 am
;glare stfu mastard ;nonono
Link | Reply | Quote
 Coat_of_Arms

Posted 9 February 2014 - 9:14 am
Dodgeball is actually harder than it looks...I'm better in both CBAs then in dodge rofl
ACS: still didn't get it how to play, the idea is that you must predict where the enemy will be, and shoot there. Attack ground, not attacking the enemy cannon.
Teams/v10: Don't get too close to the enemy or you get shoot no matter what. At distance you must find a position to make the enemy walk into the arrow. You can learn the shops by watching a single record of pro players and that's it.
Even if I'm wrong, it's certain that you don't get ballistics in this map, so you must find a way to shoot a moving target even withouut much accuracy.

And also: never forget lag. The lag makes the game interesting: depending on it, you must find the perfect timing between shooting and tasking your unit away. If you just shoot and task, you won't shoot at all.

And Andres: start taking English courses at school ;flowers
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Venoom

Edited 9 February 2014 - 9:22 am by _Venoom
I know I was pretty good at 2v2 v10 but 1v1 v10 is another story... I learned.alot from Scie /evil weasel on when to shoot (angles , timing) etc.

& coat you used COMMAS COMMAS COMMAS IN ALL YOUR PARAGRAPH. where are all the periods.. you need to pay more attention in school!
Link | Reply | Quote
 Mr_Trollster

Posted 9 February 2014 - 9:41 am
And Andres: start taking English courses at school ;flowers

Ouch, coming from your own clan member. rofl

Link | Reply | Quote
1234567[8]910
Displaying 106 - 120 out of 143 posts