Community Forums > Voobly General > Announcements > New CBA Hero now supports HD / DE civs

New CBA Hero now supports HD / DE civs

+Altair_Ibn

Posted 13 September 2023 - 12:15 am
Thanks for responding.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +[MM]jason

Posted 17 September 2023 - 10:18 am
Fixed some issues with unit still being able to be created in castles in 1.6 patch
Fixed issue where Moveable Gather Point can be removed.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +mikael@voobly

Community Patch Developer

Posted 20 September 2023 - 1:41 pm
35.gif Tatars
You must login into Voobly to view image
Keshik:Tatar unique cavalry unit that generates gold when fighting other units.

[You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 +[MM]jason

Edited 21 September 2023 - 6:58 am by +[MM]jason
Cheers I fixed that.
Their gold thing doesn’t really apply to CBA but gives me an idea maybe Tatars extra gold can be converted to kills.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Zoltan5

Posted 6 October 2023 - 1:37 am
WHY ARE MESSAGES GOING OUT TODAY pumping VERSION 26 =- dont you guys know that V28 is out ?
why would we go back from V28 to V26 ?

- saying <%server@voobly> New version of CBA Hero is available: Version 26 (DE Support)
<%server@voobly>
<%server@voobly> CBA Hero has been updated to V26. Select patch 1.6 / gamedata 1.6 in your game room settings and play CBA Hero AC V26 with DE civs. Play at least 30 games on patch 1.6 (DE) and get a free premium membership for 30 days.
<%server@voobly>
Link | Reply | Quote
 +pablo@voobly

Community Patch Developer

Posted 6 October 2023 - 2:00 pm
Zoltan5 wrote:
WHY ARE MESSAGES GOING OUT TODAY pumping VERSION 26 =- dont you guys know that V28 is out ?
why would we go back from V28 to V26 ?

- saying <%server@voobly> New version of CBA Hero is available: Version 26 (DE Support)
<%server@voobly>
<%server@voobly> CBA Hero has been updated to V26. Select patch 1.6 / gamedata 1.6 in your game room settings and play CBA Hero AC V26 with DE civs. Play at least 30 games on patch 1.6 (DE) and get a free premium membership for 30 days.
<%server@voobly>

Probably an inocent mistake of someone not updating the message.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 6 October 2023 - 2:02 pm
It's a bug. The welcome message isn't updating properly anymore. The problem appears to be related to one of the last client releases. Consider it fixed with the next upcoming update.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +[MM]jason

Posted 21 November 2023 - 3:41 am
Updated scenario for tech id changes in 1.6 patch
Link | Reply | Quote
 +[MM]jason

Edited 20 January 2024 - 9:57 am by +[MM]jason
Updated scenario:
Fixed 8k hp wall bug for Castle age starting civs.
Minor fixes.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +[MM]jason

Posted 18 February 2024 - 9:18 am
Update: Romans have been added!
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xS7]__Anita

Posted 2 March 2024 - 9:32 am
why people still playing 21 civs wtf
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 2 March 2024 - 11:45 am
why people still playing 21 civs wtf
They are afraid to lose "precious puntos" and don't wanna waste their time learning the new civs and game balance changes. I have given up promoting 1.6 in CS, after all the hate I got from the local natives in that lobby.
Link | Reply | Quote
 %Coles

Edited 2 March 2024 - 1:20 pm by %Coles
First of all, where are the changes that were made by +Darrk on CBA Hero v16/17/18?

Those changes were decided after consultation with older high skilled players (including xCsCamp and xCsBek), they were not brought about by reckless thinking and mismanagement.

Second of all, DE has been content with the 42 civs idea. In Voobly people(most) will never have the desire to go for 42 civs, not because they don't want to loose their "precious puntos" but because people come here to chill and play some games and log off. No one here wants to spend time grinding like tryhards anymore trying to learn 21 more civilizations, because it isn't "fun".

I don't understand what Jason here is trying to do by removing most of the updates and implementations on the old v15, and by adding whatever he likes? I see to it that first of all he lacks map experience, doesn't know how to play the game, not even 1800+ in the game but he wants to set implementations to his likes!

No one here wants to play a ****ed map. People want whats more fair for everyone and whats more fun. I see to it that most of it is removed.

And yes if the comment sounds offensive or something thats radiating anger, it is
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 2 March 2024 - 1:48 pm
Especially in CBA Hero a tower limit and other changes we added back in v16/v17/v18 were more than overdue. Those changes have been reversed however and I cannot tell you who made this decision, but once again, I have come to the conclusion, to stay out of this crap -- especially after all the hate I received.

People would sell their own mother or kill each another, just to avoid the loss of points. CS is no longer played for fun, since it has become rated more than 15 years ago. The community is pure toxic and this is also the reason why I stopped playing back in 2013. You cannot "chill" or "have fun" in such an environment.

Castle Blood maps are not designed for competitive match making, nor is it possible to properly balance those maps. CS is doomed if they continue playing CBA only + the original AOC instead of moving to HD / DE like everyone else in the community too. In RM we already play more than 12k matches per month. And please, stop blaming anything on Jason, as he is the last person left who is actually contributing to the CS community.

-- my own personal opinion --
I still remember the good old times, when the community was playing Chaos or Graves... or any other of the good old Blood maps. But today, they play Castle Blood only and even worse, they play it 1v1 and it is already clear, who will win by just looking at the civs. On the Zone, CB players were officially called ****s for exactly that reason.
Link | Reply | Quote
 %Coles

Edited 2 March 2024 - 5:00 pm by %Coles
Well it is impossible to not have players who are indeed toxic, and believe me, I myself once was over this game. But many of the people now won't care as long as you're not obviously sabotaging the game by unfair means or team sabotage. There are people who want to chill and just have fun, I lost 3 games in a row yesterday with a friend doing fmt lol. Still, I didn't take much seriously and just moved on. Perhaps you're right about this toxicity but only for a certain people, not all.

About the changes, I would appreciate if they were added back, AFAIK, no one had objections against them, except for something surprising, people asking to revert back 200 kills for cage when china is picked, rest was all good.

About blaming Jason, I'm not saying he isn't trying to help the community, but the help must be provided in a proper way, although he intends to help, he isn't doing so by removing most of what Dark did by saying those things weren't in the "consensus".

Well now maps except CBA/Hero and RCB won't suffice in CS, if at all they're played, they will be when the old school players come back to have fun and just chill. Myself I left the game for 7-8 months, now I'm back for some fun, I play few games a day

Link | Reply | Quote
1234567891011[12]13
Displaying 166 - 180 out of 183 posts