Community Forums > Voobly General > Announcements > New CBA Hero now supports HD / DE civs

New CBA Hero now supports HD / DE civs

+[MM]jason

Posted 2 March 2024 - 8:07 pm
So you have to be 18k+ to edit the map lol ok.
Feel free to takeover.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xS7]Bhai_ChaarA

Edited 3 March 2024 - 2:04 am by [xS7]Bhai_ChaarA
I just played a game with 1.6, it seemed like nobody realised till the game launched due to the edited interface (if u hadnnt given up on CS id suggest to change it to 1.5 style so players dont run without losing points),after few crying and hesitating we decided to just go, apparently Zeit didnt know it was 42 civs since he insta resigned when he saw he got gurjars and game continued, i noticed persians was hell fast (they got buffed with speed and bonus vs buildings in real game), Zeit's team won 3v4.

In CBA DE, pers got nerfed after new patch, by reducing its pop to 40 units and lower his spawn timing, khmer same with 30 units, sarracens also got buffed in new patch and had to be nerfed by removing elite tech, and there are more examples. I would recommend to keep voobly civs balance stats and take the new civs balances of DE CBA.

CBA Hero and CBA are not the same but the feudal game is, only priorities change.

i havent played hero 1.6 enough to say how unbalanced the new civs are, but what i do can recommend is for you to talk to CBA Requiem map developers in aoe 2 DE, CBA died here but its really active in DE, im talking of 5 full rooms at same time at its worst hour, despite it not being ranked as CBA or CS, people found out about UNRANKED rank, allowing them to filter out the noobs and spot the best players, so dont be worried about balances being made by noobs (theyre even made by the players who beaten voobly dream team in their own game some months ago, in Dave's stream). heres the discord [You must login to view link]

When civs like Dravidians arrived, with no cavalry unit but elephant, elephants had to be enabled, since theyre too op they were limited to a certain population limit, depending on the civ, vietnamese gets 30, malay gets 60, dravidians get 100 (they dont get elite elephants and cant make anything else). This doesnt matter since hero is full tech.

Imagine the potential of the map if we reduced the chance of getting outcived from 50% to 25% by doubling the civs 11
Link | Reply | Quote
 +[MM]jason

Edited 4 March 2024 - 3:28 am by +[MM]jason
Thanks for that. It’s actually nice to see some feedback.
I think if we need to touch the original civs we are better off splitting into 2 versions, which is not a problem now I know how to update the 1.6 scenarios within the map pack.
I’ll talk to Chris on how to move forward, perhaps we just update the 1.6 version and revert the 1.5 version back to v18 or which ever one cs wants then everyone can be happy for the most part.

Link | Reply | Quote
123456789101112[13]
Displaying 181 - 183 out of 183 posts