Community Forums > Voobly General > Announcements > New CBA Hero now supports HD / DE civs

New CBA Hero now supports HD / DE civs

+chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 16 June 2023 - 7:19 am
+Altair_Ibn wrote:
I know, but is it possible to have all the technologies like CBA HERO originally was?

I mean, I don't know if they already updated that problem, these days I haven't been playing the new map.

The main priority is to balance the map, now all the DE and HD civs are available. In a next step we can consider changes to the map, but please wait with this, until we fixed most of the bugs and balanced the map properly. More players in CS need to play this, so we get more feedback from the community.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +Altair_Ibn

Posted 16 June 2023 - 8:00 am
Hi

I have found another bug in Super GK

On map v18 his attack is correct (25+29) and his defense (2+3/2+4)
While in v19 his attack is (25+4) and his defense (2+4/2+6)

I did the test with the map attached in the first comment: (=V= CBA Hero AC V19c.scx)

I don't know which one is currently official, because the first v19 didn't have the letter "c"
Attachments:
1.jpg (file size: 48.48 KB)
2.jpg (file size: 52.83 KB)

Link | Reply | Quote
 +Altair_Ibn

Posted 16 June 2023 - 8:03 am
+chris@voobly wrote:
The main priority is to balance the map, now all the DE and HD civs are available. In a next step we can consider changes to the map, but please wait with this, until we fixed most of the bugs and balanced the map properly. More players in CS need to play this, so we get more feedback from the community.
Hi Chris!

I understand what you're saying, but the community is still playing with version 1.5 and with the usual civilizations.

They are few words, nobody plays them and only I try to look for errors or failures in my spare time.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 16 June 2023 - 8:04 am
Please use the map from the map pack only. I have renamed the map to AC V19. We have tons of support requests, where people don't know how to delete the map and thus cannot play. Please use the map pack only...
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 16 June 2023 - 8:05 am
+Altair_Ibn wrote:
Hi Chris!

I understand what you're saying, but the community is still playing with version 1.5 and with the usual civilizations.

They are few words, nobody plays them and only I try to look for errors or failures in my spare time.

Invite people to play, advertise the map / patch in CS... it's all about promotion.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +Altair_Ibn

Posted 16 June 2023 - 8:11 am
+chris@voobly wrote:
Invite people to play, advertise the map / patch in CS... it's all about promotion.
I do it and I assure you that no one enters, they continue to play the old or they don't like the new modality and it will continue as long as that version exists (1.5)

They did the same with v17/18.. Until the original v15 map was removed.

The same thing is happening here, they continue to play with patch 1.5 and with the v18 map.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 16 June 2023 - 8:21 am
I already unrated V18.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +Altair_Ibn

Posted 16 June 2023 - 8:51 am
+chris@voobly wrote:
I already unrated V18.
I know... but the community is still playing with patch 1.5, and this way they will never play the new civs.

whatever the map version is, they will still play with patch 1.5 instead of migrating to 1.6

they do not like and are not interested in this new thing.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +[MM]jason

Posted 16 June 2023 - 9:39 am
They are basically getting DE for free!
It was the same for previous patch’s they took a while to take off just keep hosting it will take off.

Regarding the map I’ll check what you mentioned I’ve already have test map where I changed the SGK spawns to 2 spawns at 3500 kills and 3 spawns at 5000 kills it works out around the same as the speed increases.

I also have a bit of facelift for the map removing the cliffs and ice I’ll post a screen shot soon.
Link | Reply | Quote
 +[MM]jason

Edited 16 June 2023 - 1:11 pm by +[MM]jason
[You must login to view link]
Link | Reply | Quote
 Emir

Posted 16 June 2023 - 9:38 pm
+chris@voobly wrote:
u shouldn't unrate v18 until u make sure that everything in v19 is working well lol ..
Link | Reply | Quote
 +chris@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 16 June 2023 - 9:44 pm
Emir wrote:
u shouldn't unrate v18 until u make sure that everything in v19 is working well lol ..
Doesn't help if they continue playing V18. That way they are at least forced to play V19 and to report problems -- especially if they want their points back in case of a bug.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Emir

Posted 16 June 2023 - 9:47 pm
+chris@voobly wrote:
chris i never tought i will say this someday
but if we want to play the "new civs " we will just go and download de and play it
but we want to stick to the old game
u can't just force ppl to play with the new civs

instead .. you can create new lobby and there u can make a new map with those de civs and ppl who want it will play it in that lobby .

but for cs ...personally i think cba hero is better with current civs ..but do whatever u want .

+ when i was adding the civs to the map that i was working.. on lot of players like : solution + camp2gg + Flash ..ext who helped me in testing
just said that adding lot of civs will make the map boring and won't give them a diffrent good experience as you think
peace and good luck
Link | Reply | Quote
 +kwin

Posted 16 June 2023 - 9:47 pm
If I talk for myself, in general, I really hate all those new civs...
If I can, I play the 20+ year old game :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 Emir

Posted 16 June 2023 - 9:48 pm
+Altair_Ibn wrote:
I know... but the community is still playing with patch 1.5, and this way they will never play the new civs.

whatever the map version is, they will still play with patch 1.5 instead of migrating to 1.6

they do not like and are not interested in this new thing.
exactly

Link | Reply | Quote
123[4]5678910111213
Displaying 46 - 60 out of 183 posts