Community Forums > Voobly General > Tournament Archive > TIW 2020 Rules/Settings (discussion)

TIW 2020 Rules/Settings (discussion)

[Eot_]Anonymous821

Edited 31 January 2020 - 5:45 pm by [Eot_]Anonymous821
be careful bro maybe you will get ban again and have to lick moderators balls once again to get unban ;sweating

after all the **** talk you and your trash clan mates, who playing this game from 20 years still sucks at the game, did in the forum againts xcs just for losing the war, now trying to save their face somehow by winning a 4 clan tiw but i have a bad news for you, IC,Dy or maybe even RB will wipe their ass with your one man washed up clan
Your problem is clearly with Sean, so why are you being a **** towards the whole of eot?

This trash talk is so unnecessary, we warred, it was a really fun event (for me at least, i enjoyed the night) it was literally as close as it can be and you're more active than us, you won, but we lost by ONE map in a map we were expected to win.. the entire war hinged on gwarz. Of course we trash talked before the war, as did you, that's how things is and of course each team thought they would win, there's no point playing a war if you go in thinking you'll lose. It was an impressive victory by you guys to pick up some bloods like you did enough to win the war ontop of the CB's, but why do u have to be such an insufferable jerk about it and act like you raped us and we are total trash, when in reality it was razor close (literally as close as it's possible to be)? It's just fake behaviour and it's not really helpful for CS or TIW, and it just makes you look like a nob end. You know there's such thing as being a bad winner, right?

Any ounce of respect i ever had for you camp is just gone, the way you're behaving after winning this war is pathetic honestly. I'm not really interested in getting involved in this petty squabble hence why i've ignored the bench warmers, but i wanted to give my 2 cents once i saw you post as i honestly (maybe stupidly) expected better from you.
Link | Reply | Quote
 seeyoulatter_

Posted 31 January 2020 - 5:44 pm
it's never camp man, you guys are getting trolled by fast_Car and are attacking camp2gg in return lol (very wp by Fast_car)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Anonymous821

Edited 31 January 2020 - 5:46 pm by [Eot_]Anonymous821
it's never camp man, you guys are getting trolled by fast_Car and are attacking camp2gg in return lol (very wp by Fast_car)
Last post is camp, no? Look at the badges, fast car cant win a single badge in his time on aoc. Camp2ggs = fast car, but the other profile is camp. If it's fast car logging in on camps name, well then that's not our problem if they share accounts like kids and make it impossible to tell who's who.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Bipolaris

Posted 31 January 2020 - 5:50 pm
Idk very low iq ??
Link | Reply | Quote
 seeyoulatter_

Posted 31 January 2020 - 5:50 pm
yea last one is camp2gg, most other attacks towards Eot were trolls by fast_car on camp2ggs name. You guys are attacking camp2gg for that, which probably caused him to join in now lol.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Anonymous821

Posted 31 January 2020 - 5:58 pm
yea last one is camp2gg, most other attacks towards Eot were trolls by fast_car on camp2ggs name. You guys are attacking camp2gg for that, which probably caused him to join in now lol.
I've only responded to actual camp, but again if his clanmates trying to fool people and succeeding, then he has his clanmate to blame
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]CaMp2gg_

Edited 31 January 2020 - 6:13 pm by [xCs]CaMp2gg_
Your problem is clearly with Sean, so why are you being a **** towards the whole of eot?

This trash talk is so unnecessary, we warred, it was a really fun event (for me at least, i enjoyed the night) it was literally as close as it can be and you're more active than us, you won, but we lost by ONE map in a map we were expected to win.. the entire war hinged on gwarz. Of course we trash talked before the war, as did you, that's how things is and of course each team thought they would win, there's no point playing a war if you go in thinking you'll lose. It was an impressive victory by you guys to pick up some bloods like you did enough to win the war ontop of the CB's, but why do u have to be such an insufferable jerk about it and act like you raped us and we are total trash, when in reality it was razor close (literally as close as it's possible to be)? It's just fake behaviour and it's not really helpful for CS or TIW, and it just makes you look like a nob end. You know there's such thing as being a bad winner, right?

Any ounce of respect i ever had for you camp is just gone, the way you're behaving after winning this war is pathetic honestly. I'm not really interested in getting involved in this petty squabble hence why i've ignored the bench warmers, but i wanted to give my 2 cents once i saw you post as i honestly (maybe stupidly) expected better from you.

first of all i never trash talk you tell that to Veni randomly posting SS of a game where me and teal both made FULL scout just to let veni get the middle, but ofcourse the trash cant even control and patrol 40 archers together.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]Regu1Lator

Posted 31 January 2020 - 6:14 pm
Andreas confirmed gay
You must login into Voobly to view image
Link | Reply | Quote
 seeyoulatter_

Posted 31 January 2020 - 6:14 pm
Not cool man, not cool
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Anonymous821

Posted 31 January 2020 - 6:17 pm
first of all i never trash talk you tell that to Veni randomly posting SS of a game where me and teal both made FULL scout just to let veni get the middle, but ofcourse the trash cant even control and patrol 40 archers together.
Talk **** to veni then, stop acting like you mauled us, it was a good war, you guys were impressive, ggs.

Would be cool if we could stay on topic now
Link | Reply | Quote
 NoDiddy

Posted 31 January 2020 - 6:20 pm

mid is almost irrelevant in woa
it's clear as day you mostly make archers as franks in that spot and just let me sling you .
going full scouts without bloodlines means u get stuck in feudal age.

take some personal responsibility and reflect on why you died at minute 9 with full gates and enough resources for panic or bbts.

Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]CaMp2gg_

Edited 31 January 2020 - 6:28 pm by [xCs]CaMp2gg_
NoDiddy wrote:
mid is almost irrelevant in woa
it's clear as day you mostly make archers as franks in that spot and just let me sling you .
going full scouts without bloodlines means u get stuck in feudal age.

take some personal responsibility and reflect on why you died at minute 9 with full gates and enough resources for panic or bbts.

take responsability and reflect how ur MSN zone clan lost vs a new clan with unexperienced blood players way more important than a random tg game, sean thought you can fill charlie's shoes but no, eot is and always will be a one man clan.
bai bai
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RAJPUT__

Posted 31 January 2020 - 6:28 pm
Panic.... What else?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Anonymous821

Edited 31 January 2020 - 6:39 pm by [Eot_]Anonymous821
take responsability and reflect how ur MSN zone clan lost vs a new clan with unexperienced blood players way more important than a random tg game, sean thought you can fill charlie's shoes but no, eot is and always will be a one man clan.
bai bai
i don't really want to get involved in your squabble with veni, but eot isnt a zone clan, and sean was the only one who played in the war who played aoc on zone. I played aok on zone and only europe for my first 5 years of aoc, and nobody else who played even played on zone.

As you were. Any chance we can stay on topic? That includes eot's, not just xcs.
Link | Reply | Quote
 NoDiddy

Posted 31 January 2020 - 6:40 pm
bai bai

Can you focus on my points first before deflecting to something else ?

you , su , jassim all have 5-6+ yrs of experience playing bloods.

You could have been replaced by dan in every single blood map and the result woulda been the same lol .

Congrats on winning 3 cb maps vs people who never played mirror together , ab which is basically cb hero archer war , lustful with bull**** spots and your only legitimate win gwarz .

Link | Reply | Quote
1234567[8]9101112131415161718192021»
Displaying 106 - 120 out of 611 posts