Delete bloods maps of ladder CS-ALTERNATIVE.

_Rectum_Ranger_

Posted 31 August 2013 - 10:09 pm
clueless. please change your attidude

Donner made this thread because he doesn't like "fake" rated players in Alternative ladder. I don't care if he cries about it, but the idea what he proposed was to remove bloods from atlernative ladder and that's the topic which should continue in this thread.
Link | Reply | Quote
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Posted 31 August 2013 - 10:27 pm
Remove them... There's already a Bloods ladder. And if there isn't anymore for some reason why did it get removed?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Ae000

Posted 31 August 2013 - 10:28 pm
Eot/Vicious already ruined the CS ladders by removing the blood maps they sucked at and putting them in the alternative ladder.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 31 August 2013 - 10:40 pm
Donner made this thread because he doesn't like "fake" rated players in Alternative ladder. I don't care if he cries about it, but the idea what he proposed was to remove bloods from atlernative ladder and that's the topic which should continue in this thread.
what fake rated players? No Eot are on the top lists of alternatives. The only one one who has played some blood games on the alternative ladder was vicer who did the vetz bvg map.. but at the same time he also played just about the same # of dodgeball games. the top 2 XceL who are on page 1 and 2 of the alt ladder (Vezir/Like Gg) would both smoke donner and any of his friends in a bo alternative.

So please think again with your words of "fake rate" my point was this and I will repeat it again... he has no right to speak about fake rate players or abusing ladders after he abused the blood ladder to put himself to 18xx. I showed the proof of that earlier in the thread.

There was already a process of removing maps that dont really deserve a spot in the blood ladder and put it to alternative.. Alternative is basically for all other maps that dont belong in the current list of ladders... and we should all reverse that because donners crying and being a hypocrite?

yeah voobly please get right on that.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 31 August 2013 - 10:46 pm
Ae000 wrote:
Eot/Vicious already ruined the CS ladders by removing the blood maps they sucked at and putting them in the alternative ladder.
almost... soooo close to being a decent troll.
Link | Reply | Quote
 _Rectum_Ranger_

Posted 31 August 2013 - 11:16 pm
what fake rated players? No Eot are on the top lists of alternatives. The only one one who has played some blood games on the alternative ladder was vicer who did the vetz bvg map.. but at the same time he also played just about the same # of dodgeball games. the top 2 XceL who are on page 1 and 2 of the alt ladder (Vezir/Like Gg) would both smoke donner and any of his friends in a bo alternative.

So please think again with your words of "fake rate" my point was this and I will repeat it again... he has no right to speak about fake rate players or abusing ladders after he abused the blood ladder to put himself to 18xx. I showed the proof of that earlier in the thread.

There was already a process of removing maps that dont really deserve a spot in the blood ladder and put it to alternative.. Alternative is basically for all other maps that dont belong in the current list of ladders... and we should all reverse that because donners crying and being a hypocrite?

yeah voobly please get right on that.

Are truely that stupid? I even put the word fake between the " " in my post to refer that it is a probably made up lie! Stop throwning **** at someone if you don't even read what I write.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 31 August 2013 - 11:50 pm
Are truely that stupid? I even put the word fake between the " " in my post to refer that it is a probably made up lie! Stop throwning **** at someone if you don't even read what I write.
read your post again... You can very easily misinterpret that as being said in two different ways. Calm down man and change your attidude.
Link | Reply | Quote
 King_Donner_II

Posted 1 September 2013 - 3:54 am
Why this **** eot need answer when someone player comment here?

GTFO go comment in post about " maps of best skills "
Go comment in post of " Decent ladders "

Why you come here to talk sh1t? why you answerr when some player say opinions?

DELETE BLOODS MAPS OF CS-ALTERNATIVE + DECAY SYSTEM + RESET THE LADDER.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']Dan

Posted 1 September 2013 - 12:00 pm
or just unrate cs and let donner enjoy playing dodgeball unrated! oh wait he would never enjoy that...
Link | Reply | Quote
 Pestilence_

Posted 1 September 2013 - 7:05 pm
Ae000 wrote:

Tell me more on how you've done great things for the CS community.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]Like_Gg___

Posted 3 September 2013 - 4:18 pm
Alternative is a joke, all south americans playing dodgeball rated. They suck every single alternative map, and i know what im saying. I won alternative league/tourney twice with 0 wins in dodgeball. Only real good players i saw on that tourneys were vezir (aow) emisary (kot)

Aow isnt a blood.
Link | Reply | Quote
 King_Donner_II

Edited 3 September 2013 - 5:28 pm by King_Donner_II
( Dude you can translate this post if you want )

Es que aquí nadie esta diciendo quien es bueno en todos los mapas alternativos, si bien yo estoy en primer lugar, y mis smurfs ocupan otros 4 puestos en el top 10, es jugando únicamente dodgeball. que pasa con eso? le molesta a alguien? yo nunca en mi vida e dicho que sea el mejor por que no lo soy. soy el mejor jugando dodgeball y eso me basta para ocupar el top1 de alternative..

Si bien este ladder no es tan jugado, es una buena opcion para alej**** del CBA y del CBA HERO..

Aquí muchos dicen que es mi ladder, que quiero que quiten estos mapas de bloods para que nadie me pueda alcanzar bla bla bla... y no es así ! yo quiero que reseteen el ladder, quiero que quiten estos putos mapas de bloods que lo único que están haciendo es inflar el rated overall a esos putos que tanto critican el alternative y sus mapas.

y si no les gusta los mapas originales de alternative ¿PARA QUE CARAJOS LOS JUEGAN?
¿PARA QUE CRITICAR ALGO QUE NO QUIEREN APRENDER? No lo jueguen si es una burla, no lo jueguen si estos mapas no tienen skills, Y POR FAVOR no crean que por yo estar en top1 soy el mejor, por que bien saben que solo estoy en VOOBLY por jugar dodgeball...

Y si ! los mapas alternativos son jugados AFORTUNADAMENTE por latinos, ya que se nos está tomando en cuenta, así como se toman en cuenta las demás comunidades ( europeas, asía, india etc)

Así que ya déjense de mamadas porque lo que pido es justo y es necesario !

DECAY + RESET + DELETE BLOODS MAPS OF CS- ALTERNATIVE
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 3 September 2013 - 6:08 pm
Is anyone here is saying who is good in all alternative maps, although I am in first place, and my 4 other smurfs occupy positions in the top 10, is only playing dodgeball. 's up with that? someone bothers you? I never in my life and said to be the best that I'm not. I'm the best playing dodgeball and that's enough to fill the top1 of alternative ..

While this ladder is not as played, is a good choice for alej **** CBA CBA and HERO ..

Here many say is my ladder, I want to remove these bloods maps so nobody can reach me blah blah blah ... and not so! I want the ladder reset again, I want to remove these ****ing bloods maps that all they are doing is inflating the overall rated those ****ing criticize both the alternative and maps.

and if you do not like the original maps of alternative CARAJOS WHAT FOR THE PLAY?
WHY YOU DO NOT WANT TO CRITICIZE LEARN SOMETHING? Do not play if it is a joke, do not play if these maps do not have skills, AND PLEASE do not think that by being in top1 I'm the best, well know that I'm only Voobly to play dodgeball ...

And if! alternative maps are played FORTUNATELY by Latinos because we are taking into account, as well as take into account the other communities (Europe, Asia, India etc.)

So you let yourself **** because I ask is fair and necessary!

DECAY + RESET + DELETE BLOODS CS-MAPS OF ALTERNATIVE...

No one is gonna do as you ask because you're crying for it. Whos rate has been so inflated from the alternative ladder that you have to whine about it? And next time you want to preach about things being done wrong (like people abusing a ladder to inflate rate) make sure you havent done that in the past with another ladder... you wont look as stupid and you can be taken seriously that way.
Link | Reply | Quote
 King_Donner_II

Posted 3 September 2013 - 6:54 pm
Quote:
No one is gonna do as you ask because you're crying for it. Whos rate has been so inflated from the alternative ladder that you have to whine about it? And next time you want to preach about things being done wrong (like people abusing a ladder to inflate rate) make sure you havent done that in the past with another ladder... you wont look as stupid and you can be taken seriously that way.

Thanks for taking the time to translate and answer my complaint.

It is noted that the slope is always what I do or fail to do

Also you are NOT NOBODY HERE to tell if my suggestions are taken into account or not.

I knew you would be the first that would respond, I'm prevented so not me weird, but I can accept all the opinions of many people, and that their views and the way they express to me look like a boy 12 years old

I really do not care to lose my top1 and my 22k in alternative, gave me the same when reset of bloods, and did not cry, before I felt glad that many people like me could have a real cs-overall.

The same want with alternative, it reset again for me, would know that 2k would rise again in a matter of days just playing 1 map.

Then ****k off and STFU when i write here, coz i dont want a answer of you. or simply i'll ignore you :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 King_Donner_II

Posted 3 September 2013 - 7:10 pm
haha what I do answering to a kid who does not understand anything, he hates me, and you notice that it has no neutral point of view 11

That stupid answering somebody I look like rofl

I acknowledge my error i dont respond you to future comments about "cry, skills, joke ladder, noob, just play dodgeball, points etc etc etc"

Kid dies of envy ;yahoo

Link | Reply | Quote
1234[5]678910
Displaying 61 - 75 out of 143 posts