Community Forums > Voobly General > Announcements > New CBA Hero now supports HD / DE civs

New CBA Hero now supports HD / DE civs

+pablo@voobly

Community Patch Developer

Posted 30 August 2023 - 10:44 am
In the code of the game I see the following cavalry archer heroes:
  • Tamerlane
  • Prithviraj
  • Subotai
  • Genghis Khan
  • Khosrau
  • Osman
  • Musa ibn Nusayr
  • Tariq ibn Ziyad
  • Dagnajan
  • Tabinshwehti
Link | Reply | Quote
 +[MM]jason

Posted 30 August 2023 - 11:35 am
I’m not swayed either way to be honest, if it’s cleaner to leave it that’s fine.
It’s not really a necessary tech and most people research it simply because it’s available.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +Isey

Posted 30 August 2023 - 9:40 pm
@Jason v25 has one main bug that spain dont spawn units at p2 spot.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +[MM]jason

Posted 31 August 2023 - 4:47 am
I found what what's wrong and updated the scenario v26.
So sorry for the inconvenience!
Link | Reply | Quote
 +Isey

Posted 31 August 2023 - 11:47 am
nice, great job buddy.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 1 September 2023 - 12:00 pm
+chris@voobly wrote:
I fixed that this morning, all versions up to v26 are rated.
All versions up to v29 are rated, you can continue to release updates.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [B3N1T0]FACHA__

Posted 5 September 2023 - 9:42 pm
hi can you please limit this dumb bbt spam and add hero that give advantage to someone who just playing 4v1 with 8k kills record
Link | Reply | Quote
 +[MM]jason

Posted 8 September 2023 - 11:26 am
TBH 4v1 you should resign.
There is no reward for camping.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +Altair_Ibn

Posted 9 September 2023 - 5:56 am
Hello everyone!

There is an error with the spawn of player P7, no matter how long or short spawn is selected, there is always 1 unit that will go to the middle, this is something that has been dragging on for some time.

It's a bit annoying when you start building on your base and start creating new units.

I hope they fix it.

Thank you!
Attachments:
1.jpg (file size: 1.08 MB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 +[MM]jason

Posted 11 September 2023 - 10:32 am
Thanks for reporting.
I fixed the bug also fixed an issue where Bulgarians unit would come back to life after defeat.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +Altair_Ibn

Posted 12 September 2023 - 5:44 am
Hi!!

I have a question about something that I have noticed for a long time and that I notice every time it happens (for the worse). Is it possible for the game to start with the players' places in order? That is, p1p2p3p4 vs p5p6p7p8 or something similar?

I have noticed that many games, depending on the locations and a certain civilization that is critical to the team, if that civilization plays in a location separate from its teammates, it results in a loss due to having a bad location.

My question would be, is there a way to correct that and have the two teams play together with their respective allies?

In the case of 2v2: p1p3 vs p2p4
3v3: p1p3p5 against p2p4p6
4v4: p1p3p5p7 vs p2p4p6p8

Thanks for answering.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +pablo@voobly

Community Patch Developer

Posted 12 September 2023 - 6:35 am
Ordering players is possible with a map script but players have to select the correct one and set numbers accordingly. I assume someting similar in the scenario.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +[MM]jason

Posted 12 September 2023 - 9:08 am
The trouble is if you change the player colours in a scenario the triggers don’t work (wrong players units spawn in the wrong positions).
It’s possible to set fixed teams but then players won’t be able to choose their team (won’t work for ffa and fmt).
The only way to make it work would require at least 8 times the triggers and there is already thousands of triggers.
I’m not sure what that would do for lag in the scenario.
I’ve already cut down the triggers a lot to reduced lag.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +Altair_Ibn

Posted 13 September 2023 - 12:05 am
+[MM]jason wrote:
The trouble is if you change the player colours in a scenario the triggers don’t work (wrong players units spawn in the wrong positions).
It’s possible to set fixed teams but then players won’t be able to choose their team (won’t work for ffa and fmt).
The only way to make it work would require at least 8 times the triggers and there is already thousands of triggers.
I’m not sure what that would do for lag in the scenario.
I’ve already cut down the triggers a lot to reduced lag.
In the case of FFA, no team number is chosen, it is simply left without selecting anything. I think that in that case there would be no problem, since the "sign" is not included nor are the team numbers.

And for the FMT maybe yes, depending on the order in which they enter the game or if their place is saved (if the host is the friend). I think that for the FMT if there were more problems it would be playing with luck.

Thanks for responding anyway.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +[MM]jason

Edited 13 September 2023 - 12:14 am by +[MM]jason
If we were to preselect teams it would have to be p1 p3 p5 p7 vs p2 p4 p6 p8 to make compatible for 2v2 and 3v3.
The team cannot be changed or not selected in this manner, meaning ffa will not work.

Link | Reply | Quote
12345678910[11]1213
Displaying 151 - 165 out of 183 posts