Community Forums > Voobly General > Tournament Archive > TIW 2020 Rules/Settings (discussion)

TIW 2020 Rules/Settings (discussion)

[Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 4 February 2020 - 11:55 pm
if you play a map in the 1v1 set you cant play it in 2v2 or TG thats always been a rule and was never changed. Only way clan A ever re chose smosh in 2v2 or TG round after was if the other team veto'd it in the 1v1 round.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 4 February 2020 - 11:56 pm
Im actually more and more a fan of 3 vetos one immunity. more vetos Will make for closer games (you van veto maps u dont know how to play), immunity ensures u van at least play one of your best maps
Dont let camp or xCs know that, you arent supposed to be in agreement with something Eot also agrees with.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 4 February 2020 - 11:58 pm
Dont let camp or xCs know that, you arent supposed to be in agreement with something Eot also agrees with.

Behave sean
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 5 February 2020 - 12:00 am
I am behaving. All I have read from the last few pages is several different xCs saying how the only people that agree with us is Dy and we have favor with Army in someway.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 5 February 2020 - 12:07 am
Here is my stance and I said it earlier in a post as I replied to totoro's but he didnt seem interested to answer.

If you guys are worried about 'non cb' teams putting an immunity on an 'obscure' map, then lets all make a list of maps we can agree are not obscure and go from there.

1 immunity to counter all the CB teams worrying about their best pick being veto'd but its fair for every team so everyone has that same chance to protect a map they want to play. Several veto'd to also protect maps you are not as confident in. It should leave a good portion of maps left over and the best team with the most wide range over the maps should be the winner of the set.

Also an advantage CB teams had in previous TIW's which I dont think many people have talked about or have taken into account. Civ choices. If you pick a CB map you have entire reign over what civs are going to be played in the map and I remember you didnt even have to reveal the civs until right before you played. Maybe that needs to be addressed as well. Most bloods you pretty much know all the civs that will be used.
Link | Reply | Quote
 24_King_

Edited 5 February 2020 - 1:08 am by 24_King_
Can we finally decide this in a democratic and secret way?

-Map voting: 1v1: 5 maps, 2v2: 5 maps, 3v3/4v4: 10 maps.

-How many vetos?: 0,1,2,3.

-Immunity only for Hero:

if the answer is no for the majority

then:

-Vote for 3 maps that could be immune:

The 3 most voted maps are those that could be eligible for immunity.
1 CB:
1 Blood:
1 Alternative (Europe is included here):

Link | Reply | Quote
 [mouz]_SpeCiaL

Posted 5 February 2020 - 1:42 am
You must login into Voobly to view image
Link | Reply | Quote
 [mouz]_SpeCiaL

Posted 5 February 2020 - 1:44 am
the next one who makes at least 2+ posts in this thread is a communist that doesnt have a work
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ViCiouS]Marauder

Posted 5 February 2020 - 3:10 am
If you immunity CBA hero and they ban CBA, you can still pick cbx or byo CB (assuming they get voted in)

I think instead of having an immediate immunity for hero, it should automatically be included in all the map pools so the CB clans can use their votes on other maps.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [mouz]_SpeCiaL

Posted 5 February 2020 - 3:45 am
IMPORTANT!!! maximum posts per indiviual / day in this thread is limited to 1 (one), otherwise will be punished to play a BO7 vs javi (with a lag of 2000++) in order to participate in the tourney. thx
Link | Reply | Quote
 Scalonicese

Posted 5 February 2020 - 5:49 am
IMPORTANT!!! maximum posts per indiviual / day in this thread is limited to 1 (one), otherwise will be punished to play a BO7 vs javi (with a lag of 2000++) in order to participate in the tourney. thx
JAJAAJA ni jugar puede =v
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]Regu1Lator

Posted 5 February 2020 - 4:23 pm
stfu
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ Eot_]Whashisrage

Posted 5 February 2020 - 8:47 pm
if you play a map in the 1v1 set you cant play it in 2v2 or TG thats always been a rule and was never changed.
Until a certain point in time it has always been a rule that women arent allowed to vote or that jews had to wear a star on their clothing so they could be identified. Or that you treat certain diseases with venesection. Rules or practices that have been in place for a while arent necessarily good ones. Youre narrowminded if you disagree.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 5 February 2020 - 9:21 pm
I dont see your point unless your argument is that a team should be able to pick their home map in all 3 sets and not have to use any variety at all in a tournament that is supposed to be about who is the most well rounded with the largest map pool.
Link | Reply | Quote
 seeyoulatter_

Posted 5 February 2020 - 9:44 pm
Until a certain point in time it has always been a rule that women arent allowed to vote or that jews had to wear a star on their clothing so they could be identified. Or that you treat certain diseases with venesection. Rules or practices that have been in place for a while arent necessarily good ones. Youre narrowminded if you disagree.

Godwin's law, bro, read up on it so you can stop making an **** out of yourself on internet forums.

"As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving ****s or Hitler or their deeds approaches 1"

"There is a tradition in many newsgroups and other Internet discussion forums that, when a Hitler comparison is made, the thread is finished and whoever made the comparison loses whatever debate is in progress."

Link | Reply | Quote
«17181920212223242526[27]28293031323334353637»
Displaying 391 - 405 out of 611 posts