Community Forums > Voobly General > Tournament Archive > TIW 2020 Rules/Settings (discussion)

TIW 2020 Rules/Settings (discussion)

[xCs]PLO_Style

Posted 13 February 2020 - 6:04 pm
Over what exactly? You guys did us a solid.. gl in RCB for tiw 11

Okay next time keep your filthy rat hands off our clan mates or else the same thing will happen again. You got that? That's a threat btw

;4hat
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 13 February 2020 - 7:07 pm
Okay next time keep your filthy rat hands off our clan mates or else the same thing will happen again. You got that? That's a threat btw

;4hat
you trying to act like you guys wouldn't steal eot members at any possible chance you could is one of the most cringy things ive ever seen. Also the trying to act like you are tough thing with the 'threat' was equally as cringe.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]iLLyRiaN_

Posted 13 February 2020 - 7:28 pm
I’m sorry but we were relieved to see Beast go, I’m sure deep down every one of you have already realized why am I saying this.

You guys didn’t know he’s rusty as **** in RCB and that he’s a holiday special 1+1 deal. GL teaming them.

P.s Yes I asked Oreo to join because I enjoy teaming him but he didn’t want to rejoin Eot because Beau kicked him ealier. No hard feelings.
Link | Reply | Quote
 24_King_

Posted 13 February 2020 - 7:51 pm
Come on guys, it's not about you; Eot/xCs, stop sharing love secrets.

--

I tried to be as friendly as possible to agree in this.

Don't see me with a silly face, those players wrote to me in pm that you needed it to beat Dopey, Alex, Hellrazor ... and the other guy to beat xCs

I'm not really interested in the players, but the intention with which you do it is pitty, everything you say I knew long before you, but I didn't think you would use it for your own benefit.

Among other words, am ashamed that you are part of this, and I know that this game is your life, but I didn't think you would get to the point of harming other clans

And I repeat, I dont want them back, keep them, they are your friends (demo is also your friend, right?) 11
I hope you win the tournament, my friend #1.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Edited 13 February 2020 - 8:11 pm by [I3acI]_Army1_
Poaching of players happens in all games, sports etc... Im not condoning it or totally slamming it, in fact if i did i would be a hypocrite as i too have done it and have been on the other side of it with players poached. Quite a few on here really shouldnt be throwing stones one way or the other as over the years we have all done it. In fact over the years people have even attempted to poach me lol. Is it dirty in my opinion yes but it does happen, what i will say however is the timing stunk and in my opinion probably only strengthened Dy in maybe one or two maps while weakening IC in several. I do have a degree of sympathy with IC in that regards but i think things need to move on. I would genuinely love to see IC play anyway as i wouldnt let poaching get in the way of playing in the tourney. I dont think anyone doesnt want to see them play?

I agree with king that he doesnt want them back as i wouldnt either. In fact i would rise above it and just play anyway. But its your decision i just dont want to see you miss out :)

Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 13 February 2020 - 8:36 pm
Not sure whats more lame clans stealing players or sean trying to convince me to change rb map picks
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Edited 13 February 2020 - 8:41 pm by [Eot_]Trumplaris
I mean context is one thing. This is after I literally got into your discord & keyworded 'eot' and looked through quite a few posts from camp & others.

Firstly - Camp when he was in XceL (during TIW 2016) had no probblems with Europe being in the tourney but now that hes xCs Europe doesnt belong and its RM.

Secondly you and him conpsiring to put in zotten & rtd to a map pool just because europe graves & some other maps you dont like could be in. Now whether the rest of his clanmates have a say and agree that in a competitive TIW environment RTD doesnt belong as a map is another story. So everything will get answered on Sunday when the final maps are out from all teams.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 13 February 2020 - 8:50 pm
& just for further context since dan wanted to try and expose me in someway. I tried to make you change your rtd map pick knowing theres a chance camp could vote it in too (they did just recruit a RTD player solely for this reason as well) I dont think anyone who wants to play this tournament (even some xCs) will think bad of me for wanting rtd to not be an actual map in a TIW tournament to get abused.

& Since I'm such a good guy as well I ended the convo with this.

SeanLast Tuesday at 5:40 AM
and just for the record
when we play you guys we wont pick gay **** vs you
idc if you pick rtd
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 13 February 2020 - 9:07 pm
No pics no proof also brave yourself for harry potter rpg pick
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Edited 13 February 2020 - 9:34 pm by [Eot_]Trumplaris
okay friend.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Edited 13 February 2020 - 9:34 pm by [Eot_]Trumplaris
You must login into Voobly to view image

@PLO_Style What think bro?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]PLO_Style

Edited 13 February 2020 - 10:20 pm by [xCs]PLO_Style
@Shawn I think you're grasping at straws. Javi is in that discord channel with Camp, and they jokingly abuse each other all the time rofl I bet you were waiting for the perfect moment to post that. ****ing rat ****

Also funny how Dan asks for evidence of your claim and you dodge with a completely irrelevant screenshot. You're not very smart, are you?
Link | Reply | Quote
 EternalLegacy

Posted 13 February 2020 - 10:31 pm
As the representative of xCs I shall announce that we won’t pick gay map picks versus Eot, but only manly maps such as but not limited to LotR, RTD, Simpsons RPG or Baka Blood.
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 13 February 2020 - 11:07 pm
Cute how he scrolls the whole history chat
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 13 February 2020 - 11:22 pm
@Shawn I think you're grasping at straws. Javi is in that discord channel with Camp, and they jokingly abuse each other all the time rofl I bet you were waiting for the perfect moment to post that. ****ing rat ****

Also funny how Dan asks for evidence of your claim and you dodge with a completely irrelevant screenshot. You're not very smart, are you?
Whoa getting so defensive to find any possible explanation :(

And you're asking me to show proof of what? He claimed I asked RB to change their maps (the way he worded it made it seem like I wanted control of their entire map list) I countered saying I asked him to not vote RTD (as 98% of the peoople playing in TIW would like im sure) He's the one that needs proof of my wrong doing as he wanted to bring this up in the first place.

Link | Reply | Quote
«212223242526272829303132333435363738[39]4041
Displaying 571 - 585 out of 611 posts