Community Forums > Voobly General > Tournament Archive > TIW 2020 Rules/Settings (discussion)

TIW 2020 Rules/Settings (discussion)

[Eot_]Trumplaris

Posted 29 January 2020 - 9:41 pm
Sorry to derail things a bit here but camp needed to be humbled a bit. As I said in a previous post, we can all come together and make this a huge event for CS as it will probably be the last one we will get in CS honestly, Or we just all watch it die together.

Theres no reason one of the most active clans should even be on the outside of this trying to act all high and mighty because they won two recent wars and claim that there is no more current competition. TIW is also a whole other animal to just a traditional war. As someone who thrives off wars and has always loved doing them it actually hurts me to admit that TIW is a bigger measurement of the best clan overall.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Edited 29 January 2020 - 10:54 pm by [Me_]Zanchy____
zenchy what do you think?

I think xCs should stop ****-footing about and join TIW to prove you are #1 clan overall now that [Dy] are fully active and the breadth of maps will be tested as well as depth.

***Back to TIW DISCUSSION PLEASE ABOUT MAPS/VETOS.
Link | Reply | Quote
 Watching

Posted 29 January 2020 - 10:09 pm
hate is real
Link | Reply | Quote
 24_DeMo__

Posted 30 January 2020 - 1:43 am
yes you're correct I posted that after the war which you guys won 6-5 and the difference between us winning and xCs winning was a few mistakes in gwarz basically. Everyone also knows Eot played that entire war without our best player that would for sure take part in Gwarz and xCs had every key piece as you guys had in the Dy war.

tbh you guys played very very ****ty in that war, I can understand most of you were inactive and had zero practice prior the war happening. But why even agree to play a war if you are completely out of shape? (Plus missing your best player).
Link | Reply | Quote
 24_King_

Posted 30 January 2020 - 3:28 am
24_DeMo__ wrote:
tbh you guys played very very ****ty in that war, I can understand most of you were inactive and had zero practice prior the war happening. But why even agree to play a war if you are completely out of shape? (Plus missing your best player).
Underestimation, m8
Link | Reply | Quote
 ['RB']nhoobish

Edited 30 January 2020 - 6:18 am by ['RB']nhoobish
You guys want democracy? How about not auto-including anything, you empty potato sacks. Want to prove so hard that CBA or CBA Hero is most played and/or most desired? Prove it, you onion-eyed oafs. Vote those ****s in and have a majority of Castle Blood scenarios in the map pool. Afraid of blooders picking Bloods? Wow! Get your guts together and actually beat them in their own map, as they have to beat you in your own ****ty little comfort-zone maps. Holy popedy-doobity would that not be fair? Waaa-waa-waaaa!!!

Prove what should be played and vote it in, vote all Castle Bloods in if you must, do dare and prove that it is the heart of the tournament and not anything else.

Also, sidenote, I am still waiting to see non-Europe playing folks cry an Atlantic Ocean and have it forcefully be removed from the tournament and not even being allowed to vote on. Suck that popsicle hard!

Edit: So bad want a map with immunity? Wo-woah, easy there tiger. Have the tournament map list voted in first and then have a new vote from only featuring the map list which declares the immunity receiving map.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]JacobRothschild

Posted 30 January 2020 - 7:44 am
You guys want democracy? How about not auto-including anything, you empty potato sacks. Want to prove so hard that CBA or CBA Hero is most played and/or most desired? Prove it, you onion-eyed oafs. Vote those ****s in and have a majority of Castle Blood scenarios in the map pool. Afraid of blooders picking Bloods? Wow! Get your guts together and actually beat them in their own map, as they have to beat you in your own ****ty little comfort-zone maps. Holy popedy-doobity would that not be fair? Waaa-waa-waaaa!!!

Prove what should be played and vote it in, vote all Castle Bloods in if you must, do dare and prove that it is the heart of the tournament and not anything else.

Also, sidenote, I am still waiting to see non-Europe playing folks cry an Atlantic Ocean and have it forcefully be removed from the tournament and not even being allowed to vote on. Suck that popsicle hard!

Edit: So bad want a map with immunity? Wo-woah, easy there tiger. Have the tournament map list voted in first and then have a new vote from only featuring the map list which declares the immunity receiving map.

Are you okey brother ?
Link | Reply | Quote
 asd12322

Posted 30 January 2020 - 9:33 am

Can't tell your argument is wrong
Link | Reply | Quote
 asd12322

Edited 30 January 2020 - 9:37 am by asd12322
@Army any ideas on how games will be scheduled? If you already talked about it could you quote it or send me a link please?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Eddy1

Posted 30 January 2020 - 9:56 am
asd12322 wrote:
@Army any ideas on how games will be scheduled? If you already talked about it could you quote it or send me a link please?

We wouldn't want you to miss the games, even tho we will most likely want to use our vetoes to veto you and your lag.

Sent it via pm.
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]Eddy1

Posted 30 January 2020 - 10:39 am

Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]CaMp2gg_

Posted 30 January 2020 - 12:07 pm
Are you okey brother ?

? u ok?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [xCs]JacobRothschild

Posted 30 January 2020 - 1:49 pm
? u ok?

Clan ?
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Posted 30 January 2020 - 1:55 pm
you may be better off speaking directly to each of the nominated people for each clan privately Frankish tbh
Link | Reply | Quote
 [Eot_]RedRuM__

Edited 30 January 2020 - 2:06 pm by [Eot_]RedRuM__
Well, I think if you can pick CBA and Hero only once (either in 1v1, 2v2 or 3v3 round), but people are not allowed to veto them is a good compromise. The 3v3 round is the most important anyway each game being one point, so CB/hero based clans can just use those maps there then.

Immunity and plus not being able to veto certain maps doesn't work...

I think xCs know they are playing in an era of weaker clans and less competition, but if you guys keep being passive-aggressive towards them to "increase" competition they will respond with trolling.

I personally think trash talking doesn't improve competition but decreases it as losing becomes too dangerous. I have always said this over the years and I really believe in it.

Link | Reply | Quote
1234[5]6789101112131415161718192021»
Displaying 61 - 75 out of 611 posts