Community Forums > Voobly General > Tournament Archive > TIW 2020 Rules/Settings (discussion)

TIW 2020 Rules/Settings (discussion)

[xCs]JacobRothschild

Posted 31 January 2020 - 6:43 pm
NoDiddy wrote:
Can you focus on my points first before deflecting to something else ?

you , su , jassim all have 5-6+ yrs of experience playing bloods.

You could have been replaced by dan in every single blood map and the result woulda been the same lol .

Congrats on winning 3 cb maps vs people who never played mirror together , ab which is basically cb hero archer war , lustful with bull**** spots and your only legitimate win gwarz .

You are very bad player
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RedRuM__

Posted 31 January 2020 - 6:46 pm
Oh well I tried lol.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Posted 31 January 2020 - 6:55 pm
Back on topic: we haven't heard from Dave/Cena/Andreas team
Link | Reply | Quote
 camptomato

Posted 31 January 2020 - 7:00 pm
NoDiddy wrote:
Can you focus on my points first before deflecting to something else ?

you , su , jassim all have 5-6+ yrs of experience playing bloods.

You could have been replaced by dan in every single blood map and the result woulda been the same lol .

Congrats on winning 3 cb maps vs people who never played mirror together , ab which is basically cb hero archer war , lustful with bull**** spots and your only legitimate win gwarz .

not true
Link | Reply | Quote
 [I3acI]_Army1_

Posted 31 January 2020 - 8:41 pm
Let me start by saying thanks to those who tried to steer the topic back on track. Anyway i thought id give an update, firstly i will be away over the weekend so wont be online much and i would appreciate if we can at least try and stay on topic as this really is the chance to give an opinion on any potential changes. Also I plan on trying to get things kick started next week by confirming any changes and then opening up map voting. Naturally with map voting there will be a deadline to submit your votes, so with it naturally there will be a sign up deadline. So really its make your mind up time
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 31 January 2020 - 9:22 pm
Why is my name being thrown in the xcs vs eot... at least i am worthy of a mention still so yay for that i guess
Link | Reply | Quote
 seeyoulatter_

Posted 31 January 2020 - 9:51 pm
Why is my name being thrown in the xcs vs eot... at least i am worthy of a mention still so yay for that i guess

they were saying you and camp2gg are top 2 overall i think
Link | Reply | Quote
 Scalonicese

Posted 31 January 2020 - 10:40 pm
$uperCrack > Camp2gg in every single CS/RM map, no one can't deny.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 1 February 2020 - 11:00 am
be careful bro maybe you will get ban again and have to lick moderators balls once again to get unban ;sweating

^^^ this Veni

after all the **** talk you and your trash clan mates, who playing this game from 20 years still sucks at the game, did in the forum againts xcs just for losing the war, now trying to save their face somehow by winning a 4 clan tiw but i have a bad news for you, IC,Dy or maybe even RB will wipe their ass with your one man washed up clan
What does playing a long time have to do with anything? You guys have a guy that literally has over 7000 games played in the last several years on ONE of his many accounts. Try counting my games on this account which everyone knows is my only account ive used for the last few years and see if its even at a quarter of his games. Either way I will admit fast car got me by copying your name, I forgot you guys all share accounts pretty much daily and make your names similar.

Also calling us washed up when you could barely beat us in a war that was favorable for your clan isnt a good look btw.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 1 February 2020 - 11:10 am
take responsability and reflect how ur MSN zone clan lost vs a new clan with unexperienced blood players way more important than a random tg game, sean thought you can fill charlie's shoes but no, eot is and always will be a one man clan.
bai bai
I'm basically the only one who played that war who also played on MSN zone, I really am confused about this whole identity thing you're doing where you act like xCs has people that have played like 20 blood games in their lives and Eot has played 50x your amount or something.

Your blood team for mostly all maps consisted of you Jassim sU & Bek. The 3 of you have played bloods now for years & have thousands of games under your belt. Probably more than majority of Eots in the last years. Let's stop pretendinng like AoC is some super complex game and lets stop pretending like learning bloods is the hardest thing ever. Bek has the most games played in the last few years out of any single player by a huge margin. I've never gone the road to talk about games played but its just confusing to see you try and talk like you guys are somehow inactive and have never played bloods or something.

It also doesnt surprise me you chose to entirely ignore the fact when you & the core of xCs + XceL lost to us in a TIW set already where you jassim & sU played majority of maps. When we took the L we took it. Your ego's after the war is what is unbearable considering how close it was and considering you know we played you handicapped. If I knew you guys would be so annoying about it and hang onto this win like its everything in the world to you I would of waited till Charlies schedule was more clear from Poker and played you with both sides having their ideal rosters.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]_Jv

Edited 1 February 2020 - 12:10 pm by [xCs]_Jv
dont wanna get involved sean but i'll just say this

our actions speak louder than your words

noone accepts a war thinking they will lose, if you accepted a war which was favorable to (or that is what you guys say) us in maps and you also knew you wouldn't have charlie its all because you thought you would win

i wont answer to anyone... just think about it
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Eddy1

Posted 1 February 2020 - 12:16 pm
[xCs]_Jv wrote:
dont wanna get involved sean but i'll just say this

our actions speak louder than your words

noone accepts a war thinking they will lose, if you accepted a war which was favorable to (or that is what you guys say) us in maps and you also knew you wouldn't have charlie its all because you thought you would win

i wont answer to anyone... just think about it

You ok?
Link | Reply | Quote
 seeyoulatter_

Posted 1 February 2020 - 12:26 pm
Bek says he is preparing a big essay to participate in this noble forum war.

Stay tunis
Link | Reply | Quote
 [ Eot_]Whashisrage

Posted 1 February 2020 - 12:29 pm
A topic for TiW has once again become a thread about salty Eots trying to downplay their underachievements.

If Eot won that war theyd be like "oh yea see? We won that war so we still the best CS clan". They lost so theyre looking for excuses "game not complex" "no charlie" "favored xCs" "no competition these days" "inactivity" blabla

If a war that has like 2 out of 10 maps that are played 95% of the time in CS and 8 maps making up the remaining 5% of CS which are the only maps Eot is decent in "favors" xCs the you should really consider thinking about whether you just suck at this game or they simply dominated you.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Edited 1 February 2020 - 3:00 pm by [Me_]Zanchy____
Like seriously, shut the **** up and talk about TIW. Everybody.

Link | Reply | Quote
12345678[9]101112131415161718192021»
Displaying 121 - 135 out of 611 posts