Delete bloods maps of ladder CS-ALTERNATIVE.

[Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 3 September 2013 - 7:58 pm
you clearly dont understand anything if you think making these posts will go anywhere.. im trying to point out your flaws... and why you should just stay quiet and stop wasting your time. Also I dont hate you.. I barely know you.. I just know that you abused a ladder some time back.. and then proceeded to call out all of Eot and all of XceL for being abusers of the alternative ladder to inflate rates.

Link | Reply | Quote
 Mr_Trollster

Posted 8 February 2014 - 9:18 pm
I know this is an old ass thread but really donner you should STFU you're so embarrassing. rofl
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Venoom

Edited 8 February 2014 - 9:40 pm by _Venoom
DONNER actually does have a point .. and Donner dont worry the world just loks at yhe flaws of a.person.. I can easily tell the type of person polaris really is.. and all the other ppl who just comment like trashkid
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 8 February 2014 - 9:52 pm
this thread got dug up and he has no point... stop with your latino pride and stfu.. you both are clueless and probably didnt understand even 10% of what I wrote.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Venoom

Edited 8 February 2014 - 9:59 pm by _Venoom
See what I mean? You think you can comment anything you want because "you are the on who makes decisions" if I have pride for my race thats good.. its called NATIONALISM.. everyone has that.. but seems you are nationalistic of stupidity..
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 8 February 2014 - 10:02 pm
I make 0 decisions, I simply said someone has no right to call out other clans for being ladder abusers.. if you yourself abused a ladder the way donner did. Stop posting.. I wish you were actually trolling me but you're dead serious.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Venoom

Posted 8 February 2014 - 10:09 pm
You Eot/shh guys just comment to insult Donner about noob him.. colombain guy.. noob map etc... if you see matches of 3k 4k guys they get top rating by noob bashing on different maps .. I see it all the time on Vezir and other guys.. I prefer to play my map but play with other good plays.. if you play v10 you would realize it much harder than cba/hero/ and alot of blood maps
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 8 February 2014 - 10:14 pm
just so were clear. Andres_SWAGGER.. just informed everyone that dodgeball v10 is not only a harder map than CBA and most bloods... but its "much" harder than CBA and most bloods.

Congrats on winning the thread man
Link | Reply | Quote
 Maki_

Posted 8 February 2014 - 10:15 pm
Moving one single unit is too damn hard ggb Dodgeball is hardest map on CS
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Venoom

Posted 8 February 2014 - 10:19 pm
I am studying human way of thinking (well not use hard words on you) & I totally knew you upcoming post..cba 1v1 camp camp camp.. usually camper wins ..the loser says you won by camp .. match becomes popular..etc.. on v10 you cant campp.. maybe you dont realize because you played it and lost like a fish on a surface. I played alot of maps and do see the differences..although they are all opinions.. I am willing to understand because I am OPEN MINDED
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Venoom

Posted 8 February 2014 - 10:21 pm
Maki_ wrote:
Moving one single unit is too damn hard ggb Dodgeball is hardest map on CS

Maki I can provide you link where I used a smurf on acs.. you and your friend Durzo wouldnt let me play because I was 1590 I think.. you two would die like **** .. I was the one who made you two win.. now tell me is it that easy? :P
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Venoom

Posted 8 February 2014 - 10:27 pm
Use smurf to tell me that because you didnt expect such intelligence from me ? If you have nothing to say I understand because I know your upcoming post :P
Link | Reply | Quote
 Maki_

Posted 8 February 2014 - 10:30 pm
dafuq is this dude saying 11 Can you please learn some grammar first?
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Venoom

Posted 8 February 2014 - 10:32 pm
My grammar is perfectly fine.. maybe it's that you suck at English and want me to speak spanish.. me.entendiste? O quieres que te hable con numeros ? :P
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 8 February 2014 - 10:35 pm
_Venoom wrote:
I am studying human way of thinking (well not use hard words on you) & I totally knew you upcoming post..cba 1v1 camp camp camp.. usually camper wins ..the loser says you won by camp .. match becomes popular..etc.. on v10 you cant campp.. maybe you dont realize because you played it and lost like a fish on a surface. I played alot of maps and do see the differences..although they are all opinions.. I am willing to understand because I am OPEN MINDED
wasent remotely what I was gonna post with.. please dont use this "not use hard words on you" as if you are convincing anyone you are smart.. I am sarcastically mocking you each time and you dont pick up on it :(

Link | Reply | Quote
12345[6]78910
Displaying 76 - 90 out of 143 posts