Community Forums > Voobly General > Tournament Archive > TIW 2020 Rules/Settings (discussion)

TIW 2020 Rules/Settings (discussion)

_IYIastA_

Edited 2 February 2020 - 2:35 pm by _IYIastA_
[xCs]_Jv wrote:
TiW sounds more like a clan war to make old players happy, while new players who are the last chance of voobly are forced to adapt or keep getting **** on by old players who lives in past... Hosts needs to focus on the new players, if they really care about voobly status stop making happy old people who only come for play tournaments and start caring about those who give constant activity to CS. Its not about what old likes, its about what active players LIKE...

Active players like CBA Hero random civ and team stacking.

This is tournament by frankie who has every right to do what he wishes. Hero is slowly killing CS, hero players have had loads of time to do their own stuff but they haven't. Do you think that people like myself sat around waiting for people who love other maps to do something for bloods? No, I did something about it and campaigned for events that I believed in. I didn't jump into cba tournaments and cry about how it wasn't spider.

Do a 4v4 hero mirror tournament and see how competitive that is.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Eddy1

Posted 2 February 2020 - 2:42 pm
[xCs]_Jv wrote:
TiW sounds more like a clan war to make old players happy, while new players who are the last chance of voobly are forced to adapt or keep getting **** on by old players who lives in past... Hosts needs to focus on the new players, if they really care about voobly status stop making happy old people who only come for play tournaments and start caring about those who give constant activity to CS. Its not about what old likes, its about what active players LIKE...

Why don't you host your own tournament? Clearly no one cares about your opinion in this one.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]_Jv

Posted 2 February 2020 - 2:59 pm
Because im not a host and i want to play? Lol

Really every single one of your comments is useless bull****, all what do you want is generate more drama, **** off and go anywhere else unless you want to say something useful, ****.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]_Jv

Posted 2 February 2020 - 3:05 pm
_IYIastA_ wrote:
Active players like CBA Hero random civ and team stacking.

This is tournament by frankie who has every right to do what he wishes. Hero is slowly killing CS, hero players have had loads of time to do their own stuff but they haven't. Do you think that people like myself sat around waiting for people who love other maps to do something for bloods? No, I did something about it and campaigned for events that I believed in. I didn't jump into cba tournaments and cry about how it wasn't spider.

Do a 4v4 hero mirror tournament and see how competitive that is.

last hero tournaments (3v3 balanced and 4v4 pick civs) werent bad, and before that there was the xcs challenge vs dv8 which also wasnt bad so...

Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]_Jv

Edited 2 February 2020 - 3:07 pm by [xCs]_Jv
so if tiw is gonna be a tournament for give pleasure to old players, dont even bother on putting cba and hero non-vetable, its just for olds so hf in your showmatches and ignore all of my posts, dont even bother anymore on say TiW is the way for show which is the best actual clan

im out this thread :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Eddy1

Posted 2 February 2020 - 3:07 pm
[xCs]_Jv wrote:
Because im not a host and i want to play? Lol

Really every single one of your comments is useless bull****, all what do you want is generate more drama, **** off and go anywhere else unless you want to say something useful, ****.

Sorry if I offended you. No need for insults.

I meant that since you don't like anything about this tournmane maybe it's better you host your own, instead of crying about every setting even though Army is trying his best to make it happen.

I'm okay with all the settings that's why you don't see me complaining.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]_Jv

Posted 2 February 2020 - 3:09 pm

I meant that since you don't like anything about this tournmane maybe it's better you host your own, instead of crying about every setting even though Army is trying his best to make it happen.

thats the thing, you guys trying to put pressure on us if we dont play according to settings which are pleasure only for old players, then if we dont play u guys start the trash talking section, which makes no-sense

with that said, im out now
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Edited 2 February 2020 - 3:09 pm by [Me_]Zanchy____
Map voting Javi, if you don't like it, don't play.

Stop being a baby.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Posted 2 February 2020 - 3:14 pm
Democracy means majority vote wins, so map list will be what the majority of PLAYING clans want. We talk about CBA hero etc. being so important, actually most hero players are noobs, who would never play a tournament and play 4v4 random civs only.

Anyway, let's open map votes xD
Link | Reply | Quote
 24_King_

Posted 2 February 2020 - 3:25 pm
NoDiddy wrote:

cba/hero mirror make up maybe 1-2% of cs , to group them with the random civ games that account for 95% of cs activity is deceitful . Nobody in rm goes around claiming bf is the most important/skilled rm map based on the vast majority of noobs preferring that map .
_IYIastA_ wrote:
Hero is slowly killing CS, hero players have had loads of time to do their own stuff but they haven't.
11, wow.

One compares Hero with BF and the other blames Hero with the death of Cs.

I can't believe this, there are people who want to look mature, but at no time are responsible for their actions and what they could do better.

No one has to learn bloods, because there is no competition.
Link | Reply | Quote
 24_King_

Edited 2 February 2020 - 3:53 pm by 24_King_
_IYIastA_ wrote:
Km and desert translate to hero players far better than most of those maps.

If the sign ups for this tournament are theoretically:

xcs - hero based
eot - blood/rcb
cena team - all round
RB - only play old maps
IC - hero based
Dy* - bloods mainly

There are only two primarily hero based teams in that list, so you are suggesting that the entire tournament be catered to xcs and IC exclusively.

Please masta, be a little serious, nobody has said that the tournament turn around HERO, only that it is given a recognition as the map that has kept the little community that is active, and from that map, it was that emerged players who recently defeated Eot and the Zanchy clan.

I consider that:

CBA Hero cannot be vetoed(inmmunity auto), but only used once or twice.

1v1 maps: it should be to choose only 7-9 maps
2v2 maps: " ="
3v3 / 4v4 maps: should be to choose 10 maps.
3 vetoes
0 Immmunity: Only CBA Hero, and Desert For Army.

And masta, my friend, I promise you that if R'B Vs IC happens again I will not choose any CB, and so you can play happy, and satisfied.

Edit:/
_IYIastA_ wrote:
eot - blood/rcb
Dy* - bloods mainly
Eot: Goodboy,Eddy,Playmob1l, Veni.
Dy: Zanchy, Rajput, Rontgen, Kuvvy, Conquis.
Bad team for CBs?,
Pls, Only your clan,
and I already made you a promise.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Vangelis]Space_Time

Posted 2 February 2020 - 3:51 pm
? Go
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]CaMp2gg_

Edited 2 February 2020 - 4:12 pm by [xCs]CaMp2gg_
24_King_ wrote:
Eot: Goodboy,Eddy,Playmob1l, Veni.
Dy: Zanchy, Rajput, Rontgen, Kuvvy, Conquis.
Bad team for CBs?,
Pls, Only your clan,
and I already made you a promise.

Ber,Playboy and i guess they will have Charlie too for the TiW all known random/mirror players
7 players, more than xcs whole roster, just for the cb's :)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Anonymous821

Edited 2 February 2020 - 4:28 pm by [Eot_]Anonymous821
Ber,Playboy and i guess they will have Charlie too for the TiW all known random/mirror players
7 players, more than xcs whole roster, just for the cb's :)
Just like we had ber good boy and Charlie for the xcs war? (Not saying we do or don't win with them or taking away from your excellent victory, just making a point)

Some players can't be relied upon to show, idk why other clans insist on telling us who we have. Just because we have players on our roster doesn't mean they are available, under this logic we also have elf even though he hasn't played for years. We know who we have available better than anybody else but its irrelevent because the tournie is based on democracy, not how good each clans teams are in various formats

Either way, we can put together a cba hero team and were not claiming we can't, wed just rather not see the tournament dominated by cbs. However if that's what the community want and vote for, so be it, but obviously we will be voting for the maps we prefer to play and other clans will do the same. That's democracy , this debate seems odd as I'm 100% sure cbs will play a decent part in this tournie based on the clans so idk what the problem is
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Eddy1

Posted 2 February 2020 - 4:27 pm
We have enough good players for every map in AoE, but the 'problem' (and I know this isn't your problem) is that most of our clan members aren't active and don't even care to play CS or TiW.

At the moment only Playboy and I are the active players for mirror CB's. Veni is active, too. But he doesn't care to play CB's mirror. You probably played more Europe games than he cared to play Hero Mirror.

With that said I don't mind playing CB's, Dome, Graves or any other map in TiW. Whatever maps are voted the most I'm fine with it.

Btw I think CBA Hero 40 Civs will also be voted in, I haven't played it in a while but the map used to have too many bugs and wasn't really balanced. I think it's better if someone who plays it more often gives their opinion about this map.

Link | Reply | Quote
«3456789101112[13]14151617181920212223»
Displaying 181 - 195 out of 611 posts