Community Forums > Voobly General > Tournament Archive > TIW 2020 Rules/Settings (discussion)

TIW 2020 Rules/Settings (discussion)

[xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 13 February 2020 - 1:32 am
let me enlight you lil clown, crack played for DY because basically i called him for our war dy vs xcs, he was ****ing around after that then he come back to voobly and played for IC some games as practice because i was off meanwhile, but as king said isn't even the key why they refuse to play tiw.
the only ones who cried hard about it, its you and blodi.
PD: if necesary we can leave crack to IC back, since xCs cried too much about everything about this tiw since the thread started.

Wow cool story 11 except you forgot Wilkommen____

Crack is not some object that can be passed around between clans. The fact is you guys pulled the trigger to bring him and Wilk to Dy. Those two players arguably made IC much more competitive in TiW than they are now. IC was not the strongest clan in TiW to begin with but you guys stole those two players from them anyway.
Link | Reply | Quote
 24_King_

Posted 13 February 2020 - 1:46 am
I know there were 3 players who had friends in other clans, I just didn't expect them to convince them to change, just days before the tournament started.

I am not here to victimize or ask for leftovers.

It just seems disrespectful to me, since my clan is a modest and limited team.

However, this isnt a rule, and it is simply a less clan

btw, I have evidence that can prove the opposite of what some say, but it's just not worth it anymore

dirty? with purpose to get us out? idk, and as I told to army: my remaining players are free for other clans / teams.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]CaMp2gg_

Posted 13 February 2020 - 1:50 am
well, i should take you seriously? you guys are on excess of troll and creating too much drama about every single post about a tourney to get your way.
only if king want him back im fine, your opinion means nothing for me.

Troll drama or whatsoever we are the reason this tiw is happening, thanks to army’s effort ofc.
And you are the reason one of the clan is forced to back off, putting at risk the whole TiW

Think about it SuperZancho
Link | Reply | Quote
 Scalonicese

Posted 13 February 2020 - 2:09 am
Troll drama or whatsoever we are the reason this tiw is happening, thanks to army’s effort ofc.
And you are the reason one of the clan is forced to back off, putting at risk the whole TiW

the point im making is, i'm not responsable about which clan crack want to play, if he come back to Dy it's because he always used to took me more in chance than the rest so?
idk as much about willkommen__ but as gary said wilko come to dy bcoz it's mostly their friends.

i just come back to CS 1 week ago and all i see it's a whole thread of ppl who play this every single day and complaining too much about a war that should be setup between most representative players per every clan, not the cheerleaders.
so please step up with the tourney
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 13 February 2020 - 2:30 am

11 hold up on the ego a bit. You guys are def not the sole reason this TIW is happening. Theres several reasons that put together are making it happen. Already saw you say xCs is the reason CS is alive & now you're the reason for TIW too, slow your role.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]Marauder

Posted 13 February 2020 - 2:39 am
Back on topic please. When are the map votes being tallied?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Posted 13 February 2020 - 2:45 am
Back on topic please. When are the map votes being tallied?

On sunday the 16th of feb at 6pm gmt. I will publish everyones votes then
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 13 February 2020 - 3:53 am
& when do you think a roster lock will be made for the tournament?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RAJPUT__

Edited 13 February 2020 - 5:26 am by [Eot_]RAJPUT__
@plo We are discussing this matter as we don't want anyone backing out of TIW.. So you mind your own ****ing business..
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 13 February 2020 - 5:43 am
@plo We are discussing this matter as we don't want anyone backing out of TIW.. So you mind your own ****ing business..

rofl you're so clueless

you realize camp is posting about this too? but you @ me because i trigger you ;)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RAJPUT__

Posted 13 February 2020 - 6:06 am
Yes you trigger me so much that now i am heading my way back to home from halfway to office and gonna put my head in a bucket of ice...
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Edited 13 February 2020 - 8:46 am by [Me_]Zanchy____
Crack made it clear apparently, so he tells me, that he was never playing TIW for IC. So let's get that out of the way.

Wilko is mine/hkhans friend from RCB, and has been for about 5 years. I do realize though that the timing was bad, and that he may have played for IC, BUT, he only knows RCB well. He's in process of learning other maps.

My point here is we've taken 1 player from IC's TIW roster, not 2, and I doubt he'd play many maps at all.

Having said that, we're in discussion, I've said for weeks now that we should let crack play for IC IF he wants to. He would play probably everything, whereas in our rosters only some. I think it's fairer on him as he enjoys playing and is becoming s decent all around player.

We will speak with him and king. IC have king, demo, xinesse, ****_paul, mascherano, job, justic and carloz. If crack decided to play for IC him too. Up to IC though. By kings logic the loss of an rcb player loses their chance of TIW?

**xCs have no moral high ground, stealing players from Eot haha. Then recruiting RTD players for TIW only purposes also. So keep calm children.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']nhoobish

Posted 13 February 2020 - 9:17 am
RB proudly announces that we have recruited over 5 RM players for our immunity home map in the TG set - Europe.
Link | Reply | Quote
 seeyoulatter_

Posted 13 February 2020 - 10:42 am
RB proudly announces that we have recruited over 5 RM players for our immunity home map in the TG set - Europe.

Dadgum
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 13 February 2020 - 3:18 pm
**xCs have no moral high ground, stealing players from Eot haha. Then recruiting RTD players for TIW only purposes also. So keep calm children.

Eot_ has been trying for weeks to steal one of our players, so what better way to get back at them than by taking one of theirs? We recruited a single RTD player who has been on my friend's list for several years, and was not in any active CS clan. Big difference between dirty Dy and squeaky clean xCs ;tongue

Link | Reply | Quote
«21222324252627282930313233343536[37]38394041
Displaying 541 - 555 out of 611 posts