Community Forums > Voobly General > Tournament Archive > TIW 2020 Rules/Settings (discussion)

TIW 2020 Rules/Settings (discussion)

[Eot_]Eddy1

Posted 4 February 2020 - 1:35 pm
IC map votes from last TiW:

1v1
Lustful
Cba hero
Veteran
ACS Dodgeball v5
RCB

2v2
RCB
Smosh
Gwars
ACS Dodgeball v5
Veteran

3v3/4v4
Veteran
ACS Dodgeball v5
RCB
Gwars
Lustful
Smosh
Cba Hero
Pool Blood
Dodgeball v10
Nova

You voted some of the maps that no one else plays like 4 votes for Dodgeball, 1 for Pool Blood and now you scared of someone else voting for maps that no one else plays?

You voted RCB 3 times, you played 62 RCB games in only 1 account(which is more than I've done in all of my accounts) and now you are telling us that no one plays it?

You voted mostly blood maps and only voted Cba Hero in 1v1 and TG, but now you are crying that the map pool is giving Eot an advantage? If you think so than why don't you go and vote for all of CB's instead of Bloods?

As Gary said, discuss your plans with your leader Demo than come here and give us your opinion instead of crying to us directly.
Link | Reply | Quote
 24_King_

Posted 4 February 2020 - 1:42 pm
I don't mind losing at all, Tiw 2016 i lost 7-0 against Eot/ 6-1 against 7th. Things as they are

The first initiative was automatic immunity for hero, and that's when his complaints began.
your arse for the amount of complaining you do because you worried you might take a big fat L in the last decent tournament cs might have
You talk about Zanchy/Eot, i Guess?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]_Jv

Posted 4 February 2020 - 1:44 pm
you ****es deserve nothing but a kick up your arse for the amount of complaining you do because you worried you might take a big fat L in the last decent tournament cs might have

First of all: theres no need to insult anyone Dan

And stop saying this will be the last tournament/event cs might have, its just an excuse for put pressure on clans/people to play.

Its being said since xcs vs dy, then BOOM xcs vs eot, now BOOM tiw and then BOOM BOOM BOOMDJDWHSJNFNFJ a rumour of cba hero sponsored tournament there...

Just let the things flow and see what happens

Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Eddy1

Posted 4 February 2020 - 1:47 pm
[xCs]_Jv wrote:
First of all: theres no need to insult anyone Dan

And stop saying this will be the last tournament/event cs might have, its just an excuse for put pressure on clans/people to play.

Its being said since xcs vs dy, then BOOM xcs vs eot, now BOOM tiw and then BOOM BOOM BOOMDJDWHSJNFNFJ a rumour of cba hero sponsored tournament there...

Just let the things flow and see what happens

Baka Blood in TiW then BOOM.
Link | Reply | Quote
 24_King_

Edited 4 February 2020 - 1:55 pm by 24_King_
IC map votes from last TiW:

1v1
Lustful
Cba hero
Veteran
ACS Dodgeball v5
RCB

2v2
RCB
Smosh
Gwars
ACS Dodgeball v5
Veteran

3v3/4v4
Veteran
ACS Dodgeball v5
RCB
Gwars
Lustful
Smosh
Cba Hero
Pool Blood
Dodgeball v10
Nova

You voted some of the maps that no one else plays like 4 votes for Dodgeball, 1 for Pool Blood and now you scared of someone else voting for maps that no one else plays?

You voted RCB 3 times, you played 62 RCB games in only 1 account(which is more than I've done in all of my accounts) and now you are telling us that no one plays it?

You voted mostly blood maps and only voted Cba Hero in 1v1 and TG, but now you are crying that the map pool is giving Eot an advantage? If you think so than why don't you go and vote for all of CB's instead of Bloods?

As Gary said, discuss your plans with your leader Demo than come here and give us your opinion instead of crying to us directly.
24_King_ wrote:
The only map that deserves immunity today is CBA Hero, that's all...

You need to learn to read.

62 rcb games in 3 years, 0 in the last 2, don't make me laugh.

You have more Hero games than all the other maps together, be somewhat consistent...

I dont scared noone map(if its voted), i support zanchy's idea(before he got scared).

Link | Reply | Quote
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Edited 4 February 2020 - 2:04 pm by [I3acI]_Army1_
Guys im not really sure what the issue is here, by giving every clan/team 1 immunity then they themselves have the choice to make whatever map they want immune in a particular round. So if a clan wants to make cba hero immune in the 3v3/4v4 round they can and the other clan cant veto it and has to play it. If they refuse to play it then the other team will be given an admin win. By giving everyone 1 immunity it assures they get to protect their favourite map
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Posted 4 February 2020 - 2:18 pm
Agree completely army, basically king wants that immunity to automatically be used on hero and only hero. Not sure why really as they can use it for hero lol, he just doesn't understand I think? Demos English is quite good, maybe we should consult her.
Link | Reply | Quote
 24_King_

Edited 4 February 2020 - 2:33 pm by 24_King_

Here's a way to do it as a compromise for all:

CBA, CBA Hero and RCB are auto voted in all rounds, rest of maps are voted for. ONLY Hero is automatically picked in TG round, and once. Each clan has 0 immunities, but 3 vetoes. The vetos can be used on anything EXCEPT Hero tg, ie a clan can veto hero 2v2 but not 4v4.

For example if eot wanted to veto all hero picks that they could, xCs could pick it in 2v2 and 1v1, eot could veto both, buy then xCs could pick CBA in all rounds, and eot could only veto one (as 1 left), probably tg.

So, this leaves xCs with CBA 1v1, CBA 2v2, CBA Hero 4v4 and then they are free to pick whatever else they want.
Gonna suggest it once more:
auto immunity for cba hero OR cba (can't pick both) => you give the CB clans a reasonable advantage for being good at the most played map in the lobby, while at the same time making sure that there's enough variety (playing both CBA and CBA hero seems kinda stupid, but it can still happen if one clan picks CBA hero and the other clan picks CBA)
Done,its democracy+variety+fair.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]JacobRothschild

Posted 4 February 2020 - 2:42 pm
This war is just clans picking unknown maps hoping they beat xCs. I think we are not playing. Let's see what xCs captains say But i don't care about this anymore. All weaker clans will pick unknown maps just to beat xCs. Nobody care if you win in some 1998 Blood map which 3 players in the World know existing.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Fast_Car1

Posted 4 February 2020 - 2:50 pm
This war is just clans picking unknown maps hoping they beat xCs. I think we are not playing. Let's see what xCs captains say But i don't care about this anymore. All weaker clans will pick unknown maps just to beat xCs. Nobody care if you win in some 1998 Blood map which 3 players in the World know existing.

You mean you won't cheer-lead for xCs or what, because you weren't going to play anyway.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RAJPUT__

Posted 4 February 2020 - 2:51 pm
Why are you crying so much ffs. Its TIW not CBA HERO tournament.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Watching

Posted 4 February 2020 - 3:02 pm
Cba Hero can only be immune once, leave fear in ur unique map,lol
Link | Reply | Quote
 [XceL]Cena_

Posted 4 February 2020 - 3:11 pm
So this going to be 7/8 roster limited like we agreed before ?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Scalonicese

Posted 4 February 2020 - 3:19 pm
Fast_Car1 wrote:
You mean you won't cheer-lead for xCs or what, because you weren't going to play anyway.
+10 good lord, didn't lol in a long time since i come back
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]CaMp2gg_

Edited 4 February 2020 - 3:37 pm by [xCs]CaMp2gg_
So this going to be 7/8 roster limited like we agreed before ?

Should be but wait Eot to decide if they say it will be 11

Link | Reply | Quote
«13141516171819202122[23]24252627282930313233»
Displaying 331 - 345 out of 611 posts