Community Forums > Voobly General > Announcements > New CBA Hero now supports HD / DE civs

New CBA Hero now supports HD / DE civs

+Altair_Ibn

Posted 14 June 2023 - 2:48 am
Another problem that I have noticed is that the same updates that had been made in the v18 version are not found, that is, the new map does not have the same updates. Is it possible that the same thing that was in v18 can be brought to the new version v19?

For example,
frank attack range +1
Aztecs had +1 in starting defense
Goths elevated to 200 the cage and 400 imperial

And surely I forget or do not know of any others, as I commented before with the Koreans, who already have a cage at 200, when in past versions with 300 I advanced in age.

Will it be possible to drag the same things from v18 to the new v19?

Thanks!
Link | Reply | Quote
 +[MM]jason

Edited 14 June 2023 - 5:25 am by +[MM]jason
I fixed the SGK issue and updated the scenario.
I checked Koreans already get Castle Age at 300 kills.
Franks already had +1 range.
Axtecs already had +1/+1 armor + Squires.
Goths stay at 250/350 kills for now until I get more feedback vs new civs.
I didn't add Super Harald ect. or BBT limit because people are claiming the games last too long.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +Altair_Ibn

Posted 14 June 2023 - 5:32 am
Thank you for your quick response and fix everything so quickly! :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 +Altair_Ibn

Edited 14 June 2023 - 6:37 am by +Altair_Ibn
I have found another bug, the p4 did not get villagers, that unit came out, but no villagers came out.

I don't know if it happens with that civ only or with others, but it's here to check.

Also, another topic aside, is it possible to fix these two units to have separate create button? Since the "R" key can create 2 units, but it overlaps.

The units that I highlight in the photos are:
siege ram
armored elephant

Is it possible for both drives to be separate? In the hotkey options it is not possible to modify this either.
Attachments:
1.jpg (file size: 1.28 MB)
2.jpg (file size: 82.31 KB)
3.jpg (file size: 74.84 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 +[MM]jason

Edited 14 June 2023 - 7:05 am by +[MM]jason
That is the Flemish Militia an upgraded Villager for the Burgundians after researching Flemish Relvoution.
I may need to disable that tech.
I spoke with pancrol about the hotkey conflict already, it should be fixed in the next patch update.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 14 June 2023 - 7:51 am
Updated the map pack, fixed version: v5.40.zip
Please re-enter the lobby to receive the latest map.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +Altair_Ibn

Posted 14 June 2023 - 7:56 am
Another bug found, I don't know if it's because of the map with the new civs or because of the v19 patch

When a player reaches 2000 kills, Super Genghis Khan's spawn freezes and no units spawn. I'm also not sure if the spawn is improved after 3500 or 5000 deaths like in its previous versions (v18)

Another topic apart, the civilization of the Malays there are improvements in the blacksmithing that are not there, in this case the improvements for the infantry units, that is, there are the original Definitive Edition, but not all the technologies as CBA was originally created. HERO. Like this civilization, surely there are others.

Point to update, blacksmith and university complete as originally CBA HERO.
Attachments:
1.jpg (file size: 1.19 MB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 +[MM]jason

Posted 14 June 2023 - 8:10 am
The terrain under the spawn tile does not look right, did he build something there?
Link | Reply | Quote
 +Altair_Ibn

Posted 14 June 2023 - 2:30 pm
+[MM]jason wrote:
The terrain under the spawn tile does not look right, did he build something there?
mm no, I think it's okay. The only thing is the flags, put them on the same line
Link | Reply | Quote
 +[MM]jason

Posted 14 June 2023 - 3:51 pm
The flags don’t actually have anything to do with it they are just an indicator.
I might do some modifications to the spawns to make sure it doesn’t happen, but with all my testing I was unable to replicate it.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Emir

Posted 15 June 2023 - 9:54 pm
+[MM]jason wrote:
I fixed the SGK issue and updated the scenario.
I checked Koreans already get Castle Age at 300 kills.
Franks already had +1 range.
Axtecs already had +1/+1 armor + Squires.
Goths stay at 250/350 kills for now until I get more feedback vs new civs.
I didn't add Super Harald ect. or BBT limit because people are claiming the games last too long.
lmao .
Link | Reply | Quote
 Emir

Posted 15 June 2023 - 9:55 pm
it just too funny how you ignored all changes i made in v18 map "except few"
Link | Reply | Quote
 +[MM]jason

Posted 15 June 2023 - 10:53 pm
As I said, I ported the balance from DE.
We are trying to focus on 1.6 with the new civs not just fixing 1.5 map.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +[MM]jason

Posted 16 June 2023 - 3:56 am
+Altair_Ibn wrote:
Another topic apart, the civilization of the Malays there are improvements in the blacksmithing that are not there, in this case the improvements for the infantry units, that is, there are the original Definitive Edition, but not all the technologies as CBA was originally created. HERO. Like this civilization, surely there are others.

Point to update, blacksmith and university complete as originally CBA HERO.

I think you will find it’s because Malays get a lot of upgrades researched at the start because their unit is pretty weak.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +Altair_Ibn

Posted 16 June 2023 - 6:41 am
+[MM]jason wrote:
I think you will find it’s because Malays get a lot of upgrades researched at the start because their unit is pretty weak.
I know, but is it possible to have all the technologies like CBA HERO originally was?

I mean, I don't know if they already updated that problem, these days I haven't been playing the new map.

Link | Reply | Quote
12[3]45678910111213
Displaying 31 - 45 out of 183 posts