Community Forums > Voobly General > Tournament Archive > TIW 2020 Rules/Settings (discussion)

TIW 2020 Rules/Settings (discussion)

subiculum

Posted 1 February 2020 - 8:19 pm
You were so confident you would win those cbs weren't you (you were saying to me we have a surprise rofl )until you met the reality , and yeah we had much better blood team with 5 players playing all the maps while you used like 10
Link | Reply | Quote
 heygirlhey

Posted 1 February 2020 - 8:24 pm
Like seriously, shut the **** up and talk about TIW. Everybody.

+1

Why don't you all (off topic trolls) use another thread for your **** show?

Some of us are actually interested in opinions of TIW.

Show some ****ing respect for Frankie for taking the time and effort to try and make this happen. Ofc, typical of CS to **** all over it.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 2 February 2020 - 1:18 am
subiculum wrote:
You were so confident you would win those cbs weren't you (you were saying to me we have a surprise rofl )until you met the reality , and yeah we had much better blood team with 5 players playing all the maps while you used like 10
that was mostly a troll. I dont have any delusion that xCs is the superior CB clan to Eot lol.

We basically had 5 guys play all the maps idk what you are talking about. Beast & Dopey played RCB but we could of won rcb without them regardless. Playmobil & wolf both put very minimal time in and were rusty as **** but we didnt have many other options. Me Rick & Alex playing CB's instead of wolf/playmobil would of been the exact same result for the war, 6-5 for xCs 11.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 2 February 2020 - 1:18 am
heygirlhey wrote:
+1

Why don't you all (off topic trolls) use another thread for your **** show?

Some of us are actually interested in opinions of TIW.

Show some ****ing respect for Frankie for taking the time and effort to try and make this happen. Ofc, typical of CS to **** all over it.
What respect? xCs rather make excuses and not play.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Vangelis]Space_Time

Edited 2 February 2020 - 1:19 am by [Vangelis]Space_Time
rofl
Link | Reply | Quote
 subiculum

Posted 2 February 2020 - 1:37 am
ok but you basically lost :/ ?
Link | Reply | Quote
 angstt

Posted 2 February 2020 - 1:58 am
ya basically
Link | Reply | Quote
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Posted 2 February 2020 - 2:15 am
Gonna be fun when i play and of course win the desert blood rounds
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 2 February 2020 - 3:08 am
subiculum wrote:
ok but you basically lost :/ ?
and I've basically beaten all of your clanmates in TIW's.

In the end no one cares about your win vs handicapped Eot & Dy with a full roster, come play TIW and show everyone why your ego's are so incredibly out of control.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Vangelis]Space_Time

Posted 2 February 2020 - 4:02 am

In the end no one cares about your win vs handicapped Eot & Dy with a full roster, come play TIW and show everyone why your ego's are so incredibly out of control.

You think about it every day, dont lie

Also, malte is right. You're not a very good player
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]_Jv

Posted 2 February 2020 - 9:57 am
Sean you really think xcs is gonna play TiW if after we win you gonna bring up more excuses? Lol
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Eddy1

Posted 2 February 2020 - 10:36 am
[xCs]_Jv wrote:
Sean you really think xcs is gonna play TiW if after we win you gonna bring up more excuses? Lol

I like how you wrote ‘xcs’ instead of ‘we’ because deep down you know no one wants you to play.
Link | Reply | Quote
 subiculum

Posted 2 February 2020 - 11:32 am

No you haven't beat all of my clanmates in a "tiw" , maybe you have beat camp/su/jassim in those settings but that's 5% of xCs so again ur wrong as always.
Of course you do care about that war cause you spent months and months challenging us and in the end you lost.
"Handicapped Eot" it's your 10th post crying about not having Charlie.There is no ego , we played , we won , it's just you making up excuses after 2 months ;shock
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]_Jv

Edited 2 February 2020 - 12:00 pm by [xCs]_Jv
I like how you wrote ‘xcs’ instead of ‘we’ because deep down you know no one wants you to play.
[xCs]_Jv wrote:

Incoming ROFLCOPTER!

You must login into Voobly to view image
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]_Jv

Edited 2 February 2020 - 12:34 pm by [xCs]_Jv

@Army

How about only using common maps? I don't think people like me (dont wanna make public other's opinion) is interested on play old AoK bloods which haven't been played more than 20 times in 2019 and 2020... I think map list should be short and no-obscure-maps in

and also try to somehow use the out-of-the-box concept in this TiW, it would really make everything more interesting...

Link | Reply | Quote
12345678910[11]12131415161718192021»
Displaying 151 - 165 out of 611 posts