Community Forums > Voobly General > Tournament Archive > TIW 2020 Rules/Settings (discussion)

TIW 2020 Rules/Settings (discussion)

camptomato

Posted 30 January 2020 - 8:21 pm
@Mahmoud

hey
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Posted 30 January 2020 - 8:23 pm
heygirlhey wrote:
I'd like to see a CS topic that is still "on TOPIC" 5 pages later. Still waiting :(

Erm, settle it in the 'arena' of TIW instead of arguing on the forum? Actions speak louder than words guys. You're not doing CS and Frankie any favors. :(

This.

Back on track, who are we yet to find out from regarding vetoes?
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 30 January 2020 - 8:26 pm
heygirlhey wrote:
I'd like to see a CS topic that is still "on TOPIC" 5 pages later. Still waiting :(

Erm, settle it in the 'arena' of TIW instead of arguing on the forum? Actions speak louder than words guys. You're not doing CS and Frankie any favors. :(

Would not be cs without all this random pointles posts
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 30 January 2020 - 8:30 pm
Im happy for cba/cba hero to be included in each round as long as europe is included in each round
Link | Reply | Quote
 NoDiddy

Posted 30 January 2020 - 9:00 pm
the amount of bull**** being spewed in this thread amazes me .

saying rcb massively favors eot is fine , but at the time not acknowledging certain maps massively favored xcs is just a joke lol .

Let's go through them shall we ? Cb hero , cba , ab , cbx .

In hindsight eot performed about as expected losing 6-5 considering who played in each map .

Never thought it'd be an easy win , eot never wins by more than 7-4 and we never lose by a bigger margin than that either .

ggs wp , time to focus on tiw going forward.

Link | Reply | Quote
 [7th]Regu1Lator

Posted 30 January 2020 - 10:20 pm
Who's recruiting?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Edited 30 January 2020 - 10:52 pm by [Eot_]Trumplaris
Yes, we are playing in an era of weaker clans and less competition, but you will remember that we have never challenged any clans to any sets other than CBA/Hero. That was our only claim since the beginning, that we are the best CB clan in CS right now. And competition has always been strongest in CBs considering they are +90% of the games played in CS today and in the last few years. Then, your loudmouth clan mates (Zanchy and Rajput) challenged us to a set that included bloods, which I guess they were confident they would win. We had to resurrect one old player (sU), learn new maps (me and bek), and play with a roster of 4 (+Jv for lustful), while they swapped between 7-8 players and still could not win. Yes, that is something we are happy about and if anyone tries to diminish that, we will "troll" them in return. Notice our "trolling" is usually a reaction to salty players (mainly Zanchy, Rajput, and Sean).

Same story more or less with Eot_. One of the oldest and most competitively established clans in CS gets defeated by a relatively new-school clan like xCs, in a CB and bloods set that largely favored them (they started with 1-0 as we forfeited RCB, clearly a huge advantage), this after talking a lot of **** and regularly calling us out on forums. Of course we will resort to trolling when certain players try to diminish our accomplishments.

As for TiW, we are considering it.
You really acting like you did us the favor and took the short end in doing the war? The map list was actually in your favour entirely and majority of the bloods played are maps that players with cb exp can play easily (such as nova) The simple fact is I was fine doing the war without Charlie despite everyone in voobly knows hes our best player and would add an additional strength to Eot in every single map in that war, and yes I thought we could win without Charlie. The difference between our clans in that war was literally several mistakes on our part in Gwarz yet you guys want to act like you slapped us easily.

We gave you Three CB's which we knew we were the heavy underdogs in. We gave you AB which everyone knows is our weakest blood. Lustful which normally can go either way but I know you guys were very confident in. Nova which is basically a CBA Celt war turned into archer management after (all favorable for xCs) and that is followed by all the main blood staple maps that you guys have played hundreds of times.

I didnt diminish anything from your win until you guys let it get to your head afterwards. If I wanted to go on legacy and really needed this win badly I would of waited until I could count on Charlie or I would of had Gary back in Eot before (both gary and myself agreed you guys wouldnt play us if he joined)
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 30 January 2020 - 10:50 pm
24_DeMo__ wrote:
tbh you guys played very very ****ty in that war, I can understand most of you were inactive and had zero practice prior the war happening. But why even agree to play a war if you are completely out of shape? (Plus missing your best player).
I disagree mostly with everything you said. We won basically every map I had expected us to win with one exception. We went in knowing we had almost half the map list that we were at a disadvantage in (CBA/CBA Hero/CBX/AB) and the blood maps at times could be seen as a 50/50 not even really hugely in our favor. We did practice and put some time in and didnt go into the war out of shape and just underestimating xCs. I explained above why we played without Charlie and dont regret my decision either. Prime Eot was during the 2014/2016 time during the last two TIW's when we had all our big players & Charlie fully active and people just move on or play this game less.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Posted 30 January 2020 - 11:23 pm
Who's recruiting?

In before [xCs]Faravahar 24
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 30 January 2020 - 11:31 pm
Who's recruiting?

Rb is ;w00t
Link | Reply | Quote
 24_DeMo__

Posted 31 January 2020 - 2:48 am
Who's recruiting?

Play for IC, guaranteed entertainment.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]JacobRothschild

Posted 31 January 2020 - 9:05 am
You really acting like you did us the favor and took the short end in doing the war? The map list was actually in your favour entirely and majority of the bloods played are maps that players with cb exp can play easily (such as nova) The simple fact is I was fine doing the war without Charlie despite everyone in voobly knows hes our best player and would add an additional strength to Eot in every single map in that war, and yes I thought we could win without Charlie. The difference between our clans in that war was literally several mistakes on our part in Gwarz yet you guys want to act like you slapped us easily.

We gave you Three CB's which we knew we were the heavy underdogs in. We gave you AB which everyone knows is our weakest blood. Lustful which normally can go either way but I know you guys were very confident in. Nova which is basically a CBA Celt war turned into archer management after (all favorable for xCs) and that is followed by all the main blood staple maps that you guys have played hundreds of times.

I didnt diminish anything from your win until you guys let it get to your head afterwards. If I wanted to go on legacy and really needed this win badly I would of waited until I could count on Charlie or I would of had Gary back in Eot before (both gary and myself agreed you guys wouldnt play us if he joined)

You lost a war vs xCs.. now go away. You live in the past brother. Your clan is not Top anymore. Even Dy and Ic better than your clan now. You only somewhat relevant on forums, in CS lobby nobody respect Eot anymore.
Link | Reply | Quote
 NoDiddy

Posted 31 January 2020 - 4:56 pm
self proclaimed best bloods player ladies and gentlemen :

You must login into Voobly to view image

Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Anonymous821

Edited 31 January 2020 - 5:20 pm by [Eot_]Anonymous821
well this thread is going well.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]CaMp2gg_

Edited 31 January 2020 - 5:39 pm by [xCs]CaMp2gg_
be careful bro maybe you will get ban again and have to lick moderators balls once again to get unban ;sweating
You lost a war vs xCs.. now go away. You live in the past brother. Your clan is not Top anymore. Even Dy and Ic better than your clan now. You only somewhat relevant on forums, in CS lobby nobody respect Eot anymore.
^^^ this Veni

after all the **** talk you and your trash clan mates, who playing this game from 20 years still sucks at the game, did in the forum againts xcs just for losing the war, now trying to save their face somehow by winning a 4 clan tiw but i have a bad news for you, IC,Dy or maybe even RB will wipe their ass with your one man washed up clan

Link | Reply | Quote
123456[7]89101112131415161718192021»
Displaying 91 - 105 out of 611 posts