Community Forums > Voobly General > Tournament Archive > TIW 2020 Rules/Settings (discussion)

TIW 2020 Rules/Settings (discussion)

[T1army]toplo1

Posted 13 February 2020 - 11:57 pm
@Shawn I think you're grasping at straws. Javi is in that discord channel with Camp, and they jokingly abuse each other all the time rofl I bet you were waiting for the perfect moment to post that. ****ing rat ****

Also funny how Dan asks for evidence of your claim and you dodge with a completely irrelevant screenshot. You're not very smart, are you?

00:18:31 <All>[Eot_]Polaris_: gg wp
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 14 February 2020 - 1:13 am
UserNotFound wrote:
He's the one that needs proof of my wrong doing as he wanted to bring this up in the first place.

Sorry but sadly enough I dont keep track of all my chat logs on a floppy disk for future use like yourself
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]CaMp2gg_

Posted 14 February 2020 - 1:26 am
You must login into Voobly to view image

@PLO_Style What think bro?

@javi what think bro?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 14 February 2020 - 1:37 am
Sorry but sadly enough I dont keep track of all my chat logs on a floppy disk for future use like yourself
wasn't my screenshot from the start, but you had a lot of people come into the RB discord recently and read the same stuff I did 11.

As I said you came out of nowhere to try and imply something that you and I both know was false. The majoirty of opinions is that RTD doesnt belong in a TIW tournament. If it was voted in (by xCs) it would be there for cheap wins or getting rid of veto's only. RB has had a history of being wildcards so I dont see any malicious intent with you guys voting obscure maps in.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ xCs]SacredHam00

Posted 14 February 2020 - 1:59 am
@javi what think bro?

@camp ? survived i
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']nhoobish

Edited 14 February 2020 - 6:18 am by ['RB']nhoobish
Army approved map pool lobbying. By the way, Sean, RB would like to recruit you for our LotR and Europe games, waiting for your application. ;flowers
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 14 February 2020 - 10:07 am
Army approved map pool lobbying. By the way, Sean, RB would like to recruit you for our LotR and Europe games, waiting for your application. ;flowers

24 we dont need another bench warmer
Link | Reply | Quote
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Edited 15 February 2020 - 8:36 pm by [I3acI]_Army1_
Ok guys just to be clear and that there are no surprises and this is regarding map votes and civs. You do not need to send me a specific version of a map and civs. The vote will be counted as a vote for that map. So for example if you vote for desert blood you dont need to say even field fix 1. It will just be counted as desert blood with regards voting. When it comes to the tourney and you select a map as a home pick, you get to decide the version of the map (as long as its fair) along with the civs which of course will have to be mirrored by the opponent no questions asked. If the team who selects the home map doesnt mind the opponent selecting a different civ then its ok. So for example lets say i select desert blood 1v1 with brits, then the opponent must pick brits unless i dont mind them picking another civ.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Eddy1

Posted 16 February 2020 - 2:41 pm
Are map votes going to be revealed today?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Posted 16 February 2020 - 4:13 pm
Yes mate, in just under 3 hours. Also been in discussion with a number of you regarding roster lock and what im thinking is for the seeded clans/teams they will have 24 hours once maps are revealed for a roster lock. For non seeds to try and help make it more competitive im considering not having a roster lock or even a big delay. Why because the hope is others might come back and want to play plus there are players out there who when they see the tourney going will want to play. Being that this is potentially the last tiw it will give them a chance to play but also means they can play for one of the non seeds. OBVIOUSLY a player can only play for one team, so players cant just hop around.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Posted 16 February 2020 - 8:06 pm
https://vooblycommittee.voobly.com/forum/thread/317146
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 16 February 2020 - 8:27 pm
can one of you guys that knows how make the TIW pack for 1v1 2v2 & TG so teams can practice it on their own time or in a rdm tg?
Link | Reply | Quote
 Jassim

Posted 16 February 2020 - 8:53 pm
can one of you guys that knows how make the TIW pack for 1v1 2v2 & TG so teams can practice it on their own time or in a rdm tg?
+1
Link | Reply | Quote
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Posted 27 February 2020 - 5:18 pm
TIW Rules and Settings:
https://vooblycommittee.voobly.com/forum/thread/317475
Link | Reply | Quote
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Edited 20 March 2020 - 10:53 am by [I3acI]_Army1_
I dont want any drama on this but i had question about spots in maps and had a fair point brought up that i don't really think is contentious anyway. Anyway the rules are pretty clear regarding side spots in maps, however i don't really see an issue if they arent providing fair and most importantly if both agree but even if an opponent doesnt feel comfortable in anyway then they are auto side as per the rules no questions asked. Kind of like how we have the rule for mods. Thoughts? I cant really think of any maps that arent sides but there are i guess those who arent as competitive who might just want fun.

Also and i wanted to cover another point which i equally think is important and that is im allowed to go to the toilet. This mind sound ridiculous but i don't want screamed at for leaving the computer for 5 minutes again and im not gonna ask for permission like a child lol. As mentioned i will endeavour to be there for all sets and games as best i can.

In addition i have added mindcraft (han) to the admin team for helping to run the tourney.

Link | Reply | Quote
«21222324252627282930313233343536373839[40]41
Displaying 586 - 600 out of 611 posts