Community Forums > Voobly General > Tournament Archive > TIW 2020 Rules/Settings (discussion)

TIW 2020 Rules/Settings (discussion)

xcs_player_6

Posted 3 February 2020 - 11:40 pm
For how long map vote section will be open, and then when will the event start? Time is important for some of us nowadays
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Posted 4 February 2020 - 12:23 am
I'd think the vote should start now and end on Friday, announced on sat?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RAJPUT__

Posted 4 February 2020 - 12:56 am
Cba hero random civi is most played map not cba hero mirror.. In case any one have doubt i have played more mirror cbs than any one talking here.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Anonymous821

Posted 4 February 2020 - 12:56 am
Frankie, what format did you have planned for the map voting? How many votes do we get, is there any weighting to the votes or is it just a straight vote and you tally at the end?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Army1_VCom

Edited 4 February 2020 - 1:14 am by Army1_VCom
Will just be straight tally to the end, i will confirm close off date soon.

Each clan have the right to submit to me in a private message to my inbox the maps they would like in each section. You can vote for the same map in each section. You will be required to send me 5 votes for 1v1, 5 votes for 2v2 and 10 votes for 3v3/4v4. I am now accepting map votes and the deadline to give me your votes by the TBD. I need one member from each clan to send me their votes. A map vote for example might look like this:

1v1
1. Desert Blood
2. Smosh
3. Radical
4. CBA
5. CBA Hero

2v2
1. Desert Blood
2. Solider Store
3. CBA
4. Europe
5. Smosh

3v3/4v4
1. CBA
2. CBA Hero
3. Europe
4. RCB
5. Graves
6. Gwars
7. Archer Blood
8. Radical Blood
9. Smosh
10. Woa

Please note the above is just an example to show how you can vote for the same map in different sections.

Failure to provide me with your map votes before the TBD will be taken that you abstain from the vote and that you are happy to go with what the rest voted for.

Once again send your map votes to me in private to my inbox this is a secret vote
Link | Reply | Quote
 xcs_player_6

Posted 4 February 2020 - 1:39 am
@ARMY

Is TiW an event for show which is the actual best clan in actual terms or is TiW an event with a variety of maps no matters what are the actual competitive terms?
Link | Reply | Quote
 NelsonFreeman

Edited 4 February 2020 - 2:10 am by NelsonFreeman
@ARMY

Is TiW an event for show which is the actual best clan in actual terms or is TiW an event with a variety of maps no matters what are the actual competitive terms?

Link | Reply | Quote
 _IYIastA_

Edited 4 February 2020 - 3:08 am by _IYIastA_
@ARMY

This question is a total contradiction. Nobody at all disputes xcs are the best active clan at the moment, and the best hero clan of all time.

These are facts but irrelevant to this discussion.

TIW is for crowning a clan that can adapt and play a large range of maps. If it was possible to only play blood maps or only play CB maps then it would be a farce.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Scalonicese

Posted 4 February 2020 - 4:59 am
well TLDR, i hope this time everything happend no matter the way, CS need this show to get some fun.
Link | Reply | Quote
 seeyoulatter_

Posted 4 February 2020 - 9:39 am
For how long map vote section will be open, and then when will the event start? Time is important for some of us nowadays

Can u say what works for xCs?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Bipolaris

Posted 4 February 2020 - 12:35 pm
To summarize:
This was going to be a 5 man roster limit clan/team TIW tournament, Eot said no, here we are.
Army was totally convinced to immune CBA Hero in TG round, Eot said no, no immunity for Hero.

What i can clearly see is how Eot and Dy teaming up because both scared to lose again againts xCs, and trying their best to give us any penalty they can, and as much as we respect Army1 for the work he is doing for us and for CS, he is just going behind them.

xCs,IC and Cena's team(by Andreas post) think is correct to give CBA Hero an advantage
Dy, Eot and i guess RB saying not to.
Now imagine teams like Habibi or 300 (both did sign up) playing, where their vote will go?
Where's the so talked democracy?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Eddy1

Edited 4 February 2020 - 1:06 pm by [Eot_]Eddy1
Bipolaris wrote:
To summarize:
This was going to be a 5 man roster limit clan/team TIW tournament, Eot said no, here we are.
Army was totally convinced to immune CBA Hero in TG round, Eot said no, no immunity for Hero.

What i can clearly see is how Eot and Dy teaming up because both scared to lose again againts xCs, and trying their best to give us any penalty they can, and as much as we respect Army1 for the work he is doing for us and for CS, he is just going behind them.

xCs,IC and Cena's team(by Andreas post) think is correct to give CBA Hero an advantage
Dy, Eot and i guess RB saying not to.
Now imagine teams like Habibi or 300 (both did sign up) playing, where their vote will go?
Where's the so talked democracy?

Army said you can use the immunity in any map you want, which includes Hero as well. This would make it easier for weaker teams to win at least one game vs top teams (maybe).
We aren't teaming up with anyone, but no one is stopping you from discussing your votes with other clans and convincing them to vote your maps so only your maps get played.

No clue who you are (not important anyway), but we are not scared of any team. To be honest most of people in Eot(including me) don't even care if TiW doesn't happen but we would like it to happen if it is gonna bring up some competitive games and not just Cba Hero. And this is coming from someone that loves playing CBA/Hero mirror.
Link | Reply | Quote
 24_King_

Posted 4 February 2020 - 1:08 pm
The only map that deserves immunity today is CBA Hero, that's all...
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Posted 4 February 2020 - 1:14 pm
xCs crying to get their own way about everything as always. Don't play if you can't win ;woot, what you're trying to do is turn it into a hero tournament.

I also highly doubt cenas team want to put hero up on a pedestal as they barely play it? Cena/Dave/Andreas if I'm not wrong?

Also IC are split as 1 leader (demo) agrees with Dy/eot/RB/likely cenas team , whilst king agrees with xcs.

Truth be told, using the past TIW formats, xCs just can't win. GGb
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 4 February 2020 - 1:31 pm
24_King_ wrote:
The only map that deserves immunity today is CBA Hero, that's all...

just because you like to **** it does not mean it deserves immunity the only map that deserves immunity is desert blood and thats for frankie as he deserve it not your ****ty map

you ****es deserve nothing but a kick up your **** for the amount of complaining you do because you worried you might take a big fat L in the last decent tournament cs might have

Link | Reply | Quote
«12131415161718192021[22]23242526272829303132»
Displaying 316 - 330 out of 611 posts