Community Forums > Voobly General > Tournament Archive > TIW 2020 Rules/Settings (discussion)

TIW 2020 Rules/Settings (discussion)

['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 10 February 2020 - 8:24 pm
I talked to 300 and they are actively training for this tournament
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RedRuM__

Posted 10 February 2020 - 9:01 pm
I agree with Rick. They should get a chance to participate. Even if they can't follow through.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 10 February 2020 - 9:16 pm
Alright im clearly in the minority on this issue, cant wait for 300 to show up and not waste anyones time at all! GL !
Link | Reply | Quote
 viper43

Posted 10 February 2020 - 9:32 pm
gl mach0ke
?
Link | Reply | Quote
 24_King_

Posted 10 February 2020 - 9:34 pm

I support you sean , dont feel alone
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 10 February 2020 - 11:29 pm
Alright im clearly in the minority on this issue, cant wait for 300 to show up and not waste anyones time at all! GL !

Cross your fingers you aint vs rb as we will delay you like mad and waste more time
Link | Reply | Quote
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Edited 11 February 2020 - 2:37 am by [I3acI]_Army1_
Ok guys i wanted to also talk about prizes and im in discussion at present for what to offer as in what voobly can give be it premium, badges etc....

For now ive already agreed to clan premium and badges but im open to other premium prizes and would like to hear realistic suggestions and i will see what i can do.

Also and this is very important it has been brought to my attention the old badges seem to be broken image links. I have searched for them and cant seem to find them and in fact they seem to be broken not only on profiles but also in the upload on the forum. If memory serves me right i think dave made them for both 2015 and 2016? I can get them all re-added and im just missing the images. So lets see if we can get the old badges, if not i will need to get them remade. I suspect they may have been uploaded to tinypic which has ceased to exsist.

That brings me on to my next point which will be to get one of you would be designers to make me badges for this tourney TIW 2020. Naturally if we cant get the old badges back i will also need TIW 2015 AND TIW 2016, but of course lets see if we can retrieve the old ones. But for now can those who can try and make some new badges for this tourney :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Edited 11 February 2020 - 10:40 am by [Me_]Zanchy____
Many of the badges are broken :s maybe server stopped supporting? I think clan premium and badges are fine.. unless we gonna get some money involved?? 11
Link | Reply | Quote
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Posted 11 February 2020 - 10:32 am
All the tiw badges are broken and i think its fair to say they were the most valuable on most profiles. Certainly the hardest earned so im very keen to get it fixed. I can potentially get more than clan premium and badges.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Anonymous821

Edited 11 February 2020 - 10:40 am by [Eot_]Anonymous821
All the tiw badges are broken and i think its fair to say they were the most valuable on most profiles. Certainly the hardest earned so im very keen to get it fixed. I can potentially get more than clan premium and badges.
Who will get badges this year? Previous years i think only the winners of each league got badges on profiles?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Posted 11 February 2020 - 10:41 am
I mean that like lots of badges no longer show images, like they are no longer in existence! It looks eww!

Anywho, what else were you thinking? Idk what else voobly can offer :D
Link | Reply | Quote
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Edited 11 February 2020 - 11:01 am by [I3acI]_Army1_
I mean that like lots of badges no longer show images, like they are no longer in existence! It looks eww!

Anywho, what else were you thinking? Idk what else voobly can offer :D

What as happened is the images for the badges were uploaded to a site like tinypic and the site doesnt work. I can get them all added again. The question is can i get the old badges and get them added or do i need to get them redesigned and then added.

I can potentially get things like player premiums as well, though just like badges it will need to be done on a basis of a certain amount of games played. What im asking is what would be deemed fair and i will see what i can arrange.
Who will get badges this year? Previous years i think only the winners of each league got badges on profiles?

Badges will go on clan wall as well as on players profiles if they play a certain amount of games (i cant remember how many last time so im trying to deem whats fair). Obviously it isnt a case of them going on every player in a clans profile as some wont be play at all.

In the last tourney prizes badges went on winner of bronze league (player and profile), same with silver league and for gold league winners and runners up was badges on profiles and clan pages along with clan premium. In addition im pretty sure i arranged player premiums after the tourney for the winners.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Anonymous821

Posted 11 February 2020 - 11:09 am
What as happened is the images for the badges were uploaded to a site like tinypic and the site doesnt work. I can get them all added again. The question is can i get the old badges and get them added or do i need to get them redesigned and then added.

I can potentially get things like player premiums as well, though just like badges it will need to be done on a basis of a certain amount of games played. What im asking is what would be deemed fair and i will see what i can arrange.

Badges will go on clan wall as well as on players profiles if they play a certain amount of games (i cant remember how many last time so im trying to deem whats fair). Obviously it isnt a case of them going on every player in a clans profile as some wont be play at all.

In the last tourney prizes badges went on winner of bronze league (player and profile), same with silver league and for gold league winners and runners up was badges on profiles and clan pages along with clan premium. In addition im pretty sure i arranged player premiums after the tourney for the winners.
Runners up didn't get badges on their profiles last time, only winners.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Posted 11 February 2020 - 11:16 am
They were meant too looking at the old prizes in the settings, honestly dont know why they didnt if thats the case
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']nhoobish

Posted 11 February 2020 - 11:37 am
I guess imgur is an alternative, but it would be better, if all images were just uploaded to Voobly directory somewhere?

Link | Reply | Quote
«212223242526272829303132[33]3435363738394041
Displaying 481 - 495 out of 611 posts